All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why has this never been considered.? Have the draft order be: The 14 non playoff teams with the BEST record after the all-star break. The two best non playoff teams after the all-star break flip for the top spot. The next two beat non playoff teams after the break flip for the 3rd spot...and so on. Again..we're only counting the record AFTER the all-star break. That way, teams would be incentivised to WIN even if they were out of the playoffs Does that idea make any sense?
  3. I hear wat u r saying it's one year big deal. I just think if u do sign him for one year u minds well just throw that money in the garbage based on history. I don't mind taking a risk on a player. Suh to me is not a risk. I know exactly what I am getting if I sign him to a guaranteed one year deal. He will lay down. Incentive based one year deal is the only way he makes it thru the front door. Funchess is a good deal. Young player who wants to reestablish himself so that he can increase his market value next year. He will play hard for future rewards.
  4. That was a great game..but Kawhi has to do everything. Whatever happened to Fred Van Fleet?? 1 of 11?? I thought Toronto had the better team but after 3 games, I have not seen that
  5. You may be right but if the Raps win Game 4 then it is 50/50. Bucks look solid.
  6. Don't believe everything you hear. Suh is an awesome talent. For 1 year why not give it a shot? If it back fires it is not like it ruins anything. We still will be a good team regardless. 1 guy isn't going to ruin a locker room, if 1 guy can ruin a locker room than we have a weak bunch of guys - and we do not. Luck, Leonard, and Nelson are all leaders.
  7. I could be wrong about this and you may be right but for 1 year I would gamble on it. If it doesn't work out he is gone and the salary cap remains the same. If it works out we could be SB champs. What ever Ballard decides to do I will roll with it, he knows more than me.
  8. Suh doesn’t fit the locker room. He’s known for being an aloof non team guy. Just the opposite of what the Colts are trying to build. Suh just won’t do.
  9. Yea and the only way I would sign him would b based on incentives. He would have to say hit 10 sacks and then get paid. No way am I giving him guarteed money even for one year. Rams basically said he was a waste of money. He turned it on in the playoffs. I think he has turned a lot of teams off. He is all bout money, which is fine for him but not for the team that pays him. He will lay down as soon as he gets paid. History doesn't lie
  10. On an incentive based contract....yes. A guaranteed contract....no. He mails it in as soon as he gets paid.
  11. Suh? People hate it when I bring him up, why I have no idea as Rodney Dangerfield would say . Suh would just dominate on a team like we have.
  12. Today
  13. This D wont b scary no matter how many dB s we have. We need a Bennett to make this D work. It starts with the front 4.
  14. That’s not really TY’s calling card though.
  15. Looking forward to the competition behind Sheard and Houston for the defensive end spots. Both Phillips and Turay showed a lot of speed and bend off the edge. Muhammad always seemed to be a step behind on at least 5-6 sacks last year but held the edge very well versus the run. Dadi Nicolas's profile is the same as the others, twitchy, fast first step and can bend the edge. We'll see what he offers. Lastly there is Gerri Green who seems more like a mix between Sheard and Muhammad....better as an edge setter but has some pass rush ability.
  16. @NorthernBlue, huge win tonight. Whoever wins Game 4 will win the series IMO. I had Raps in 7.
  17. Turns out, Polian didn’t draft Kelly. Polian happened to be the Bills GM when Kelly joined Buffalo in 1986. But Kelky was drafted in the famous QB draft of 83 with Elway and Marino. Polian didn’t join Buffalo for three more years. Some guy I never heard of, Pat McGruder, was the Bills GM in 83. Turns out, it was his only year as the Bills GM. Kelly was in the USFL for a few years before coming to Buffalo in 86. I never knew any of this until you answered my last post. I thought I’d look it up and that’s what I found.... Go figure...
  18. Looking forward to seeing/hearing about E.J. Speed adapts to pro practice tempo and speed. Same thing with Okereke, I'd like to see how quickly he picks up the playbook and gives Walker a run for his money. Would like to see Banogu and how quickly he adapts to the pro style and SAM backer. Lastly, who among Tre Thomas, Ahmad Thomas, Matt Adams, Zaire Franklin and Skai Moore is going to win the two special teams spots....
  19. Game over, Cubs win, MVP to Rizzo. 6-5 Cubs win again ladies and gentleman. Fly the flag Hozer. Still in 1st place in the NL Central by 1.5 games over the so-called fabulous Brewers, 4.5 over the awesome Cards.
  20. I'm looking forward to the battle at the WR position between Fountain, Pascal (KR), Rogers (PR), Johnson (KR), Ishmael, Hogan, Hart (KR & PR), Dulin (KR & PR) and Veasy. In my opinion if Campbell shows he can handle both punt and kick return duties that may make several players obsolete. In fact, as much "physical" talent that has been added that may be the only route onto the team this year is thru the return game. This may be the only spot an UDFA makes the roster: either Hart or Dulin. Ishmael, Hogan and Veasy are one trick ponies and will likely be the first 3 to get cut.
  1. Load more activity