Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, this place is either going to happy or implode because nobody in here has any idea what Ballard will do or who he will pick.
  3. Not correct about Schraeger. That’s just your opinion. In actuality it has been proven and reported many times his predictions turn out to be the most accurate. Probably because he talks to a very large number of GM’s and executives from the combine up and until now. He waits until right before the draft to make his mock. His is one to pay attention to.
  4. Antonio Brown now making inappropriate comments about her on twitter. She blocked him on twitter. Some people are so ridiculous in this world. I should create a twitter account and tell him, he has an IQ of room temperature which is 68 in my house
  5. Yeah the fact that he's working out with the team isn't really newsworthy, though. It would have been newsworthy if they told him not to come in. I wonder if Holder jumped the gun with that tweet.
  6. Hmm this is gonna be an interesting 6 days
  7. Oh, he's biased towards the trenches without a doubt. But that doesn't equate being against a first round corner or WR to me
  8. I haven't seen him be officially removed from the list, but seemed to be what Ballard was putting out there. Although he is allowed to work out while on the list.
  9. Most of his snaps and success has been in the slot.
  10. Let me say this first so you won't poke fun at my post, I know this would never happen, but I would trade up to 4 and draft Marvin. Even if it took this years 15th, next years 1st, and giving up Pierce. Ballard never gambles to get the very best and that is why many in here are bothered by him. I like Ballard's approach for the most part. I loved bringing everyone back because we have good players, and it is good for chemistry. Now and then to get better, you need to gamble a little and trust your instincts though. As of now I look at our team as a 9 win team without another playmaker on offense. 9 wins is good, makes for a fun season, but it doesn't get you anywhere when you have KC, Baltimore, Cincy winning 12. Houston probably winning 11.
  11. I predict Bowers will be there at 15, we trade back and he gets picked before we are back on and the forum explodes.
  12. I did not hear Ballard say Ogletree is off the exempt list, but that's what Holder's tweet says. Maybe there's something missing...
  13. I'd say a corner in our scheme bc we play a lot of off coverage and that's his fortay. But if it doesn't work then switch him to safety. He is a little stiff in the hips in man and when he turns and runs in zone. I won't say it's terrible. I think you have to do it that way bc that is where most of his experience and production is at.
  14. The more I read on him , the more I think my first take on him was too high. I think he goes somewhere between P 26-27 and pick 40.
  15. I wonder what he'd do if the offers at #15 suck, though. I know everything this time of year is coachspeak and smokescreens, but I've never been more convinced about what the Colts were doing before a draft than I am now. We knew they would draft Luck and Nelson, and this seems like one of those times where we can bank on them trading back at #15. It already felt that way, and Ballard flat out said it today (even if maybe he was teasing, he's done that before, and wound up trading back just like he said he would).
  16. Was hoping with Flowers coming off list, this was just a formality. Although every case isn't the same
  17. It's probably unlikely, but there's always a way. You can't rule anything out in a draft.
  18. Justice is served. He wasn't found guilty of anything and the kid can move on with his life being a Colt.
  19. I think you have to wait for it to go up on Youtube later. I got distracted on some parts as well.
  20. Yeah, if you got 4-5 guys you like at 15, trade back Looks like he may not want to go below 19-21 though.
  21. Anyone have link to whole pressure, I came in on the 19-21 players on the board. Not sure what I missed before that. I thought he said he though WRs were 19-21 deep. What happens when you turn on mid answer
  22. - unfortunately you are probably right.
  23. Get ready to not be happy, amigo. You have six days.
  24. If we trade back, I won't be happy at all. We need an impact playmaker at WR. Pittman is a good #1 (not great), he is a good possession WR which is needed. Having said that, we need someone that can blow the doors off of teams that they fear like a Marvin, Nabors, or Rome. In today's league you have to score a lot of points to win - keep up with teams like the Chiefs, Ravens, and Cincy with Burrow. We need to trade up, JMO.
  1. Load more activity