Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This is probably the strongest I've seen the Central division in my lifetime. I feel like any of these teams could beat any other team in the country on a good night.
  3. At 15 I see BTJ or AD Mitchell being available. I don't see Ballard trading up. Verse is a possibility too. Q Mitchell as well. So I think that is your "cluster" of players at 15.
  4. Yes, Wentz can't come ever close to Kirk's abilities but that's not my point. You need to re-read what I said, the best way to explain Cousins' issues is to be a fan of his team and experience his play when you're emotionally invested in the franchise's success. That doesn't mean they are comparable. Being much better than Wentz means no big endorsement either. As for the excuses you made for Cousins, I look forward to hearing all the similar excuses from Falcons forums! Gonna be Awesome for a change after past half-decade! I'll say one thing - Colts fans can't handle 1 year of Wentz, including the owner. And half year of Ryan, including the owner. Vikings had shown better patience with Cousins in 6 years, when his first two years ended like Wentz' year with Colts, except for the difference of lot of fantasy stats and highlight reels. You'd again point to how Cousins is so much better than Wentz, and it will be a circular argument - which is why I tried to explain what Superman felt and how it reflects being a fan of Cousins' team.
  5. Regardless of Ballard's talk about the current CB room, I think he's still taking a CB in 1st round
  6. I felt exactly the same as you. Let me ask all those that disagree this question... are the colts a better team due to cutting Rodgers ? Does anyone think that if Rodgers were on the team , it would be a distraction or cause just what problems ? Does anyone really think that Rodgers is going to in anyway "hurt " Philly's team chemistry.
  7. Absolutely driven by agents. That is the one trade up I could live with. This team needs a legit man corner to make this D more diverse. I still say based on Ballard's comments, he is going to stock the D for Gus and give him a chance.
  8. No pick is a guarantee, just ask the Jets (and you can look at a lot of 1st rounders picked before ours who've busted). I'm not trying to defend CB, and I'll give you Hooker. Even though at the time everyone thought it was a steal, but injuries did him in. So what if Buck was a 49ers pick, we got him cheaper than they did as far as draft capital. Bottom line, "First round grade" is subjective and hindsight is... I'll still take CB's draft success over most GMs.
  9. I have said that if the Colts trade up it would be for Mitchell and not wr.
  10. My Sleepers: -Malik Mustapha, Safety Texas Tech -Mason McCormick, OG South Dakota State -Elijah Jones, CB Boston College -Cedric Gray, LB North Carolina -Isaiah Davis, RB South Dakota State -Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn -Kam Kinchens, Safety Miami -Jaden Hicks, Safety Washington State
  11. - I have him trading down on a year where this is a perfect year to trade up and get a generational WR. This is the best WR class I have seen in years. = Marv, Nabors, Rome, Thomas, even Bowers who is a TE but like Dallas Clark.
  12. Odds are we are never going to have all the facts about what happened so this comes down to who you choose to believe. Irsay or media outlets.
  13. Irsay should sue those people saying it was a drug overdose. I bet if that happens, they will shut their traps when his name is mentioned again in the news . He threatened to sue ESPN a while back for what they said and he still could, the statute of limitations here in Indiana is 2 years to sue someone for defamation.
  14. Yep and after last year I don't believe any of the pundits. Whoever we draft will probably have high ras score
  15. Whatever his health scare was I wish him quick recovery. Jim is far from a perfect person and far from a perfect owner, but his heart seems to be in the right place and the love and support this fanbase is showing him(which is not the norm in the league) is an indication that for the most part the fans consider him a good owner of the franchise.
  16. Carson Wentz could not carry Kirk Cousins jock strap. It isn't even close between the 2 career wise, look it up. Cousins is much better than Wentz and is still a good QB today. Had we had Cousins in 2021 instead of Wentz, we would have won 11 games and won a playoff game at worse. I have never said Cousins is great, but he is good and with the right team can win a lot of games. I blame the Vikings FO for never having a good defense when Cousins was there. I have read on other sites that a lot of your fanbase wants JJ McCarthy. JJ freakin McCarthy, really . There is not 1 thing he does better than Michael Penix Jr.. His TEAM beat Penix.
  17. Today
  18. What an extreme weird response. The convo is simply about public perception of his personal issues, to the extent that it even matters. He commented on it, so it seems to matter to him at least a little bit. Nobody is suggesting that Irsay has to account to internet forums.
  19. https://www.nfl.com/news/houston-texans-unveil-first-uniform-redesign-since-franchise-s-inception-in-2000 No real comment on their new duds. But it does make me appreciative of the Colts' simple home & roads minus all the ridiculous alternates that dilute the branding
  20. He doesn't need to prove anything to you or anyone else.
  21. I think Zach Hicks said it best, well, he could've cleaned it up a little bit
  22. Of course the speed is real unique in terms of him always being a top level separator. What I also like for him to be such a big dude is his feet. He's actually pretty nimble after the catch in small spaces. I thought he just played on the outside but I've seen LSU play him from the inside as well. Also see them throw him quick hitter, screen type passes that he makes extra yards out of. I think he has very good hands and he is good with his routes. I didn't dwell much on attacking the football because that can be taught if it's an issue. I've seen some say he doesn't always go all out every time but no prospect is perfect in college. If I had things to fix I don't see big holes in his game. Just few things I like but not exhaustive
  1. Load more activity