Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My bold prediction is that the Colts will draft a game changing D player when there are top named O players still on the board and this place will go into a meltdown And in a couple years hindsight will kick them in the *
  3. Does he trade back? I am back and forth but I beleive there is pressure to get a play maker. People have Bowers falling to the Colts. I think we need D bad. However, he would be my choice as an offensive pick after Nabers and Harrison. I actually think he has the ability to affect the game just as much as Harrison.
  4. Y’all remember when Ballard passed on Justin Jefferson, Montez sweat traded out of the 1st to pick rock yasin in the 2nd because he was a hard worker and earned a single digit number at Temple…… expect something like that…. Ballad freezes when he’s faced with picking a real talented player, he uses “hard worker”, “ horseshoe guy”, “team captain” to soften the blow selecting a player that’s clearly below average football talent at the particular pick…
  5. It just never stops. At least you have the courage of your convictions to keep selling it. Props to you. You’re not afraid to be wrong for this many years.
  6. Man, they don’t paint a better picture on gaslighting in the textbooks... “Nothing in that thought about so and so, unless YOU want to make it about them.”… “well I mentioned him but so what… why is that an excuse to do such and such?” 😂
  7. Dr. T, I would like to change Cole Bishop to Dadrion Taylor-Demerson. Sorry for the change. Thank You.
  8. Why do they want to be traded? Cincinnati looks to be a pretty good team.
  9. Why would what RG did 7 to 11 years ago be important in evaluating what Ballard has done? BTW, Luck's favorite target was Wayne. You're taking this convo beyond the scope of pick 15. A trade down for an OT seems plausible, as does many other options. I mentioned him in passing, but so what? Why is that an excuse to take the convo to a CB vs RG topic, when in fact what I said about Luck's major injuries, lacerated kidney (scrambling for a FD/TD?) and snowboarding, was correct in showing that Ballard didn't need QB injuries to be the result of oline play in order to want to add oline pieces. In the case of 2024, maybe just 1 piece instead of 3 like back in 2018.
  10. That is the strategy, but when you have most of your starters on 2nd-3rd contacts and have depth behind them, how many picks do you really need? You can only put 53 on the final roster. If you have 10 picks, you’re lucky if 6 make the final roster.
  11. So by the logic used by the writer from Stampede Blue, the Colts are going to trade NOT ONE but TWO 2nd round picks PLUS Kwity Paye for a corner who has missed 17 games the last two seasons and is going to want a new contract with lots of guaranteed money plus he’ll have leverage for the new deal. And I think Lattimore turns 28 later this season. Beyond Silly. Now we know why Stampede Blue is a fringe website. Such nonsense. NOTE: Not blaming you Too Proud. Blaming Stampede Blue.
  12. I agree. I’ve watched just about all of his snaps. Iowa has put a lot of DB’s in the NFL lately. I was a big fan of Brents when he was there but Dejean is the best of them. Having said that, I think Mitchell profiles as the perfect complement to Brents. After, I would rather have Dejean over Arnold especially if they can trade back and get him.
  13. It’s been attempted by many to gaslight me over the years, you don’t have to try on a forum… You literally brought your buddy Grigson into the conversation, so please don’t act like you are fooling anyone.
  14. It reminds me of the 2020 draft. Just so much going on and a lot of teams sick of mediocrity ready to be relevant again.
  15. Adonai Mitchell does not go in the 1st round, and neither does Jackson Powers-Johnson.
  16. This convo is about what Ballard might do with the oline. AR was injured, not specifically due to the oline, but on plays that some suggest he may be a bit fragile, relatively speaking. So adding oline talent to protect him with high draft capital is not out of the question. Ballard did that with Luck, despite Luck's oline not being the only reason he got hurt (his style too). There is nothing in that thought about Grigson, unless you want to add it on your own, seeing it through some perpetual Ballard vs Grigson lens I guess..
  17. I know my predictions are not really all that bold - I think it will be a nut house in the 1st round also.
  18. a double covered Ty because Grigson also couldn’t give him proper weapons either… and yet we still complain about Ballard’s offensive weapons somehow.
  19. I didn’t say his major injuries were. But to argue that he took abuse because he held the ball too long, and that somehow was not Grigson’s fault is absurd. He didn’t play that style in college, that was the system that Grigson put in for him and held onto until it was too late. The o-lines were bad, holding the ball too long or not. Ballard put a plan in immediately to remove that abuse, and it was too late. We know you love your brother R.G… you can say it. A good deal of happily moved on.
  20. Game after game, season after season I complained here about all the players that flashed right in front of Lucky that were open and how he ignored them and was looking to throw so often to a doubled covered TY. Or how on the deeper routes he rarely trusted what deeper route was going to be ran, how he most aways had to wait till after the receiver made his break then he tried to use his big gun to get the ball downfield. LUCKY gave the D opportunity to close on our receivers. Then what a disaster he was throwing the ball short. He couldn't lead a receiver to save himself. High and to the wrong shoulder so many hundre r s of times. He took the beating that he earned.
  21. What are you talking about...Ballard vs Grigson? Have you been stuck on that for 7 years? Moose said that AR is injured, and that it was good possibility that Ballard wanted to MAKE SURE he was protected. Somebody attacked Moose's logic by saying that ARs injuries were not the result of the oline (as if that matters...no..it was just a forage for a nit pick to attack Moose), and I noted that Luck's major injuries were also not due to the oline, but Ballard sought to MAKE SURE Luck was protected (inferred by both shortening the O AND improving the oline).
  22. He may be better, he may not be, but that’s not what I was saying. I was saying they essentially do the same thing and operate the same space.
  1. Load more activity