Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. like anyone would want a quiter who has been out of football that long
  3. Buckner is probably my favorite Colt right now, so I’m ecstatic about this. I know we didn’t do a lot of external work in free agency, but keeping pretty much everyone and also giving extensions to our own guys is huge. -Resigned Pitt -Resigned Grover -Resigned Kenny -Resigned Tyquan Lewis -Resigned Sanchez -Resigned Ronnie Harrison Jr. -Resigned Pinter -Resigned Blackmon -Extended Zaire -Extended Buckner -Extended JT Those are all impact players that we have locked down for multiple years. All of that in one season is really damn impressive to me.
  4. imo the nfls receiver friendly rules have made cbs second round and below only
  5. Cubs win over the Diamondbacks 3-2, Brewers lost again. NL standings through April 15th: 1. Brewers 10-5 2. Pirates 11-6 3. Cubs 10-6 4. Reds 9-7 5. Cards 8-9 Cubs are a half game out 1st now. After tomorrow, they may be in 1st. That didn't take long.
  6. Her game is like Steph Curry's and she has a great personality as well. Not sure why people don't think she is good looking either. She isn't a 10 obviously but far from ugly. She looks good when she dresses up and wears makeup. I would say a 7 but I am not picky. Basketball wise, the Fever are going to be huge now in Indianapolis. Great day for Indianapolis!
  7. Today
  8. I would do that in a heart beat and not worry about Pierce tbh. Hes alright but you can find guys like him every year. It would be funny to see Reggie waynes reaction to this, hes always been in APs corner but you know he would be pumped if we got Marvin. That would be a dream come true for him
  9. Rd 7 chiefs (already picked) 222 generals 223 raiders 224 bengals 225 chargers 226 cardinals 227 titans 228 ravens 229 raiders 230 Vikings 231 pats 232 Vikings 233 cowboys 234 colts
  10. Good thought. I was also thinking about including Kwity. Maybe they could use an ER. There are options I guess.
  11. I've actually saw a couple articles talking about Aiyuk potentially being moved post draft for 2025 pick(s). Best of both worlds? Keep #15, trade 2025 pick? Would be quick way for massive upgrades. Saying that, I don't think it will happen, but you never know. We definitely have a history with SF. Maybe 2025 pick and Pierce so they get immediate help at WR since they don't get a 2024 pick?
  12. Interesting the Patriots are bringing Penix in for a visit. Makes you wonder if they are open to a trade back from #3, or are not all- in on QB’s currently ranked higher QB’s. Either way, it could initiate a very active 1st round of movement.
  13. It feels like it’s Dejavu time for the 49er’s and Colts right now. The 49er’s issue with Aiyuk and Samuels reminds me of their situation four years ago with Buckner and Armstead. They traded Buckner to the Colts for pick 13 to solve it. I wonder if Ballard would be tempted to call and see if a trade for Aiyuk could work out for both teams again. He’s set to play on the 5th year option so his extension could wait for a year. I know he wants the extension but he might just have to play on the option this year no matter where he ends up if he is traded. If the Colts are really considering moving up for Nabors trading for Aiyuk would undoubtedly cost less. I know the rookie contract is cheaper but Aiyuk is a proven NFL playmaker. Interesting option none the less.
  14. I definitely don’t disagree with this but ultimately I think it comes down to your appetite for risk and both strategies can work effectively. I think this is the year to trade up. What we saw from this team last year was enough to tell me with competent QB play we can be a playoff team. Get him a weapon that has a proven college track record and is a lineage player who knows exactly what it takes to make it in the NFL.
  15. With the 221st pick of the 2024 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select, Dylan McMahon, IOL, North Carolina State.
  16. Same here. Been a long day. I will make my pick before the day ends here @VikingsFanInChennai for the Chiefs.
  17. Good move by the colts, keeping both tackles! That was the strength of the defense last year.
  18. It wasn't anyone's fault, just kind of morphed that way. I was complicit myself. Wasn't a big deal really, just figured it would be the best way to get back to Buckner talk if posters wanted, and to continue the TE talk of posters wanted. Although after I moved it here, I thought maybe the Ogletree thread might of been better, but it's here now, so will keep it here. EDIT: didn't realize I was in the Buckner thread, so TE talk will stay in the offseason thread, not here.
  19. Apologies. Didn’t mean to cause the thread draft. My bad.
  20. I agree. Every year guys fall. And I’m not sure how I feel about this class? I’ve been saying for a while this is roughly a 4 round draft, roughly 150 really good players, but then it falls off. It’ll be interesting to see what Ballard does after 150. He has always found nuggets late. We mostly agree on this one….
  21. TE talk moved to off-season discussion thread Back to Buckner
  22. Nabers got an attitude and I like it. Got a lot of dog in him.
  23. Everyone says that and every year guys fall. I actually don't think this is a particularly good year.
  24. That bod pod is pretty interesting, I wonder what the science is behind it
  25. For what it’s worth… Both NFL.com and ESPN have the Big Three WRs (Harrison, Nabors, Odunze) about equal. Harrison is NOT viewed as clearly above the other two. If you value Harrison for the Colts connection family value, that’s another story. But, ability wise, the Big Three are roughly equal. Just FYI….
  26. Yeah, I don't have anything against Mo either, I actually like him, just a numbers game like most other things.(Roster spots + $$) Agree on Granson as well, although he did grade out as our worst TE last year despite the production. I think I'm going to move most of this last Mo talk over to a different thread though, just to get the thread back to Buckner. Edit: NVM, that would take the thread back like 6 hours or so. As long as no one has an issue we'll keep it here.
  1. Load more activity