All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I just don’t see bringing Inman back If draft a known receiver. Ballard will probably want to see what the young guys can do. Fountain and Johnson will probably be gone at that point. That would leave Rogers and Pascal.
  3. It seems you misunderstand what I’m saying. These players were all drafted later in the draft. I’m arguing that talent can be found later in the draft, that we shouldn’t waste our first round pick on a WR. If you mean something else, please let me know, but I really don’t understand what you mean by it taking the wind out of my argument
  4. unless it was in jest as an icebreaker, pretty silly
  5. Assuming -We take an iDL as our first pick -We don't move up or back in the draft -Williams, Oliver, and Gary (tweener) are gone by 26 Who will the Colts end up with?
  6. Lol staring contest. Is Grigson back in the league doing high level interviews? Lol
  7. really hope the rumors about the skins wanting jones in the top 5 are true. I'd love to see 4 QBs picked in the top 15 push that talent down to the colts!!
  8. I don’t know but I think I’m owed some cookies hahahahaha
  9. Very well written. Thanks for the knowledge. I’m somewhat on the fence when it comes to a first round wr. All depends on what’s remaining at 26. I do think it would be wise to select one with our top three picks. This wr class is fairly deep imo so there should be some nice ones left at 59.
  10. Probabaly not for a team like the Colts who is openly talking about being a Top 5-10 Rushing team.
  11. https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article229637939.html
  12. Considering the contract we gave funchess probably not.
  13. you're right. i keep thinking Houston just expired, but he was released.
  14. Houston and Kendrick don't count toward the compensatory formula because they were waived. I think... https://overthecap.com/compensatory-draft-picks-cancellation-chart/
  15. i'd guess yes, but if they consider FAs signed, we likely have a lot of room to make up after signing Houston and Funchess (and Kendrick)
  16. Calling Fuller a miss is a bit harsh. He's been on fire when fit. You can't predict injuries when you draft a player.
  17. I wonder if this will be enough fOR KC to move hill. Very sad for the child.
  18. But dont you get a cookie if you're the first person to post a topic!?!?
  19. Agree on all accounts. Our last SB, Reggie and Marvin both had 1300+ yards, and were both taken in the second half of the 1st.
  20. No, it was WAY ahead. The absolute worst year for it was the year we selected Dorsett, that got announced some 15 to 20 minutes prior by someone who saw it posted on twitter by either Dorsett's mom or sister, I forget which.
  21. I'm with you on Dorsett. I don't want a WR this year in the first either, I'm just not opposed to one in general. And I'm with you on Grigson too. Second round is a good spot for WR. Inman, although I like him for depth, isn't an answer to our problem. Reich didn't design good vs Buffalo, Jax, KC, and a few others.
  22. 3-4 picks delay is understandable annoying I thought it was like 30-60 secs
  23. In FA? Maybe but only on what kind of teammate is he from former teammates. In the draft Hell no!!!! He shouldn't listen to players or fans. He has a pro scouting staff and a college scouting staff. Pretty sure they have it covered.
  24. Haha...I actually think the comp pick cutoff is some time in May. This obviously means S is going to be the first pick.
  25. Again, people miss the fact that the Patriots signed so many WRs in FA - Wes Welker, Chris Hogan, Randy Moss, Brandin Cooks, Philip Dorsett, and now Demaryius Thomas, some of whom were Round 1 WRs plus Gronk and several RBs in round 2 or earlier. Giants got Plaxico Burress in FA (SB 2007), Hakeem Nicks through the draft in round 1 (SB 2011), Steelers got Santonio Holmes in Round 1 (SB 2008), Packers got Jordy Nelson in early round 2 (SB 2010), our Colts had Marvin and Reggie in Round 1, Ravens got Anquan Boldin in FA, drafted in round 2 (2012), Eagles got Alshon Jeffery (2015), drafted in Round 2 by Bears etc. Lots of teams that won SBs have had skill position players drafted within the first 2 rounds. It is the supporting cast they built to go with it that helped them win SBs, but those skilled WRs did contribute. I understand it is "Round 1 WRs" we are talking about but I do think we can get a very good WR we can use well on Day 2. In fact, I think Day 2 is THE sweet spot for skill position players in this draft. Our aversion to early round WRs/RBs primarily comes from Polian spending all that equity on Round 1 skill position talent (Edge, Clark, Wayne, Addai, Brown, Gonzo) and Grigson following it up with Dorsett and a trade for TRich, and only 1 SB to show for it.
  1. Load more activity