Indianapolis Colts

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So here's a theoretical: if the Bengals, in the course of the off-season, walk away from Andy Dalton, would the Colts be interested in spending some cash on a "hired gun" like him? Could be an interesting move, especially if the Colts also drafted a young QB to be mentored by Dalton/Brissett...
  3. We do seem to have some bad injury luck with these kids.
  4. He was cut of their IR about a month ago.
  5. No. That will not happen. But by public opinion, it already has. I believe they're starting to implode. Definitely declining day by day, game by game.
  6. It’s not it’s what they were doing the first spygate.
  7. The team isn’t as bad as many make it sound. The issue is they got off to a rocking 5-2 start. This significantly raised the expectations of many Colts fans. The avalanche revolves around injuries, bad 4th quarter play, special teams, heck even mind boggling coaching decisions. This team imo has shot themselves in the foot, well more like through the skull now, multiple times. I would say at least 4 out of 7 losses comes as a direct result of the Colts killing themselves.
  8. I know it would never happen but this is the third time they have been caught openly cheating id give them a version of the death penalty. strip the titles, make the team disband sit out a year and start from scratch like an expansion team and kick BB out of the league, again that will never happen.
  9. Good for them! It's always something with the Pat's. Brazen and arrogant.
  10. Heard a guy on McAfee’s show this morning that helped break the story that pointed out this is a bunch of first time coaches and that they would use this stuff to build a library on them basically.
  11. Bengals kept the originals from what I heard on the radio.
  12. It was a lateral. It was also inconsequential as Doyel wasn't anywhere near a first down. Why don't we cut block on quick slants?
  13. I watched the whole 2nd half, he actually did a lot of dinking of dunking and they barely beat a team they should've beat by 2 TD's. Wentz was ok but wasn't anything special, JMO.
  14. How long before Goodell destroys the evidence.....again?
  15. Good Lord Big Q is a mountain of a man. Rumor has it that ball that he kicked is still in orbit Sanchez has some competition
  16. Saints 35 Colts 7, Colts Fans ButtHurt Feelings 8482891.88 for the win
  17. Droopy Dog has been on IR??? Well when the H did this happen???
  18. The Pats cheatin? Let me show you my shocked face
  19. Someone smarter than I am should be able to pick up the replay. that would eliminate any argument.
  20. Today
  21. Kraft Productions - Ernie Adams - Bill Belichick. I don't think this would ever happen, but if there were ever circumstances to vacate wins or force an owner to sell his team, it doesn't really get much worse than this. I suppose things could always get worse, but this could easily fall under the Section 8.13 removal/forced sell territory. I don't know if that's worse than what Donald Sterling did, but it couldn't be much better either.
  22. This is what is so maddening about Jacoby. Look at how well he does in the pocket here. Then add the great touch he had on the pascal TD and 2 pt conversion. He shows flashes but isn’t consistent. I do wonder if these things could be improved in the off season if he ends up starting next season. Just needs more consistency.
  23. As has been said, if they are willing to break rules against the Bengals, then they have certainly found ways to break rules against other teams. However, watch the NFL come down with another big fine and sweep it under the rug. What we really should be finding out is how severely they broke the rules with Spygate #1. It is clear to me that Ernie Adams can glean a valuable advantage for BB and co from any footage at all.
  1. Load more activity