Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I abstain on the trade question. Good luck guys!!! R1: A. Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo B. Chop Robinson, DE, Penn State C. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia R2: A. Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A & M B. Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas C. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida R3: A. Marshawn Kneeland, DE, Western Michigan B. Caedan Wallace, OT, Penn State C. DeVontez Walker, WR, North Carolina R4: A. Brandon Coleman, OG, TCU B. Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame C. Kitan Oladapo, S, Oregon State R5: A. Tyrone Tracy Jr., RB, Purdue B. Gabe Hall, DT, Baylor C. Trevin Wallace, LB, Kentucky R6: A. Myles Cole, DE, Texas Tech B. Ryan Watts, CB/S, Texas C. Dominique Hampton, S, Washington R7: A. Tip Reimann, TE, Illinois B. Jarrett Kingston, OG, USC C. Dalton Tucker, OT/OG, Marshall UDFAs Decamerion Richardson, CB, Mississippi State Keith Randolph Jr., DT, Illinois C J Hanson, OG, Holy Cross
  3. If there is a special player that you think is gone for sure at 15, just do it. Would you? Situational of course…
  4. Of course if Bowers is available at 15, would take him regardless if he has 50+ TEs on the roster. Passing up on him because we like our current TEs, is like passing up on Mahomes because you already have Alex Smith.
  5. I think the floor on that deal is: Colts rec: #9 Bears rec: #15 #82 2025 3rd Couldn't see them for doing less than that.
  6. We could play here, higher up is probably too expensive.
  7. Really hope they do. We have enough depth, but not even impact players for teams to gameplan for. I would trade the entire draft for MH2 without a second thought. All the trade backs that Ballard has done...majority of the time, it gave us Quincy Wilsons, Kemoko Turays, etc.
  8. I predict tony khan is going to be seen on camera wearing a neck brace like a complete and total nerd.
  9. You mean the GM is the one who sets the board and receives input from the HC? And here I thought HCs pounded their fists for players until the GM succumbs.
  10. I wish we still had a laugh react because that got one.
  11. 3-time pro bowler for the Bengals. Multiple 10+ sack seasons. He's already 29. How much does he have left? I would say only a 2-year window, max.
  12. Ballard mentioned Steichen’s reaction when he looked at the Colts’ draft board. “He starts looking at the board and tell, ‘This is how we’ll use this guy. This is how he fits,’’’ Ballard said. “From a GM perspective, that’s a beautiful thing now, knowing that he’s got a vision quickly for the player and it’s not a vision of negativity with many guys. “He sees the strengths really quickly and will figure out a role for how this guy can play for you. That makes it fun.’’
  13. Today
  14. It’s starting to feel more likely than not. We don’t need more good. We need great to finish the mission. I hope they do.
  15. If that somehow happened(and I deeply doubt it) we would have Marvin and Reggie all over again. Lol! 1 coach and 1 player this time.
  16. Just read where Albert Breer is now thinking the Colts will take a swing at moving up for one of the top three WR or Bowers.
  17. That would of course be the ideal outcome. Fingers crossed!
  18. Market doesn't dictate that. Give them a 3rd and let them talk you into a 2nd, so that they feel like winning, knowing all along a 2nd was something you were willing to part with. 😉 Like the Khalil Mack trade between the Bears and The Chargers, when there is a significant contract that needs to be absorbed or upgraded, that is what you do. Chargers gave up a 2nd in 2022 and a 6th in 2023. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/roster-move-bears-trade-khalil-mack-chargers So there is some precedent.
  1. Load more activity