Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have to say I miss the emojis on these posts because the bolded had me laughing. He was highly sought after and turned down jobs. He has also been fairly consistent and hasn't changed his philosophy, his approach was very similar to the chiefs, build through the draft and find a veteran to bridge until you find a rookie you like unfortunately he couldn't find his version of Alex Smith. I'm assuming you are just going off WR hits, because there has been alot of draft hits.
  3. these things will be factored no doubt. we all know Ballard places high emphasis on character when drafting.
  4. Interesting. Sounds like a maturity issue as much as anything. That can change once you see how a professional works/work with Reggie Wayne (the epitome of a pro).
  5. Dang. Yeah, I didn't see this before my last post. Yeah, this absolutely matches what you see on the tape. Takes plays off if he doesn't think he's getting the ball. I'm not sure if he's a team first guy.
  6. I was very high on BTJ early, but he terrifies me the more I watch him. Crazy potential, but is a one trick pony, and you have to be certain you can develop him. I would prefer Adonai at this point, but he absolutely takes plays off during runs or if he doesn't think he's getting the ball. I don't think Ballard will think he matches the culture.
  7. For all those on the Adonai Mitchell train. @chad72posted this in the NFL draft section https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/steelers-possible-draft-target-adonai-mitchell-gets-exposed-by-scouts-for-attitude-and-health-concerns-he-s-rude-he-s-abrasive/ar-BB1lOsjW?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=5baf893246f047e1a46edd25c851c1f7&ei=24
  8. I would really like us to sign Cooper, I don't have confidence in Franklin and Speeds ability to cover which Cooper is a true 3 down LB while Franklin and Speed should be off the field on 3rd downs
  9. I say round one , you say round 2 or round 3 . We shall see said the duck
  10. I agree. In a normal draft that doesn’t have such a deep group of top WRs, BTJ and Mitchell would be picked much higher in the first round. They are both outstanding prospects. Which is why you can get a great receiver by waiting and not making a desperate trade up. I don’t see Ballard making such a move. If anything, he trades down slightly in the first round and gets another decent Day 2 pick. But that said, either BTJ or Mitchell would be terrific additions to the Colts.
  11. Well, it's not that we would do much worse than him..cough cough. He is below 500 over 7 years. I'm just saying.
  12. I listened to the Micheal Lombardi show today. I have said my liking of Mitchell and more recently, Latu before listening to his podcast.. It was today's podcast, so I am no mirroring what he said. He thinks Mitchell is a top 10 pick and likes Latu over Turner but it's the medical for Latu. I would love Colts to make a move for either. This is the year lol.
  13. Nope it isn't. But I screamed for years during the draft. U had Mathis and Freemey. I wanted that 3 tech. I thought if Polian had gotten that guy, we would have been unbeatable. I was all for going all in and making a splash trade. They finally got Simon and look how the D looked, and then they got Booger. I thought those moves should have been made years before they happened.
  14. yeah I don’t quite understand all the talk about moving up. Brian Thomas Jr and Adonai Mitchell are about as intriguing to me where we sit in the draft versus giving up capital for a few guys they *may* be better. If we are moving up, I would hope it would be for Marvin and they are damn sure plus have the full encouragement from the big boss to do so. I don’t see it. I think people will be surprised if we don’t pick a receiver, but I’m not sure we will 1st round.
  15. Today
  16. Seriously…. To move up for Nabors it’ll cost much more than a 3 and a Day Three pick. That offer was to move up a little. To move up as far as Nabors, the compensation would be much more expensive. Like a 2 and a 4, and maybe a future pick. Which you may be willing to do. But I seriously doubt Ballard and Steichen would go that far.
  17. Yesterday
  18. Pittman is the only definite hit Ballard has had since being the GM. When Downs and Pierce are maybe, and they're the next best thing, that's not a ringing endorsement. IMO, we'll take a WR in the first two days again. Probably round 2.
  19. If I were to make a bet it would be on DL, but that's just based on odds. Don't see any value though. I only see one corner they'd take, a WR or TE likely only if we move up which I think is more likely this year than most but not enough with the odds.
  20. Pittman is a damn good wr. I don't care what anyone says. The dude moves the chains no matter who the qb is. We don't know about downs yet. I'm much higher on Pierce than most. What GM has been great at drafting pass rushers? When was their pick?
  21. There's a ton of conjecture here based on a guy that has shown no positional bias and whose last 1st round pick as part of the Chiefs was a corner
  22. ballard will do his best in the draft but he has not been good at drafting game changing wrs or pass rushers
  23. ENTRY #1 BONUS: Yes, they will trade back. Round 1 - #15 A – Brian Thomas Jr., WR, LSU B – Laiatu Latu, DE, UCLA C – Brock Bowers TE Georgia Round 2 - #46 A – Adisa Isaac, DE, Penn State B – Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina C – Marshawn Kneeland, DE, Western Michigan Round 3 - #82 A – Khyree Jackson, CB, Oregon B – Renardo Green, FS, Florida State C – Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida Round 4 - #117 A – Tanor Bortolini, OC, Wisconsin B – Jarrian Jones, SCB, Florida State C – Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame Round 5 - #151 A – Malik Mustapha, FS, Wake Forest B – Kitan Oladapo, SS/LB, Oregon State C – Tyrone Tracy, RB, Purdue Round 6 - #191 A – Edefuan Ulofoshio, LB, Washington B – Tip Reiman, TE, Illinois C – Matt Lee, OC Round 7 - #234 A – Trey Taylor, FS, Air Force B – Jacob Monk, OG, Duke C – Caedan Wallace, OT/OG, Penn State
  24. Seriously. That’s a small price to pay for a Nabors or Bowers. I think most here would do it in a heartbeat.
  1. Load more activity