1. Past hour
  2. Soundtrack #25....

Guess mine is not the first heart broken

My eyes are not the first to cry

I'm not the first to know

There's just no getting over you

I know I'm just a fool who's willing to

Sit around and wait for you

But baby can't you see there's nothing else for me to do?!

I'm _____________

3. Soundtrack #24...

To really love a woman

To understand her, you gotta know her deep inside

Hear every thought, see every dream

And give her wings when she wants to fly

Then when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms

You know you really love a woman

4. Soundtrack #23....

If you don't like the world you're living in

Take a look at least you got friends

You see I called my old lady

For a friendly world

She picked up the phone

Dropped it on the floor

"Ah, Ah," is all I heard

Are we going let de-elevator bring us down

Oh no, ________

5. Soundtrack #22...

And just like the guy whose feet is too big for his bed

Nothing seems to fit

Those______________they keep falling

So I just did me some talking to the sun

And I said I didn't like the way he got things done

Sleeping on the job

These_______________, they keep falling

6. Soundtrack #21....

Well you can tell by the way I used my walk

I'm a woman's man, no time to talk

Music loud and women warm, i've been kicked around

Since I was born

And now it's alright, it's ok

And you may look the other way

We can try to understand

The New York Times effect on man

7. Just listened to a Bills pre draft show on local television. They said Bills GM Brandon Beane said they have no players on their board with a 1st rd grade. They will be listening for trade back offers. Goes to show you how different teams can be on grading players.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Abstain R1: A. Cooper DeJean CB/S B. Quinyon Mitchell CB C. Brock Bowers TE R2: A. Ricky Pearsall WR B. Edgerrin Cooper LB C. Adisa Isaac DE R3: A. Tanor Bortolini C B. Jayden Hicks S C. Braelon Allen RB R4 A. Mason McCormick OG B. Cam Hart CB C. Khyree Jackson CB R5 A. Trevin Wallace LB B. Beaux Limmer C C. Decamarion Richardson CB R6 A. Elijah Jones CB B. Tyrone Tracy Jr RB C. Trey Taylor S R7 A. Cole Bishop S B. Malik Mustapha S C. Will Shipley RB
  10. Chop Robinson - 1st RD Xavier Legette - 2nd RD
  11. I'm sure they would want to include an edge as I'm sure the Bengals wouldn't be against it either. Just didn't want to over complicate the post with other options. I'm sure something like: Colts rec: Hendrickson #18(900pts) Bengals rec: #15(1050pts) #82(180pts) Paye Puts pick value at 330 difference(pick #57 value). I think Paye or Dayo could give enough value to help get the deal done.?
  12. Those are indeed- Bold predictions.😳
  13. Ballard wanted to sign Hunter now this opportunity presents itself. Right on the eve of the draft. Decisions Decisions.
  14. If the Colts get Hendrickson and slide to #18 ( + additional mentioned ), and keep their 2024 2nd... Ballard's next statement should be - Where do I sign!
  15. You're picking one of many absurd picks. It was silly top to bottom
  16. No way he lasts that far. He is the top rated 3 tech. If he lasts till the Bears, they would take him.
  17. The Pats trade back from #3, and JJ McCarthy gets drafted ahead of Drake Maye. Latu is the third or maybe even the fourth Edge/DE to be drafted. Nate Wiggins is the second corner drafted. Cooper DeJean goes in the second round.
  18. A+ Draft top to bottom- if the Colts were that fortunate.
  19. So what if Cincy asked for pick swap? Colts rec: Hendrickson #18(900pts) 900pts Bengals rec: #15(1050pts) #82(180pts) 2025 3rd(116pts) 1346pts So this trade would put trade value for Hendrickson at 446pts(46th pick in the draft; mid 2nd) Think it would take more? 2025 2nd(270pts) instead of 3rd? That would put it at around pick #31 value.(600pts)
  20. He is way better than Pittman. When Chase was injured, Higgins lined as the number 1. He took on elite corners and surprised people; he was that good.
  21. no to Higgins. He’s basically MPJ with a higher average. We already have a +100 rec receiver. We need a receiver who can burn the defense and get his production in chunks. Higgins is good, but I don’t think he’d be a good fit for what we have already.
  22. Huh? They aren't engaging in long term fair deals because they can't. They want to get paid elsewhere rather than sit around and wait for free agency
  23. Colts trade up with Chargers to #5, this years #15 and 2025 #1. Then trade with Vikings the #5 for both Vikings 1st rounders,#11,#23 this year and 2025 3rd. Trade #11 to Bengals for Hendrickson and their #2nd 2025, trade with SF, Aiyuk #23 and their pick #31, and 2025 3rd. This leaves the Colts with all 2024 picks, except #31 1st round, and Hendrickson and Aiyuk, no 1st in 2025, but 2 #2nds and 3 #3rds to move up in 2025. Draft 2024, take CB at #31, maybe Wiggins, Lassiter, maybe DeJean. #46 LB Cooper, Wilson, #81 S Kitchens, Bullock, Mustafa, #117 G/C McCormick, Bortolini, #151 RB Allen, Guardano (sp), #191 S Tre Taylor, Oladapo, #234....forget the name but WR Oregon St was 1st team All American returner.
  1. Load more activity