Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well it’s expensive to move up into the top five. He said in his presser moving up for Harrison is a “fantasy “. I would guess he’s referring to pick 4 or there about. That’s expensive. I don’t consider he meant that high when he mentioned striking distance. For me striking distance starts at pick 9. Probably costing our 2nd round pick as well. Let’s face it the only 2nd rd picks where Ballard acquired a great player with were Leonard and Taylor. Leonard in the 30’s and Taylor pick 41. We would be giving up 46 with a chance to get elite. Pick 46 would probably get good not even great if he used it. I’m hoping he tries for greatness this time and stays or moves up. Please don’t trade back. That’s all I ask.
  3. The other guy Pearsall is his old teammate wouldn't be surprised if we pick him
  4. These videos are part of the team’s psychological operations campaign. Nothing more.
  5. As usual Ballard puts positions in groups and if he feels he can get a "similar" player later he will draft down
  6. I don't know if anybody else noticed but I did. Jim Bob Cooter and Dowell Loggains the OC for South Carolina were on the same staff together with the Jets
  7. I'd be very disappointed if we pick an Olineman at 15. If one was to fall to us, use it as trade bait instead. I don't think there's a chance Odunze is there at 15 and I'd rather have Latu over Turner, lol. Just my opinion of course. Yeah @w87r suggested the "5 athlete, 3 athlete" could be Murphy and Newton. I think there's a good chance Murphy is on our radar and I'd not be disappointed if we pick him up. Imagine a passing down: Move DeFo to REO, Murphy at 3T and Edukam at LEO. FEAST!
  8. I think the point is Bowers has a chance to be there at 15 while Odense and Turner are consensus to go around picks 7-9.
  9. https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2024/04/23/colts-host-south-carolina-wr-xavier-legette-on-top-30-pre-draft-visit/ Jinx you owe me a coke
  10. https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2024/04/23/colts-host-south-carolina-wr-xavier-legette-on-top-30-pre-draft-visit/ I always watch closely who the Colts sneak in during the week of the draft. The ones who it didn't seem they were paying attention to
  11. Maybe Byron Murphy / J Newton are BOTH fantastic talents Not my first choice , but I would be happy with EITHER if they chose one This board would need an ambulance if we went OL at 15 If we trade back to 25, JP Johnson is a REAL solid option as well My first choice is still to take a DE / WR in round 1, but I wouldnt be surprised if we go another way
  12. Today
  13. BTW, the comment "never pass on a great player even if it isn't a need" ... again.. can it be Byron Murphy(doubt it)? Can it be an OLineman?
  14. @IndyColtsFan411 What do the bolded mean, because they aren't your first choices? Players that you like for the Colts to draft?
  15. I would add Odunze and Turner as well. Both players would be great additions as well as Bowers.
  16. I've worn a hat at St Elmos the times we came out for a game....but Ballard has a little more status
  17. This is just me but I would be hugely disappointed if the Colts went with DeJean at any point in round 1. He projects best at safety in the NFL and that position has devalued over the last few years.
  18. Just be sure you type Kneeland's name correctly. Hope I don't lose points for botching his name
  19. Yeah, It's either him or... another player they think highly of. It's hard to say from the outside. Might be Mitchell at CB? Might be one of the OLinemen? I feel like the biggest chance we get a blue chipper(on our board) to slip to us is probably an OT, because there are a lot of them that are highly ranked and there doesn't seem to be general consensus about them so it's possible the beauty in our eyes is still there at 15. Can you imagine this though... Mitchell and Thomas are there, a few of the EDGEs are there for us to pick and Ballard goes and picks... Troy Fautanu or Taliese Fuaga?
  20. The St. Elmos thing was the most interesting. Not sure I saw many, if any, other folks wearing ball caps in that scene. I used to wear hats all the time, almost never now. I just shave the skull. LOLOL
  21. Dude, you read my mind for Rounds 2 and 4, I was going to wait till draft day to post it. I hate you , LOL
  22. I think Bowers would be the only (realistic) reason we stay at 15. I feel pretty certain if he's not there we trade back.
  23. Great minds think alike...I mentioned this on another thread. Ballard is either getting hair plugs or is having a mid life crisis. Hair is long in the back and always has a hat on....even at St Elmos
  24. The writer of an article in The Falcoholic believes the punishment will come next year, not this year. He thinks it is too late to render punishment that will affect this year's draft. However, he thought the punishment would be stiff.
  1. Load more activity