Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think they did this for no particular reason. They needed to extend Buckner with a new contract and decided to do this "just in case".
  3. By my count Ballard has taken 6 picks in the top 34 and 1 has been a corner. #34 for both. In the top 50 he's taken 4 DBs / 3 corners. 1 WR in the top 50. Is he against 1st round WRs too? I don't think he's done anything to show he's against 1st round corners. Or any position. He's never picked the same position twice in the first. The Nelson pick makes me think he doesn't have a ton of positional bias early.
  4. Today
  5. Hi everyone, 2024 Gavin's Mock Draft is complete, this time for all rounds! You can post your picks and provide a Draft Summary and grade, if you'd like!
  6. I'm not in US.. maybe in future one day again. Enjoy the Colts game, should be fun season this year. And, let's regroup to share how the draft went on for everybody.
  7. I don’t think it’ll be a big splash. I think it might be a multiple tiny splash thing, I think they might sign a few more hungry second tier players or possibly trade up a bit. Or they could do nothing. typically Ballard goes into the fall with around 10-15 million to roll over or use in season. That leaves us roughly 10 mil or so to play with going into the draft and post draft signing period now if later tonight or tomorrow they cut Mo Allie Cox, I’d say something big was coming but otherwise, I agree that it likely isn’t a major one
  8. Thank you for running this outstanding draft! Maybe see you at the lions vs colts game.
  9. So, Tua's brother is our Mr. Irrelevant Thank you @Mike06181 for helping out, it's such a fun draft this time! Hope to catch up with you again after Lions' actual draft, Good Luck building a championship team in Detroit and for long suffering Detroit fans!
  10. Miles murphy dt n carolina and a qb with last pick Taulia tagovailoa qb maryland Tua younger brother as mr irrelevant
  11. Yesterday
  12. LA Rams draft recap 19 johnny newton dt illionis 52 tj tampa cb iowa st 83 brandon trice edge washington 99 blake fisher ot notre dame 154 gabe hall dt baylor 155 james williams lb/s miami 196 daijun edwards rb georgia 209 ryan flournoy wr southwest Missouri 213 jarred wiley te tcu 217 tyrice knight lb utep 254 cameron little k Arkansas the rams had a huge hole at dt and drafted 2 including top rated dt in newton. Tampa is a solid cb and the rams used this drsft to refill the defense with a ton of picks. The got a potential LT in fisher who was starting over alt until he got hurt at notre dame. Got a kicker in little with their last pick which was a big need. Jarred wiley is a late round tight end who has huge size and is a red zone threat at 6 ft 7. Yes one second
  13. Pick 255, GB Packers select Tory Taylor, P, Iowa Rams snatched the K Packers wanted, so went ahead with Punter instead.
  14. The rule changes have changed the game and my beliefs as well. I just don’t think a defense has much of a chance anymore.
  15. The detroit lions draft recap the lions decided to trade back out of round 1. Holmes is the villain and the draft is in Detroit. Fans were not happy to not have a day one pick after waiting all night. 40 zack fraiser c West Virginia 61 kris jenkins dt michigan 73 max melton cb rutgers 100 brendon rice wr usc 164 jaylin simpson cb auburn 201 will reichard k alabama 205 mj davonshire cb pitt 249 qwantez stiggers cb Toronto the lions missed out on the super bowl because of their cbs. They go for a full rebuild here with 4 drafted and trading with the bucs for another. Melton, simpson, davonshire and stiggers are all dogs and competitive cbs. Zack frasier is a future center and leader on the line. Their current center has a bad toe that will shorten his career. Jenkins is a 2nd generation dt, he will backup and supply depth at both interior defensive line spots. Brendon rice is jerry rice son and is a solid 4th wr who runs great routes and has great hands too. The lions needed a kicker and take the best one in this draft in reichard the Alabama kicker.
  16. I'm taking Caleb Williams. I have a USC bias, but I think even if I didn't have that, I would still take him. I guess I will give my #2, probably go with McCarthy second. Williams McCarthy Maye Daniels
  17. Don't you ever get tired of trying to convince yourself that Ballard is going to make a big move? You seem to talk yourself into this at every opportunity, and it never happens. Everything we know about Ballard tells us there is a practical, unexciting reason for this. I'm happy to be proven wrong, by the way. A big splash would be fun, but I think it's very unlikely.
  1. Load more activity