• 2 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
  • COLTS TICKETS

2020 Regular Season Ticketing Update: Click here for the latest information on Colts Tickets
    • You got me. Can i come back guys? It’s freakin COLD up here at my Uncle’s place!  
    • “We”, as a collective, must feel pretty good overall about the future of this team if we waste this many posts on a subject that, lets face it, has no real bearing on the future of this team.  Not in any primary, or secondary role in my mind.     But, alas, here goes. I’ve always thought the “love” cane from him coming in when our heads were still spinning from Luck.  JB did have some success early, and he always said and did the right thing, whatever was asked..... and more.  How bout the end zone celebrations with the D?   After the injury around the Pitt game, he never looked quite the same.  Sure, the production didnt meet expectations, but he gave all and never conplained.     He has all you want as a leader.  He just hasnt had that “light switch” turn on that i think he has in him.  I think, in the right system, with the right team, he could be productive.  He just needs to find some confidence and accuracy.    I like the kid...... still.  He’s been a great “Colt” role model.  Love to see him get a chance and succeed somewhere.   That said, anyone else notice how all of a sudden it seems MOST of the league has young, exciting, promising QBs?   Seriously.... ALOT of teams.
    • The Colts will have an easier time prying Watson out of Houston than the top pick from the Jags.  
    • Way too early to know.      I mean I could say I want a free agent but we don’t know whose going to be available or what the price tag would be.  With the draft they haven’t had to the combine or whatever the Combine will be this year to really give you an idea of where guys will be drafted.     just too many variables.     what I do know is that Ballard will address it.  So for now that’s good enough for me.
  • Topics