• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Lets Go Ravens! 1 2

• 64 replies
  6. Championship Predictions 1 2

• 40 replies
    • 9 replies
  • SEASON TICKETS

2020 Season Tickets On Sale Now! Visit Colts.com to learn more.
    • What?!  What?!  Optimism? I like and agree.
    • The Raiders will have 2 first round picks, (Mack trade with Chicago) and I am hearing rumblings that they may move on from Derek Carr. They really like Carr, but are not in love with Carr and if there's a QB that they like better in the draft....   I think D. Carr would be a good option, if he becomes available.
    • I'd trade our Skins second for Ryan or Stafford. Neither are future HOF, but they are absolutely good enough to win Super Bowls with a better WR corp from us and our OL, D, and RBs. I'd prefer Stafford because he has a stronger arm and is less injury prone, but I'd take Ryan too.
    • Foles is done. Rivers is not leaving the Chargers unless he retires (he has nine kids and commutes from San Diego every day, he's not packing up and coming here). The Lions would be stupid to get rid of Stafford but if they did I would love to have him. I am convinced he would solve our troubles at QB very easily. He's a veteran, he's smart, he has possibly the strongest arm in the league, and he's tough as nails injury-wise. With a better WR corp Stafford could win us a lot of games. We would have to trade for Stafford though and I would expect the Lions to want at least a second for him. If we were to finish worse than the Lions, it would be awesome if we could give them the Skins second and move back to their spot in the first in exchange for Stafford; but that isn't going to happen.
    • We're actually fortunate that we have JB under a decently cheap deal. We could draft a Jordan Love and if he turns out to be the next Kizer, we have a mediocre backup plan to keep us afloat. Although if Ballard doesn't hit on a good QB this year, I wouldn't be against trying again in 2021 since that draft is supposed to be even more QB heavy.
  • Topics