• 2.2k views
    • 19 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 63 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • 2024 Season Tickets

• LOL. Got a good chuckle out of this. Allbright has Rome Odunze dropping all the way to 15 
    • The Buckner extension is a tell that Ballard is preparing for a possible trade. It could be climbing the draft order or trading for a veteran player along with his draft pick. Whatever it is, you know the decision will have a major impact this season.
    • Another thing to note is the man had 17 tds in the SEC on a team where he wasn't even the primary receiver. He did this with Nabers on the team. So imagine what that looks like in these games where teams want to double Pittman.
    • He is genuine. What you see is who he is. Challenged in learning the trade through his father, he was wise to have guys like Polian to help him. He was lucky to draft Manning and his short stint with Luck. Hopefully his next break is Steichen and Richardson. He has given enough rope for Ballard to climb out of his past decision.  I hope his daughters are sorting things out to take over within the next 5 years.
    • Final Rough Draft…   (Yes on trading up a few spots)   Round 1 - #15(trade up) A. Terrion Arnold-CB(ALA) B. Dallas Turner-Edge(ALA) C. Nate Wiggins-CB(CLEM)   *Unless Colts trade up to take top WR,  Defense needs more help all around. I think Bowers(Jets)/QMitchell won’t fall to 15 and Colts could trade up for Turner!   Round 2 - #46 A. Bralen Trice-Edge(WASH) B. Kool-Aid Mckinstry-CB(ALA) C. Braden Fiske-DL(FSU)   *Kool-Aid could maybe fall this far if teams were to still question his foot injury, and Colts should take him here if they go Offense rnd 1. I think Trice would be an absolute steal here even though his measureables weren't great at the combine. He was though one of the most productive Ends in the country last year. Fiske is a Bjern clone that I wouldnt want Colts to draft, but I can see them doing so.   Round 3 - #82 A. Malachi Corley-WR(WKU) B. Javon Bullard-S(UGA) C. Khyree Jackson-CB(ORE)   *Corley, I can see as a perfect fit for Colts here. He’s not a top level wr in this draft, but just under that level. Good YAC wr that reminds me a little of Garçon. I put Bullard/Jackson this rnd even though they may not fall this far, but Colts have visited with them.   Round 4 - #117 A. Audric Estime-RB(ND) B. Brenden Rice-WR(USC) C. Mason McCormick-OG(SDSU) *Most have Colts taking the LVille rb, but I would love them to take Estime! Even though Im a homer with ND players. He would be a great #2 rb behind our OL! Colts should also take a chance on Jerrys kid with hopes of some similarities of his pops!   Round 5 - #151 A. Zac Zinter-OG(MICH) B. Roger Rosengarten-OT(WASH) C. Luke McCaffrey-WR(RICE)   *McCormick/Zinter/Rosengarten would all fit well with OL depth here. Im not 100% sold on if Kelly will ever be at his best ever again, and I still dont like the depth at RG/RT. Smith needs to remain healthy all season long! This is an extremely important year to keep our QB healthy when in the pocket! Also, why not take a chance on a McCaffrey? Hopefully Luke can be as skilled as his brothers!   Round 6 - #191 A. Kitan Oladapo-S(OREST) B. Edefuan Ulofoshio-OLB(WASH) C. Tory Taylor-P(Iowa)   *Colts should continue their streak of drafting a player whose name we all cant pronounce correctly in this round! Also a perfect time to draft Punt God if Rigo continues to struggle!   Round 7 - #234 A. Jordan Travis-QB(FSU) B. Joshua Cephus-WR(UTSA) C. Frank Gore Jr-RB(SMISS)   *Travis would be a good replacement for Sam In practices!  Also, Cephus could be a steal, even though I think he’s had some serious off the field issues. Finally, Gotta try and get Frankie Jr unless the 49ers draft him!        I am all for the Colts bringing in any IU/ND players for udfas! Aaron Casey could be one, or even Gus Bradleys son at QB. 
  • Topics