• 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  9. Nagy to Da Bears

• 1 reply
  • COLTS TICKETS

2020 Regular Season Ticketing Update: Click here for the latest information on Colts Tickets
    • Yeah, Hines isn't, nor ever has been, a true RB.  He's a 3rd down pass catcher or a specialty play guy that has to get the ball on a hand off occasionally to keep the D honest.  He has had to fill in as a backup RB over the years because of injuries or roster limitations.
    • I think it could be.  But we need more evidence.  However, I look back to last season when they likely had less overall talent.  This defense fared well vs. the Chiefs.  They fared well in both games vs. the Texans.  They held Tennessee down in the 1st game.  High-flying Atlanta had just 24.  I mean it's not like this defense didn't show some good things last year.  And now we have added Buckner and several others to that and didn't really lose much, maybe Sheard?    I think they could very well be legit.  Just how legit that is who knows, but I would not beat all surprised if they are top 10 by the end of the season.
    • I'm pretty sure they new early, and all along that Kelly would never play, unless it was an emergency. I'd bet they have given CK a "plan" to follow, and I'd also bet they were clear his chance at PT was little to none.   And aside from that, they just weren't going to do that to JB given he was under contract for the next year. Wouldn't have been a good look.   Now did I want to see CK late last year, absolutely. But I understand why I didn't. Well, either they really like CK, it's a favor from Reich to uncle Jim, or it's all about Covid. Or a combination of the 2 or all three. Without seeing them in preseason, we just don't know who's best. And yes, CK was obviously better in college, but that always doesn't translate to the NFL. Personally, I love the thought of CK sticking if he can keep his nose clean. I'm pretty sure at minimum he could be a good backup. He won that role in Denver after all, from a pretty picky Elway. Eason does have some great tools, and also could be very good if he can work some things out. We're simply not going to have any answers for a year or two.
    • Patience.  We might very well see Eason taking snaps toward the end of the season.  Right now JB is under a large contract and is the better backup option...to start a game.....in case Iron Man misses one.  So JB needs some reps now to be fresh enough able to come into a game or start.   I don't expect Eason to be activated on a game day until maybe mid-season.   Towards the end of the season, we'll begin to see more thought towards the future and Eason might get some work.
  • Topics