• 10 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 1 reply
  • SEASON TICKETS

2020 Season Tickets On Sale Now! Visit Colts.com to learn more.
    • Purely my opinion, but I think Campbell will probably benefit the most from having Rivers as a QB. JB was unwilling/unable to throw quality balls to the seam, and Rivers doesn't have that problem. Same with the deep balls, but I think the seam routes will be far more productive this year.
    • JB is a safe guy to get us over a short term hump, but I think we all know his limitations. Love the guy, hate his salary, but he's the guy I'd want manning the ship if Rivers was out a game or so. I just don't want to go through another season with the limitations he brings. I'd rather see one of the young kids get an opportunity to make a case for a long term answer.    As for the OP, I think we'll carry 3 QBs on the active roster, and one on the PS. It could be a wacky year with Covid, so I'm more than OK with carrying 3+1. Having the option to protect PS guys is also nice. I'd prefer to segregate 2 of them from the other 2.   I'd actually prefer they segregate the 2 deep (all positions) from everyone else, and also the D from the O. I read something a while back that they're looking at all kinds of ways to keep folks away from each other, including multiple rooms for the same position groups, etc.
    • https://nfltraderumors.co/colts-worked-out-six-players-2/   CB Cordrea Tankersley CB Andre Chachere G Donnell Greene OT RJ Prince CB Tremon Smith CB Brandon Williams  
    • If we ever need safety or nickel CB help, he will be considered. One injury to safeties around the league, I am certain he will be considered.   Otherwise, with the addition of Tavon Wilson at safety and Kenny Moore in the slot/nickel role, we really don't need him at this point.   He may want to go to a contender and/or his asking price might be still high. It has to be one of those things for him to remain unsigned.
    • That's also kinda the issue.. ba dum bum
  • Topics