• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• SEASON TICKETS

2019 Season Tickets On Sale Now! Visit Colts.com to learn more.
    • I think the hardest pill to swallow is that we all thought this was the year Luck would win us a SB leading the helm.    Now, it's going to be a lot more difficult, but not impossible. However, if Joe Flacco can win a SB, I think Brissett will be just fine!  The Chargers were 12-4 last year. Tennessee almost made the playoffs last year and just demolished a good browns team. Saying they are underwhelming teams is inaccurate. 
    • We really can't judge that unless we have at least a full season with JB7 and Reich and see what they figure out.  Right now we're in very early stages, we aren't even in a position to evaluate what Brissett actually is until we see a lot more.  Players have surprised us with their true ceiling before.
    • It’s still to early to tell.
    • That was a big part that helped out a lot with last year's defense.  Team's couldn't run much on us.     I'm sort of wondering where that went.  We didn't really lose anyone in the front 7 and none of them are at ages where they would be expected to be in decline. 
    • IMOP if you have a good running game and a decent threat at WR and TE which if every has noticed the colts do have. Then the QB will have time to catch up. The QB and the First string players are actually going into their third game together as a unit. instead of throwing the QB under the bus for not being a elite lets see where he takes us and then reevaluate at the end of the season. All I have heard from the forum is everyone upset about not having a elite QB like Peyton  who will take this team to the promise land. The defense are missing a couple of key people who will be back, but are playing well. this team is 1-1 and a couple of kicks away from 2-0 and someone has already mentioned that the other teams had under achieved.  I will wait and see what happens then give my review of JB at the end of the season. 
  • Topics