7. Jimmy Garoppolo

• 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
  • Recently Browsing   2 members

• 2024 Season Tickets

• We've got all interested GMs and their requested teams filled in for 2024 Gavin's Mock Draft, please ensure the entries are right.   There are still 10 teams available, so interested GMs can go ahead and choose your second NFL team for the Mock Draft this year, from the list of teams given at the end of this post.   @tweezy32 and @EasyE were very much interested, but their plans changed and couldn't participate as of now, if you get available back again, please let us know.   @OhioColt, as in last year, feel free to visit during draft days, and if you'd like to participate in any of the days, there might be a team you could take on if available. Same for @NFLfan, if you'd have free time, you could jump in as commissioner anytime.    Yoshinator - Denver Broncos @Yoshinator Colts Germany - New York Giants @ColtsGermany Stitches - Chicago Bears @stitches Defjamz26 - Philadelphia Eagles @Defjamz26 Solid84 - Arizona Cardinals @Solid84 Chad72 - Detroit Lions @chad72 Coltsfanej - Washington Commanders @coltsfanej Archer - New England Patriots @Archer SaturdayAllDay - New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay John Hammonds - Green Bay Packers @John Hammonds PRnum1 - Buffalo Bills @PRnum1 CR91 - Las Vegas Raiders @CR91 Indyfan4life - Minnesota Vikings @Indyfan4life Tom Diggs - Atlanta Falcons @TomDiggs VikingsFanInChennai - Jacksonville Jaguars  RollerColt - Cincinnati Bengals @RollerColt csmopar - Seattle Seahawks @csmopar jvan1973 - Kansas City Chiefs @jvan1973 Hark - New York Jets @Hark runthepost - Houston Texans @runthepost Mike06181 - Los Angeles Rams @Mike06181   Teams still available to be taken as second team for GMs    NFC:    49ers  Cowboys  Bucs  Panthers     AFC:    Dolphins     Colts (Lucky Draw)  Browns  Ravens  Steelers  Chargers Titans    @Archer, @TomDiggs, @coltsfanej, @chad72 and @John Hammonds, you've already expressed interest in taking second team, so go ahead and pick any available team of your choice. Anyone else who could spare their time to take another team may go ahead and mention your preferred choice as well.   As soon as all NFL teams are assigned, I'll run the Lucky Draw for choosing Colts GM, and it could be as soon as tomorrow, so let's pick all the remaining teams pretty quick. 
    • Interesting.   I’d say the teams drafting zone corners in the first are also playing more man coverage than other teams.      I think you can get a feel for Ballard.  Traded down from 26 to 34 to take Rock.  Traded down twice from 35 to 38 to 44 to take Juju.  So, at least to date, he hasn’t  shown a willingness to use a first on a corner.      But it’s possible that could change this year.   
    • I think broadly speaking you are right.   But Ballard has always said his board is not set until about a week or two before the draft.     Plus, Ballard and his scouts and coaches go over every player in the draft three times….   In early Feb after the Senior Bowl.  In early Mar after the Combine.  In early April after Pro Days.   (That ends next week.)   So after week two is generally when they’re done.  Then the Big Board is set.  
    • Most of the league plays zones most of the time now according to pff.  I cant link it now but i think it was from 2022, they had all but 3 teams in zones more often than not.  1 team was about even(patriots) and there were two who only slightly favored man.   Corners are still getting drafted high and in the first round 
  • Topics