Recent Profile Visitors

11,722 profile views

Myles's Achievements

Ring of Honor

Ring of Honor (6/6)

• Superstar Rare
  • Great Content Rare

Recent Badges

1. Wouldn't a new ranking be out on Monday if the season wasn't over? I suppose they are saying that Michigan State/Wisconsin/Illinois is a tougher 3 games than TCU/Texas Tech/Iowa State or Xavier/St. Johns/Marquette. I'm hoping NC loses today so that there will be other candidates for the 4th spot.
  2. Usually the Big 10 gets 6-9 teams in the tournament, but this season it may be only be 5-6.
  3. I said Iowa and was wrong. It was Illinois who beat Ohio State. I think Purdue, Illinois, Wisconsin and Nebraska will all get in. Outside of that, in the Big 10, Northwestern and Michigan State have an outside chance.
  4. I think Nebraska ended IU's chances of a tourney bid with the dominating win. Ohio State is done as well. Iowa has a chance.
  5. Purdue won a tough game against Michigan state today. Ohio State vs Illinois playing now. Ohio State may get in the tournament with a win if IU loses.
  6. I think they need to win the Big ten tournament in order to get in. It could happen. Nebraska is not a solid team.
  7. Great signing. The team needed a backup that can play well and win games, It makes losing Minshew nearly insignificant. With AR, a good backup is needed. Until AR proves otherwise, it was a must.
  8. Funny you would say that since Minshew played and won the 2 wins that AR is credited with (I believe I remember reading that), but either way, the record was .500 before his injury. So I would say, at best we would have won 8 or 9 games. No need to harp on this because it really isn't important because we don't know. I am hoping he wins 10+ this next season.
  9. This is yet to be seen. We would not have won 9 games with AR last season, so Minshew was better, in my opinion. AR has his chance in 2024 to show his stuff.
  10. So you are complaining about people who think AR will be good but in the same post say you think he will be a bust. No information for either side to say that stuff but it is odd that you just choose the other side to do the exact same thing. I am not sold that AR will be great, but I am also not confident that he will bust.
  11. I think they need at least 2 wins in the big 10 tourney for a chance to get in. They are currently 6th in the Big 10 but are 0-6 against ranked teams in both the AP and USA polls. Iowa and Michigan State are both tied with them in the Big 10. I think 1 of iowa, Michigan State, IU and Ohio State get in the tourney,
  12. It is nice to see that for a small program. The fan base will be so excited, more so than ever. Bothe Purdue and IU won today. Purdue securing a number 1 seed and IU possibly knocking Michigan State out of the tourney.
  13. Too high of a price to pay to move up to get him. I'll pass. Take the best player at a need at 15.