Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis Madden

Nobody

Just wanted to share Davis' Madden skills. 88 overall 93 speed 97 acceleration 94 agility 93 man coverage 84 zone coverage 63 tackle 96 press 76 awareness 94 jumping 96 injury 97 stamina 85 spin move 95 juke move. Pretty impressive. Don't worry about tackle, thats above average for a corner. Revis has 64 tackle, Nnamdi has 52 and Asante Samuel has 28.

Ah well, might as well ask anyway: How much do you know about Connected Careers? How easy will it be to play it like you would the old Franchise mode?

Pretty easy. You can make your own coach or play as Pagano, and its basically just franchise with some cool new additions.

Are those too good IYO? 88 in tackling is superb in this Madden.

But Angerer basically sucks all around in Madden. Slow, doesn't hit hard, etc. His coverage skills are actually overrated in Madden, IMO. But his tackle should definitely be in the 90s.

Just wanted to share Davis' Madden skills. 88 overall 93 speed 97 acceleration 94 agility 93 man coverage 84 zone coverage 63 tackle 96 press 76 awareness 94 jumping 96 injury 97 stamina 85 spin move 95 juke move. Pretty impressive. Don't worry about tackle, thats above average for a corner. Revis has 64 tackle, Nnamdi has 52 and Asante Samuel has 28.

Now lower all those stats by 5 because Madden seems to hate the Colts. haha

How fast do they get these updates out? Mine comes in the mail today. Last one I owned was 2011.

I think the update after the 1st week of the regular season should have the most updated rosters and I figure Vonte Davis in a Colts uni. They usually update rosters, player and team ratings each week based on how the real team/players are doing.

Hmm, I just did a roster update and he isnt on the Colts?

That sounds more likely. I would think it would be on the update either right before the regular season starts or after week one. I won't be getting this for awhile yet so I'm sure Vontae will be there by the time I get it.