Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will game be on local TV?

MrNLM

Sorry if this has been asked already. I am stuck at work and would like to have the game on for background noise if possible.

Thanks in advance!

You can always turn on 1070 the Fan and get play by play......TV folks rarely do play by play anymore.....only good news is it is Don Fischer who normally does radio.....enjoy the game! 4 PM!!!

You can always turn on 1070 the Fan and get play by play......TV folks rarely do play by play anymore.....only good news is it is Don Fischer who normally does radio.....enjoy the game! 4 PM!!!

good call ill try that as well.

Its being discussed in this thread- how about a merge instead of a close? GEEESH!

WHY is the game blacked out here in lafayette on DirectTV ?

Thanks Jim Irsay - you said there would never be any issues with blackouts yet I cant even watch a game in Washington! What a joke!

Its being discussed in this thread- how about a merge instead of a close? GEEESH!

WHY is the game blacked out here in lafayette on DirectTV ?

Thanks Jim Irsay - you said there would never be any issues with blackouts yet I cant even watch a game in Washington! What a joke!

NFL network always black them out when a local station has it. Its not blacked out. Find WNDY.