Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's ask ourselves. Who is underperforming? We could easily be getting rid of someone that has value but isn't fitting well, or making more moves to fill holes as well. It's my thought that at some point we are going to be making trades to recieve draft picks, instead of trading all of ours away. Especially with how well Grigson did in this years draft.

MJD or Mike Wallace please

No way Jags would trade MJD to the Colts, and I for one, am glad. He is on the backside of his career and we don't need him.

Mike Wallace may be nice but once again, I don't think we need him.

Im hoping it's for a good CB or a stud O-lineman. I think our O-line is adequate but I would still take an upgrade.

Interesting. Hopefully it's a bigger name player than who we have traded for previously.

We all know it wont be anything big. Irsay is a bit of an attention * so he tweets about meaningless trades. It will be giving up a 7th round pick or something for a guy nobody has heard of. It will not be anything close to say a trade for Mike Wallace.

Great were getting Ollie Ogbu back :lol:, Seriously though I did see Cullen Jenkins in a heated argument on the sidelines in a recent eagles game, I wonder if hes in involved or Antonio Dixon or Derek Landri, I will just guess Jenkins

Or that CFL guy that was rushing the passer real well as a DE (is his name Philip Hunt)??? He would make a great OLB. But, are we unloading Freeney and his contract for him???

That was Phillip Hunt I think "A former sack artist for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL, Phillip Hunt signed with the Eagles on 2/11/11 and provided quality depth on the defensive line, totaling two sacks in nine games in his first season with the team. Hunt amassed 19 sacks from 2009-10 for Winnipeg, including a league-leading 16 in 2010. Originally a rookie free agent signing of the Cleveland Browns in 2009, Hunt played collegiately at Houston and finished his career as the school’s all-time leader in sacks with 34" From the Eagles Bio on him

4th I would be alright with I suppose, I'd prefer 5th

I meant 5th from the Eagles and Philip Hunt for Freeney and his contract. Because of the contract, we'd be lucky to get a 5th, IMO.

A 4th from the Eagles is probably out of question.

I meant 5th from the Eagles and Philip Hunt for Freeney and his contract. Because of the contract, we'd be lucky to get a 5th, IMO.

A 4th from the Eagles is probably out of question.

Heck I dont think they would do that trade, Hunt has 2 sacks in 9 games plus hes younger plus he doesnt cost 14 million, We'd likely have to throw in a draft pick in my opinion, I'd be shocked if they did. My guess is this trade has to do with Redding going down. I dont know the extent of the injury but he did look in alot of pain