Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebelknight

NFL network commercial with the guy in the suit...

19 posts in this topic

I have been wearing a bright blue suit to the NFL draft for the last 3 years. I also sport a long gotee...I would swear they saw me at the draft and copied it and used it for their commercial ...I am just saying..........

I have been wearing a bright blue suit to the NFL draft for the last 3 years. I also sport a long gotee...I would swear they saw me at the draft and copied it and used it for their commercial ...I am just saying..........

I am not sure what you are getting at ?

Cool! Did you have cheerleaders prancing behind you?

In reality, I think those commercials are kind of stupid, no offense to the thread starter.

ask for royalties and see what goodell says..

Does Goodell have the power to destroy his beard and suit like he did the spygate evidence?

Does Goodell have the power to destroy his beard and suit like he did the spygate evidence?

What Spygate evidence do you think he destroyed? And where in the world did you pick that up?

First of all it was a joke second of all Goodell said they destroyed it because there wasn't anything major on it.

http://m.espn.go.com...storyId=3225539

I'm sorry. You were clear you were talking about "Spygate" from the Patriots.

My bad. My brain clicked into the New Orleans scandal.

<<DOH!!!>> :slaphead:

You're better looking than that guy.

And, I still wish that guy would quite winking at me.

Those ads are so annoying...I change the channel now when they come on...ugh.

wheat_0.jpg

"Are you serious?"

Yes, I'm serious.

Are, you saying that you think this guy is better looking?

Does that also mean that you enjoy having him wink at you?

Yes, I'm serious.

Are, you saying that you think this guy is better looking?

Does that also mean that you enjoy having him wink at you?

I didn't say that. The blue suit guy did.

If you want to destroy a suit maybe you should contact Ray Lewis.

I mean, uhhhhhh...

I didn't say that. The blue suit guy did.

That's good to know. I was starting to worry about you.

That's good to know. I was starting to worry about you.

Yes, that's what the quotes are there for.

wheat_0.jpg

"Are you serious?"

It's serious fun!

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That would be good!     Quite honestly I do not know a thing about him, I was really just throwing out some dry humor... I am a big John Wayne fan though, lol.     God knows we need help in the secondary so any sleepers that awaken this year is a good thing.  It would be a pleasant surprise to actually have a competent defensive backfield.... something Colts fans have rarely seen.
    • I think he is too good of a runner to not utilize him at FB. Here and there putting him there like we did with Turbin wouldnt be bad but i think it's be a waste of his talent him being a full time FB.
    • Moncrief will be fine, it's Dorsett whose days are numbered.
      The signing and the production of Aiken will bring down Moncrief's asking price.
      I expect Moncrief to step it up this year. Dorsett on the other hand could be getting cut unless he proves he can catch the ball.

• Heck, lets really bite the bullet and sign not only Hankins and Brown, but Revis as well to play alongside Davis.  Our defense would be stout with these 3 additions and they won't break the bank and we won't have to rely on nailing every draft pick. Revis would be the only one that might be getting overpaid, but that would only be on a 1-2 year deal.
        I don't see anyone projecting McCaffrey going to the Colts, yet I hear some experts putting McCaffrey above Fournette. He is from Stanford so you know the kid is smart and we have a good track record with Stanford players. He excels at everything, plus who was the last good white boy running back n the NFL? Peyton Hillis? Madden curse got him and he wasn't even half as versatile as McCaffrey who can not only receive like a receiver(top 5 WR as well as top 3 RB) but he can also return the ball. We have like 3 or 4 guys that take turns as the returner, McCaffrey allows us to pretty much cut all those guys.

We need to sign a couple more guys so we can pick the best player on the board come our turn in the draft. As it stands, we still have too many holes to do that. McCaffrey could step in immediately and provide 50 yards of offense running and catching the ball. 8-10 carries for Gore and Turbin both and just 4-6 for McCaffrey while giving him another 4-6 targets in the passing game. And when Gore retires after this season, or next, then McCaffrey still compliments Turbin perfectly.

If we signed these 3 players, and took McCaffrey with the first pick, then we could get another edge rusher in the 2nd and a CB in the 3rd to replace Revis in his 2nd or 3rd year.
    • That is why it is good to put your eggs in other baskets too, like March Madness, and even a bit of Netflix.   I never caught up to Breaking Bad, so I am catching up now.  
  • Members

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 92

• Rackeen305

Rackeen305 51

• ColtsBlitz

ColtsBlitz 0

Rookie
    • Steamboat_Shaun

Steamboat_Shaun 2,338

Moderators
    • jvan1973

jvan1973 12,482

• UKColt13

UKColt13 978

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 95

• jho

jho 0

Rookie
    • twfish

twfish 956

• Eric East

Eric East 0

Rookie

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.