Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bethea Update (Merge)

Phil J

Great news on Bethea he is very much the QB of the secondary and with as young as our guys are we are going to need him. From the way Bullitt has talked about the defense Brackett gets the front seven in poistion and Bethea handles the secondary. Frankly I think Bethea is the best pass defending safety in the league and if not the best in the top three. I am glad he is starting to get some attention around the league as for years I thought we had the most under rated safety in the league in Bethea playing beside the most over rated one in Sanders.

Hopefully Bethea can keep up his great performance this season and stay healthy.. not to sound negative here but id rather see bullit go down than bethea if any had to. Hopefully the colts can get a lil break from the injury bug this year though i thiink that might be already asking too much.

not to sound negative here but id rather see bullit go down than bethea if any had to.

Bethea is a top 10 FS in the league for sure, maybe even cracks the top 5. his value cannot be questioned.

same can't be said for Bullit, as good as he is.