LucasOilStadium

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 20, 2012 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, August 20, 2012 - personal argument

ya know your one emotional man ya know that, ya want some panties? As for who I back thats not your business, I dont jump any fans that like Mcglynn and Justice who think they will get it together as laughable as that is

Not sure if you are starting something, I will finish with thanks for the response...He was really awful...really awful tonight.....

I call it passionate and knowledgeable.......I cannot respond to your juvenile temper.

"Hicks sucks....quit backing him!' How is that being knowledgeable or even relating to what my comment about our backups at O Line? I dont recall saying Hicks, who I didnt even pay attention to in the game anyway but I am going to go back over the game and catch things I missed

"Hicks sucks....quit backing him!' How is that being knowledgeable or even relating to what my comment about our backups at O Line? I dont recall saying Hicks, who I didnt even pay attention to in the game anyway but I am going to go back over the game and catch things I missed

He was not good. I know you have mentioned him numerous times......he did not play well. I will try to get this LB body into those panties,,,,,,aint gonna make it. Sorry if I upset you. He was awful!

Andrew Luck threw two costly interceptions, and Steelers unfortunately defeated our Colts 26-24 Sunday Night, as Indianapolis preseason record is 1-1 .

Colts move on back to the East Coast to Washington D.C, for the battle of the top two rookie quarterbacks on Saturday Night. Andrew Luck vs. Ropbert Griffin III (RG III)!