Nadine

Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)

595 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!  My name is Robert, and I am from Indiana.  I've been reading many articles and topics in these forums for quiet awhile now, and finally decided to create an account.  Glad to finally be aboard here and able to post. haha.  

Hope you all have a great day!

Hello Robert, 

Your profile picture is quite a conversation piece. At 1st glance, it reminded me of 1 of those pictures in psychology where you are supposed to see 2 things in the same picture like an elderly woman/young woman if you let your eyes adjust. I would have never guessed a dog though. Old Yeller/Young puppy perhaps? Only teasing of course.

Nice to meet you Robert.  :thmup:  I look forward to reading more of your insights on Colts Forum. Feel free to ask me any questions about navigating this site. The moderators are cool & the vast majority of bloggers are really nice. Welcome Aboard the Blue Horseshoe!  :colts:  :hat:

Hey Everyone!! My name is Wyatt and i am a huge Colts fan living in Houston TX. Being surrounded by Texans fans I haven't met many Colts fans like myself. I became a member to get to talk with people who share the same true blue pride.

Welcome to the forum....a little hint:  you will not get totally away from the Texans fans here :)  As you now they are our biggest divisional rival now. ...and fans from all teams are welcome.  It can get hot and heavy sometimes, but it sure is fun.  It is more fun than 'hot and heavy though...IMO....Welcome!!

3 people like this

Hi, I'm Natalie from London, England. 

Coming to Indianapolis in August and would love to see a Colts game, is there going to be anything for me to watch?

Nat

1 person likes this

Hello, I am a new member here, but have been Colts Strong since the Johnny Unitas days.  Living all my life in Indiana, I am probably one of many who was extremely happy with the 'Late night' move to get here.  I am 63 and will die Colts Strong.  After suffering through our 2 win season, I told everyone I work with after the draft that the colts would be back in the playoffs this past year, of course, getting many odd looks about my bold prediction.  Now people come to me for advice about a lot of things ha.  I am happy to become a member here and am looking forward to getting to know people who share my passion.  Thanks for accepting me.

2 people like this

I'm sorry, I just realized in my opening post I forgot who I am. That's the first time in my life I did that. I'm Michael, eventually as I move around the site I will figure out how to post a pic for my avatar here. Answer for the lady from London, depending on when in August you are visiting there should be at least one preseason game you could attend. Have fun on your visit.

1 person likes this

I've been reading this forum without a profile throughout the season now and I just signed up. Hi, I'm MOB and I'm 16 years old. Obviously I'm a Colts fan and have been since 2004 (and yes, I suffered through that 2 win season like you all). I live in DC and I still haven't gotten to see the Colts play yet and I plan on doing so when I'm old enough to take after myself. Being surrounded by Redskins fans sucks, by the way. :P I know the avatar is late, but I made it myself and it's kinda special to me, so I'm not planning on changing it. If there's a section for other things like wrestling (yes, I'm a fan) and such, I'll be there too. :) I'm looking forward to the future of this team and hope to be active quite a bit.

3 people like this

I've been reading this forum without a profile throughout the season now and I just signed up. Hi, I'm MOB and I'm 16 years old. Obviously I'm a Colts fan and have been since 2004 (and yes, I suffered through that 2 win season like you all). I live in DC and I still haven't gotten to see the Colts play yet and I plan on doing so when I'm old enough to take after myself. Being surrounded by Redskins fans sucks, by the way. :P I know the avatar is late, but I made it myself and it's kinda special to me, so I'm not planning on changing it. If there's a section for other things like wrestling (yes, I'm a fan) and such, I'll be there too. :) I'm looking forward to the future of this team and hope to be active quite a bit.

Welcome, MOB. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Looks like I did not get the memo on some new Forum folks!  Welcome to itsmeMOB, ele3032007, and Jakoby.  We have fan from all ages, many countries, and fans from other NFL teams here as well.  We are glad you are all aboard!  Have fun!!!   :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:

1 person likes this

Welcome  Mob 

The Colts fans come in all shapes & sizes & span the globe were glad to meet ya & look forward to hearing what ya think .

:thmup: :blueshoe: :disco:

Hi all- This is my first post on the forum, though I've been reading for a while. I'm an avid Colts fan in Maryland.  I grew up with the Colts when they were in Baltimore. My grandfather continued to follow the team when they went to Indy. We both continued to love the Colts even when Baltimore got the Ravens. My husband is a Ravens fan- but I still love him. We go to all the games when the Colts come to Baltimore, me in my blue and hubby in his purple. He enjoyed the playoff game this year a lot more than I did.  We traveled to Indy in 2009 to see a game at LOS, when the Colts should have had their undefeated season.  Well I'm looking forward to talking Colts with everyone on the forum since there are not any people around here to cheer our successes with!

3 people like this

Hi all- This is my first post on the forum, though I've been reading for a while. I'm an avid Colts fan in Maryland.  I grew up with the Colts when they were in Baltimore. My grandfather continued to follow the team when they went to Indy. We both continued to love the Colts even when Baltimore got the Ravens. My husband is a Ravens fan- but I still love him. We go to all the games when the Colts come to Baltimore, me in my blue and hubby in his purple. He enjoyed the playoff game this year a lot more than I did.  We traveled to Indy in 2009 to see a game at LOS, when the Colts should have had their undefeated season.  Well I'm looking forward to talking Colts with everyone on the forum since there are not any people around here to cheer our successes with!

Hello there A Lot A Luck! This line made me chuckle pretty hard: "My husband is a Ravens fan- but I still love him." I aways wonder for spouses that support/favor different teams do they use that fact in arguments too? "Oh, what do you know anyway? Your favorite team is the ______________ after all." Just Kidding!!! Welcome Aboard the Colts Forum.  :blueshoe:  :thmup:  Always Happy To Embrace New Colts Friends  ;)

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forum!  We have fans of all ages on the site and all levels of football knowledge too!!  We have half of the world covered too.  We are glad to have you aboard!!! :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:

1 person likes this

I know exactly what you mean itsmeMOB. Being a displaced fan, can be brutal sometimes. I live in WI & sometimes my family wants to disown me because I don't blindly support the Green Bay Packers. It's not easy having different NFL team loyalties & feeling like a stranger in a strange land. Hang in there & Welcome to the  :colts:Blue Horseshoe Family itsmeMOB.  :hat:

1 person likes this

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica and Im from Houston. I joined because I freakin love the Colts and dont wanna hear anymore about the damn Texans! Ive been a fan since around 2005 when I started working in sports bars and football was always on. Now I dread off season!

1 person likes this

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica and Im from Houston. I joined because I freakin love the Colts and dont wanna hear anymore about the darn Texans! Ive been a fan since around 2005 when I started working in sports bars and football was always on. Now I dread off season!

Welcome jazzy!!!!

We are big division rivals of the Texans as you know, so we have some hardened Texan fans on site :)  

It is a great time to come aboard during yesterday's 'free agent frenzy' and today's aftermath!!  So fun.

I just thought I would say hello and once again...Welcome :)

1 person likes this

Hi Everyone, my name is Richard and im from New Zealand ( no im not a hobbit).

Been a Colts fan since 1995 when my dad went to the indy 500 and bought me back all these colts clothes.

This coincided with our pay tv system introducing espn so i could watch some games.

Over the last 18 years playing fantasy and meeting other new zealand based fans plus with nfl gamepass i have become infatuated with the nfl and i now love it more then any other sport including our national sport rugby.

I even managed to make it to a 49ers saints game when i had a holiday to california a few years ago and one day hope i can visit Indiana and watch the mighty colts play at home.

3 people like this

Welcome one and all, to the best Football Forum in the world. Sorry I haven't greeted everyone, but I haven't been on as much lately. As you spend more time here, you will realize that we are a family, yes even with some relatives you aren't particularly fond of.. :D We welcome all our new family members with open arms, as well as fans from other teams...Our moderators are great, and are always available to help out in anyway.

We also have a great Misc. Discussion forum, where we discuss anything from music, TV shows, videos, wrestling, NASCAR, food and drink, etc. Its a great place to get to know the likes and dislikes of others here. I myself have made some great friends for life here..people I consider my real-life family as well, even though I have never met them personally, (since I live in Southern California). We also have contests, a Fantasy league, a pro-football pick'em contest, as well as some sponsored by the team itself..

So, like I often like to say..Sit back, relax, kick your shoes off, and enjoy yourselves...and have fun discussing the greatest NFL franchise..The Indianapolis Colts....

2 people like this

Guess I should introduce myself

First Name: Kirk

Currently Live: South Bend, IN

Grew Up: LaPorte, IN

Alma Mater: Valparaiso University

30, married with a child (boy) on the way.

Other favorite teams:

Iowa Football - Mom grew up there and raised me watching them.

Valpo Basketball - I went to school there

Last year was my first year paying close attention to the Colts.  Although I did sort of route for them prior to that I never made it a point to watch too many games.  I used to route for them partially because they had a lot of Iowa alums on the team.  Clark, Sanders, Angerer, Edds, Olsen (I know he sucks) as well as some others.  I watched this year partially because it was a whole new team and I was excited about Luck.

Hello my name is Kao,

First off I would like to say I am a colts fan. I fell in love with football when I visited the RCA Dome, and from then on I've have always been a colts fan.

I'm a student, I joined this only community because I will be writting recommednation report about this online community.

The goal of the essay is to get to know others in the community, who will help do a good job of repsenting the community and to learn about the experience of being in an active online commmunity.

First off, I would like to get know someone who would be interested in doing an interview. The interview will be used in my essay. Also how ever volunteers, everything that will be said will be confidential and you will be allowed to see my finished essay if you would like too.

Again, the purpose and goal is to be able to write a relfection of the Coltstrong Forum

Thank you and Go Colts

Hi Everyone....New here and glad to say I've been a Colts fan for about 10 years. My wife /family and I are from Illinois but love Indianapolis and all things Colts! Go Blue and can't wait fo rthe season starts so we can make it to a few games! :blueshoe:  :td:  :fb:

Hello everyone! My name is Hunter I'm from Indiana been a colts fan since I was old enough to know wat football was lol 20 now so I guess around 13 to 14 years just made this the other day but glad to chat with you all :)

Hello everyone! My name is Hunter I'm from Indiana been a colts fan since I was old enough to know wat football was lol 20 now so I guess around 13 to 14 years just made this the other day but glad to chat with you all :)

welcome

Looks like I missed a few new members!  A big Colts welcome to Colts_Fan12, Mrsmith6708, and Kx14.....enjoy all of the frenzied fun off the offseason.  The draft is coming up next month!  Enjoy the site.  I have met some awfully good friends here!!  :)

1 person likes this

<p>This is probably as good a place as any to get started...<br />

<br />

I am actually a Jets fan from a separate website. Around this time every year, our forum participates in a 7 round mock draft, where several of our members sign up to be a GM for an unknown team, and this year I was randomly generated to be the Colts GM. So ultimately I am here to figure out more about the Colts wants and needs for the draft coming in April. Hopefully I can learn enough about the colts intricate needs in order to do everyone here proud!<br />

<br />

If anybody has any specific information I should know about the colts or is curious about how our annual mock drafts are run (we also do a rapid fire first round mock, and a three rounder around the combine) feel free to PM me.<br />

<br />

Since I'm sure this area of the board is often overlooked, in a few days (once I obtain proper privileges of course. And Mods permitting) I will start a thread asking for suggestions.<br />

<br />

Thanks for all of the help in advance!<br />

<br />

YDKF_ColtsGM</p>

Greetings COLTS NATION!! First off let me introduce myself.  Im Monster. Long time reader, first time able to start my own topics. I been an unapologetic  Die hard fan since 1989, we went 4-0 in the preseason, Jack Trudeau was the QB and I thought we would go undefeated for the season and win the Super Bowl...It didnt quite work out that way. But Ive lived and died with this team ever since. And was vindicated like a lot of us in 2007 with the greatest come back EVER against NE AND victory in Super Bowl XLI. I look forward to sharing questions thoughts and theories with everyone.     BTM!!!

MONSTER

2 people like this

There is no such thing as monsters. The OP is a phony!!!!!

Welcome to da boards, fella. Enjoy your stay and watch out for a poster named Southwest1. He's sneaky and he will certainly steal your cookies should you leave them unattended. 

Hi all,

Been lurking for years, had some posts under the old system, then re-joined with the new boards.  Been a fan of the Colts since the Bert Jones days back in the 70s, but especially when they moved to Indy.  Both my wife and I are originally from Indy, graduated from Lawrence Central in '86.  Joined the Navy, moved away from the state, got out of the Navy after 11 years, moved back to Indy, then in '06, moved here to Amarillo, Texas, to build the V-22 Osprey.  Still have lots of family up there in Indy, and we get back whenever we can.  The house we bought a couple of years ago has a basement that I'm currently transforming into a Colts themed mancave:

8680263598_85af14da06_b.jpg

8679153329_7dfb08cbf3_b.jpg

8680281784_38de31beaa_b.jpg

Lots of little things already here, just need to add more stuff :) 

Looking forward to the upcoming season and everything on the boards here :)

-Tony

2 people like this

Hi all,

Been lurking for years, had some posts under the old system, then re-joined with the new boards.  Been a fan of the Colts since the Bert Jones days back in the 70s, but especially when they moved to Indy.  Both my wife and I are originally from Indy, graduated from Lawrence Central in '86.  Joined the Navy, moved away from the state, got out of the Navy after 11 years, moved back to Indy, then in '06, moved here to Amarillo, Texas, to build the V-22 Osprey.  Still have lots of family up there in Indy, and we get back whenever we can.  The house we bought a couple of years ago has a basement that I'm currently transforming into a Colts themed mancave:

Lots of little things already here, just need to add more stuff :)

Looking forward to the upcoming season and everything on the boards here :)

-Tony

Welcome Tony!  Looks like you are hooked up for our  :colts:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!

Greetings COLTS NATION!! First off let me introduce myself.  Im Monster. Long time reader, first time able to start my own topics. I been an unapologetic  Die hard fan since 1989, we went 4-0 in the preseason, Jack Trudeau was the QB and I thought we would go undefeated for the season and win the Super Bowl...It didnt quite work out that way. But Ive lived and died with this team ever since. And was vindicated like a lot of us in 2007 with the greatest come back EVER against NE AND victory in Super Bowl XLI. I look forward to sharing questions thoughts and theories with everyone.     BTM!!!

MONSTER

Good stuff Monster, and welcome to the forum.....Sorry I was slow welcoming you both!!  But what better day than draft day to do it :)

Edited by BrentMc11
3 people like this

Welcome Tony!  Looks like you are hooked up for our  :colts:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!

Good stuff Monster, and welcome to the forum.....Sorry I was slow welcoming you both!!  But what better day than draft day to do it :)

Thanks for the welcome :)  It's what I do to have a little piece of home, and it is a bit of a work in progress.  We're going to try to get up there for a game this year, as it's been a few years since the last one we've seen in person.  Don't know which game yet...would like to go to the Colts/Broncos game, but I have a feeling that's going to be a hard sell to get tickets to that :)

1 person likes this

This is Jim, I'm a converted Colts fan. Job transfer/promotion relcoated my family to Zionsville in December of 2011 from Iowa. 

Year and a half has gone bye very quickly. Love Indy, great schools, church, sports, and entertainment.

This is Jim, I'm a converted Colts fan. Job transfer/promotion relcoated my family to Zionsville in December of 2011 from Iowa. 

Year and a half has gone bye very quickly. Love Indy, great schools, church, sports, and entertainment.

WELCOME WELCOME....

Indy is happy to have you supporting the Colts!!! :welcome:

2 people like this

Hi there. I've read the forum for a while but decided I'd best introduce myself properly. I'm a big Colts fan from England, spent an amazing year 'studying'  at Indiana University and fell in love with everything Indiana and Hoosier related. I was already a big NFL fan but didn't really have a team. Saw Manning beat the Bengals at the LOS and was instantly hooked on Colts football and been following the team's fortunes ever since!

1 person likes this

Hello Colts fans,

I'm actually a Rams fan planning on coming to Ind when the Rams play the Colts. I'd like to get some info on places to go and how is the tailgating options around the Stadium. Any help would be greatly appreciated.