Nadine

Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)

599 posts in this topic

Hi, I am Rick. Not new , just have not been on since the change. Not sure how the posting and starting new threads works. Season tickets since 84.

lol @ me introducing myself after 100 post.

Hello everyone. :-)

I'm Joseph but everybody call me Joey. I just a fan of football, period. I grew to respect the Colts because I've had a hate/love relationship with Peyton manning. I hated him for beating my Auburn Tigers by 1 point in the SEC Championship back in '97 but I've always respected his game and said that I will be a fan when he turns pro (same with Randall Cobb, Trent Richardson, Julio Jones, '92 Alabama defense, AJ Green, and others..lol) But I'm here because I read a lot of forums and this is one of the best team forums I've been on.

1 person likes this

Just wanted to say Hello, I live here in Miami Beach, Fl a diehard Colts, fan, work at a popular bar in Miami Beach, and

Andrew Luck, came by the day I was off! I was really bumed out I missed him! Hopefully he comes back next summer so

He can sign my Jersey!!

1 person likes this

Hi. I'm Emma, a huge colts fan. I love Football and I am pretty good at Madden 13!

Hi. I'm Emma, a huge colts fan. I love Football and I am pretty good at Madden 13!

Hi Emma! Be welcome here! Have a nice time and nice posting with fellow fans on the forum!

Hi, I am Rick. Not new , just have not been on since the change. Not sure how the posting and starting new threads works. Season tickets since 84.

Welcome back Rick!!!! Good to have a longtime fan back aboard!! :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo:
2 people like this

A huge Colt welcome to Emma!!! :pass: :pass:
1 person likes this

Just wanted to say Hello, I live here in Miami Beach, Fl a diehard Colts, fan, work at a popular bar in Miami Beach, and

Andrew Luck, came by the day I was off! I was really bumed out I missed him! Hopefully he comes back next summer so

He can sign my Jersey!!

Good to have a South Beach....die-hard Colts fan! I need a cocktail.... :funny: Welcome!!!!!
2 people like this

Welcome from TigerTown Emma

Hello all! As you can tell from my screen name, my name is Callie. Currently in college, and a diehard colts fan. My mom calls me obsessed because I ask her to DVR the games if I am stuck working! Sadly, at my apartment, I don't have the NFL network, which is a major addiction of mine. :beg:

I also root for the Giants, and Tim Tebow. My NFL gear takes up my entire hall closet.

I also got to go to the super bowl last year in Indy, and I am also a big NASCAR fan. Jeff Gordon is my favorite, and I actually got to meet him two years ago!

2 people like this

Hello all! As you can tell from my screen name, my name is Callie. Currently in college, and a diehard colts fan. My mom calls me obsessed because I ask her to DVR the games if I am stuck working! Sadly, at my apartment, I don't have the NFL network, which is a major addiction of mine. :beg:

I also root for the Giants, and Tim Tebow. My NFL gear takes up my entire hall closet.

I also got to go to the super bowl last year in Indy, and I am also a big NASCAR fan. Jeff Gordon is my favorite, and I actually got to meet him two years ago!

welcome

Diehard Colts fan...Check

Root for the NY Giants...Check

Saw Eli Manning win the SB vs the Patriots at LOS...Check

Tim Tebow fan...Hmmm...I don't know about that one...Just Kidding!!!

Addicted to NFL Network & has a closet full of NFL Jerseys...Bonus Points.  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:

Nice to meet you Callie.  :hat:  :colts:

Nice to see some loyal gridiron female football gurus on Colts Forum! Nice to meet you Emma.

P.S. I suck at any Xbox game that doesn't involve smashing a car or blowing something up. HA! HA!  Welcome Emma  :D

Welcome to the forum!  Looks like you are OK in my book...huge Gordon fan here...of course our Colts...and love watching Eli!  Welcome and enjoy the fun!!    :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:

1 person likes this

Its not just NFL Jerseys in there, but a big chunck is tshirts and then all my coats and hoodies!

Its not just NFL Jerseys in there, but a big chunck is tshirts and then all my coats and hoodies!

wow

wow

haha, I love my Colts gear! Well plus a few Broncos, Giants, and Tebow things :) I'm a shopaholic, so of course I will be stocking up on NFL stuff. Can't get enough!

Hi,

I am a final year student studying in England. As part of my research I am looking to compare fans of NFL clubs, MLS clubs and EPL clubs. I was hoping a few of you would be able to take part in my questionnaire; it will take no longer than five minutes to complete. This will help me to analyse the cultural differences between fans in America and England. If you are interested in my overall findings, please let me know.

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=8sqy9sifmi71sa973823

Thank you for your time.

Tim 

Greetings fellow Colts fans. I am trying to figure out what game this amazing play was in:

I believe we were on defense and a pass was thrown near the endzone (maybe it was the chargers? I am thinking it was the same game or seaon that cromartie picked manning like, six times) Anyway, the ball was deflected by someone, and ended up bouncing off about 5 players before one of ours, a heavyset black db, caught it, inches from the turf, for a safety. One of the coolest catches I ever saw a def player make.

I want to show the replay, if i can find it, to some buds of mine. If anyone has any clue what season/game I am referring to, please respond with the info.

Thanks!    Peace

Hi I'm Steve from Calgary, Canada. Been a fan of the Colts since I started following football about 10 years ago, started cheering for them because I have family in Bloomington. Is there any kind of hockey following on here?

Hi I'm Steve from Calgary, Canada. Been a fan of the Colts since I started following football about 10 years ago, started cheering for them because I have family in Bloomington. Is there any kind of hockey following on here?

Hi Steve, be welcome here!

Somewhat

Welcome Steve/Cheerio!  A big welcome to the forum!!!!  I love hockey, but we just do not get to see much here in Indy.  I like Detroit and Chicago...I know weird....but since we do not have an NHL team....so be it :)  Have fun!!

2 people like this

Greetings Colts Forum.

I was a member a while back and finally disengaged the forum.....at some point along the way. I am a middle aged Colt fan who runs his own football forum based site. I am totally obsessed with NFL football so I am always involved in some thing some where football related. I enjoy "most" of the conversations here and like to be respectful to others opinions.

Why do I feel like an AA member introducing myself at the get to know you meeting here?  LOL Well anyway I hope to be a contributor to the forums for as long as they allow :) See you around!

1 person likes this

Greetings Colts Forum.

I was a member a while back and finally disengaged the forum.....at some point along the way. I am a middle aged Colt fan who runs his own football forum based site. I am totally obsessed with NFL football so I am always involved in some thing some where football related. I enjoy "most" of the conversations here and like to be respectful to others opinions.

Why do I feel like an AA member introducing myself at the get to know you meeting here?  LOL Well anyway I hope to be a contributor to the forums for as long as they allow :) See you around!

Seems as though you are contributing again just fine....and welcome back!!!  BTW....No AA meeting needed.  :)

2 people like this

If you are new, WELCOME! We've created this thread as a place for you to jump in and tell us a little about yourself.

Hi Folks Long time listener first time caller .

The stuff at the top is part of what happens when I try to quote + I like to use bold italics & smilies . Any idea's ??

All righty then . I'm a Indy Journeyman Bricklayer ,I bricked Residential homes & was self employed 14 of 21 years that Iworked on homes , Fireplaces & Archs are types of work I really enjoy , - I then went Union & worked with some of the best hands in the business . I worked on many schools & hospitals , My fav was Riley Childrens Hosp - Rode up the side of the building on a hydamobile with helicopters flying in under us birds too . Looking out over the city was awesome from that vantage point . After 5 years last Jan I went back to the non union world . I'm a Mason it don't matter where I work . After 29 years I still enjoy what I do .

I'v been a Colts fan since the Mayflowers arrived at the Kentuck - Ind line . When working outta state 06-07 playoff run I got online for the very first time & followed my team to the SB long distance , As a yankee in North Carolina wearing my 18 jersey & Colts flag flying I recieved more than a few funny looks .

Peace

If you are new, WELCOME! We've created this thread as a place for you to jump in and tell us a little about yourself.

The stuff at the top is part of what happens when I try to quote + I like to use bold italics & smilies . Any idea's ??

All righty then . I'm a Indy Journeyman Bricklayer ,I bricked Residential homes & was self employed 14 of 21 years that Iworked on homes , Fireplaces & Archs are types of work I really enjoy , - I then went Union & worked with some of the best hands in the business . I worked on many schools & hospitals , My fav was Riley Childrens Hosp - Rode up the side of the building on a hydamobile with helicopters flying in under us birds too . Looking out over the city was awesome from that vantage point . After 5 years last Jan I went back to the non union world . I'm a Mason it don't matter where I work . After 29 years I still enjoy what I do .

I'v been a Colts fan since the Mayflowers arrived at the Kentuck - Ind line . When working outta state 06-07 playoff run I got online for the very first time & followed my team to the SB long distance , As a yankee in North Carolina wearing my 18 jersey & Colts flag flying I recieved more than a few funny looks .

Peace

Welcome Adonis 1!!!  As you have probably seen, we sure do have fun on here!!!  Enjoy the ride as the Colts once again climb to the top!!!  :)

3 people like this

Peace

I don't know exactly what you mean by the 'stuff at the top'

But when you quote a post, put the cursor beneath the quote (outside the line) before you type your response and it won't appear as part of the quote

Hello everyone!  My name is Robert, and I am from Indiana.  I've been reading many articles and topics in these forums for quiet awhile now, and finally decided to create an account.  Glad to finally be aboard here and able to post. haha.  

Hope you all have a great day!

Hello everyone!  My name is Robert, and I am from Indiana.  I've been reading many articles and topics in these forums for quiet awhile now, and finally decided to create an account.  Glad to finally be aboard here and able to post. haha.  

Welcome to the forum Robert!  I saw how many guests were reading the other day wondering when some would join up and chime in!  We have some fun, and some pretty good debate too....have fun....Welcome :)

What is your avatar...hard to see on my computer.

2 people like this

Welcome to the forum Robert!  I saw how many guests were reading the other day wondering when some would join up and chime in!  We have some fun, and some pretty good debate too....have fun....Welcome :)

What is your avatar...hard to see on my computer.

Thanks!  Yeah, I'm excited to get into the action sometime, and get to post some things I do not see in forums yet.

It's a picture of a dog, though I may remove it and just have the standard colts picture up.  I linked my facebook so it just took that picture. lol

Thanks!  Yeah, I'm excited to get into the action sometime, and get to post some things I do not see in forums yet.

It's a picture of a dog, though I may remove it and just have the standard colts picture up.  I linked my facebook so it just took that picture. lol

I think you can tell I am a dog fan.....just could not see it well.....:)

2 people like this

Welcome from TigerTown

I don't know exactly what you mean by the 'stuff at the top'

But when you quote a post, put the cursor beneath the quote (outside the line) before you type your response and it won't appear as part of the quote

. Nadine when I hit the quote box it does'nt show up in the box like its suppossed too & the tool bar won't work , Thats what I meant by stuff at the top - Is Words timestamp "1359410005"- post-"403640".

I had not problems till my last 2 visits . Is there someone who could look into this for me .

I tried to like something my last visit - Recieved a did not record or register my likes & Toolbar & like button just look different .

Hey Everyone!! My name is Wyatt and i am a huge Colts fan living in Houston TX. Being surrounded by Texans fans I haven't met many Colts fans like myself. I became a member to get to talk with people who share the same true blue pride.

1 person likes this