Nadine

Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)

643 posts in this topic

HAHAH I love it ! Thanks for the welcome ;0) ... Well I am an 80's child soooo

Every year we play the Patriots... I have a " Hatriot" Party. Everyone who doesn't like them and is willing to cheer on the Colts is welcome.

The jumping photo was taken at one of those parties the year Billchic (sp) made the famous " 4th n 2" call.. I was so excited as you can tell :thmup:

You're Welcome CrazyCaliColtFan,

Oh yes, I remember that game quite well myself. In defense of Patriots Nation, RB Faulk's bobbled catch and whether or not he maintained control of the ball was a razor thin margin of error IMO. The referees could have ruled it either a failed 4th down conversion or a 1st down for NE. It was so close. It was like splitting hairs or separating strains of human DNA.

[No sound here. Just slow motion video of that infamous play.]

1 person likes this

formal introduction since I just now noticed this thread! Its me....not a colts fan in particular, but a fan of the NFL in general. I have leanings and preferences like anyone though. Manning has been one of my favorite players of the last decade and I'm anxious to see how Luck fills his shoes. I like this board....not too big and plenty of good conversation to be had, so I've stuck around to chat occasionally. :)

Hi I'm Jim have been a COLT fan since 58.

love it...Unitas to Ameche....Lenny Moore and Ray Berry, Marchetti on defense....that was a stacked team. :)

formal introduction since I just now noticed this thread! Its me....not a colts fan in particular, but a fan of the NFL in general. I have leanings and preferences like anyone though. Manning has been one of my favorite players of the last decade and I'm anxious to see how Luck fills his shoes. I like this board....not too big and plenty of good conversation to be had, so I've stuck around to chat occasionally. :)

OK...so I do not like you anymore!

Good job! Appreciate knowledge! Great day on forums!

2 people like this

definitely -- kept me coming back all morning :) ....and its not to say that I don't like the colts either... ;)

definitely -- kept me coming back all morning :) ....and its not to say that I don't like the colts either... ;)

Loved it! Welcome!!!!!
1 person likes this

Welcome stat..You'll love it here...Just wanted to warn you about Brent..all he talks about is the Colts and food. (see the what's for dinner thread)..I stopped liking him because every time he talks about food, is either way too early in the AM, or when I'm hungry, and he makes me suffer, wanting to eat some of the good food he mentions... :D ;) j/k

So come in, sit down, take your shoes off (only if you're wearing odor eaters..lol) and enjoy the conversation..Welcome to the family. :clap: :disco:

3 people like this

Hello there! This is Andrew all the way in Southern California!! Been a Colts fan since the 1995 season. So close!!

Hi Andrew..welcome....I too am in So Cal..(I wish I wasn't..lol)

this is a great family here...enjoy!

Hello there! This is Andrew all the way in Southern California!! Been a Colts fan since the 1995 season. So close!!

Welcome suncolt18....lifelong Colt fan here, but you picked a great tenure to become a Colts fan! Climb aboard and help us build the new monster. We are going to have some roadblocks/stepping stones/mountains to climb, but Colts fans need to stay resolute.....we will rise to the cream of the crop again....Have fun on the site...and once again welcome. :coltslogo: :coltslogo:
3 people like this

HI! :hello:

:welcome:

Hey there Tim. Australia is one of the most spectacular continent's in the world! Your country has mastered the art of online digital archives among your government and society as a whole. I'm an archivist by trade that's why I say that. Welcome new friend! Sydney is fantastic BTW, especially on the eve of the New Millennium. Pleasure to make your acquaintance sir. :hat:

Hi southwest1,

It is indeed a pleasure to also make your acquaintance as well. I am not privy too much into the archiving world, but I will take the praise none-the-less. I must say you have unintentionally struck a nerve, as being from Melbourne, we know our city is much better than Sydney. It is quite a rivalry between the two cities, hence why Canberra is the Capital as neither city would let the other have it so they "split" the difference and built the Capital between the two.

On a Side note, I am looking forward to arriving in Indy next Friday. Getting to see the Colts take on the Packers.

Hi guys, Nicolas from Montreal!

I've been a Colts fan since I am 5 years old, so about 2000. Last year has been a tough year not only because of the terrible season, but also because it was the first time I couldn't get any game on TV. I really missed my Colts!! But now, with a promising start, Quebec medias start giving more respect to the team and diffusing their game again!

I never went to see any Colts game, but this is going to change this sunday. I'm going to New York this week-end to see the Jets-Colts game!!! About that, do you know how New York fans react when they see fan rooting for the visiting team? Are they arrogant and like booing you? I would like to hear you about it. Do you think I should dress neutral and cheer not too loud? As I told you, this is my first NFL game and I really don't have a clue about how it will be... But I can tell you I am really excited!

So this is it!

CHUCKSTRONG!

I've been a Colts fan since I am 5 years old, so about 2000. Last year has been a tough year not only because of the terrible season, but also because it was the first time I couldn't get any game on TV. I really missed my Colts!! But now, with a promising start, Quebec medias start giving more respect to the team and diffusing their game again!

I never went to see any Colts game, but this is going to change this sunday. I'm going to New York this week-end to see the Jets-Colts game!!! About that, do you know how New York fans react when they see fan rooting for the visiting team? Are they arrogant and like booing you? I would like to hear you about it. Do you think I should dress neutral and cheer not too loud? As I told you, this is my first NFL game and I really don't have a clue about how it will be... But I can tell you I am really excited!

So this is it!

CHUCKSTRONG!

Welcome to the forum nigo23! Good to have Colts Fans EVERYWHERE!!! :)

It is great to see your excitement for your game and for the team, as well as your 'Chuck Strong" support.

We have some folks from New York who may give you advice otherwise, but my feeling is you wear what YOU feel comfortable wearing in your own skin! I know I would wear a Colts hat and a Colts sweatshirt or Tee shirt myself.....but would not wear all blue...a horses suit and saddle...and act like a 'donkey.' :) HA HA! Whatever you decide....welcome to the forum and enjoy.... :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe::applause: :applause: :applause::number1: :number1: :number1:

2 people like this

So this is it!

CHUCKSTRONG!

welcome nicholas. Never been to a jets home game. Went to the game here with them. The jets fans I came across were fine......even kind of fun

whats up y'all?!? just thought i would pop in here and say hey im in north indiana acctually considered bears territory but not im my book was at sundays game vs. the pack and had a blast seeing reggies best career game was special i hope to stay active on here so ill see ya around!

GO BLUE!

whats up y'all?!? just thought i would pop in here and say hey im in north indiana acctually considered bears territory but not im my book was at sundays game vs. the pack and had a blast seeing reggies best career game was special i hope to stay active on here so ill see ya around!

GO BLUE!

Be Welcome here Aaron!

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself. I live in Boise, ID right now but I grew up in the west. Never been to Indy. Thought I would share my story of how I became a Colts fan.

When I was in 4th grade ('87-'88) I won a tetherball tournament at my school. One of the prizes I recieved was a complete set of NFL team pencils. I wasn't into football at that time so I traded some of them away and the rest I used for pencil fights. Those pencils were terrible for pencil fights. They were weak and often broke while attacking. They were all like that except for one. The Colts Pencil. I swear that one was make out of oak. I won several fights in a row with it and eventually retired it, dented and deformed but unbroken.

I went on to talk so much smack about my Champion Colts pencil that everyone just assumed that I was a Colts fan. Later that year one of my friends bought me a Colts hat for my birthday. Been a Colts fan ever since.

I have been lurking here for a while. I decided to make an accout just because I am so excited about this season.

Cheers and CHUCKSTRONG!

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself. I live in Boise, ID right now but I grew up in the west. Never been to Indy. Thought I would share my story of how I became a Colts fan.

When I was in 4th grade ('87-'88) I won a tetherball tournament at my school. One of the prizes I recieved was a complete set of NFL team pencils. I wasn't into football at that time so I traded some of them away and the rest I used for pencil fights. Those pencils were terrible for pencil fights. They were weak and often broke while attacking. They were all like that except for one. The Colts Pencil. I swear that one was make out of oak. I won several fights in a row with it and eventually retired it, dented and deformed but unbroken.

I went on to talk so much smack about my Champion Colts pencil that everyone just assumed that I was a Colts fan. Later that year one of my friends bought me a Colts hat for my birthday. Been a Colts fan ever since.

I have been lurking here for a while. I decided to make an accout just because I am so excited about this season.

Cheers and CHUCKSTRONG!

Welcome here!

It was Your fate to become Colts' fan, judged from YOur story.

Have a great time here!

Rod Laver was a tennis player, wasn't he? Are You connected with that sport too?

Rod Laver was a tennis player, wasn't he? Are You connected with that sport too?

haha, I used to be a huge tennis fan, but my screen name comes from an old Monty Python bit about Austrailian table wines. At the time they did that sketch Rod Laver was just about the only Celebrity from AUS so they jokingly named a wine after him, hence Cote Du Rod Laver. Still cracks me up.

I think you are right. I was desined to bea fan of the greatest sports franchise in history.

Here is a link to the sketch

I don't know how to embed things like youtube videos.

1 person likes this

Well, would you look at that. I guess I do know how to embed things like youtube videos.

haha, I used to be a huge tennis fan, but my screen name comes from an old Monty Python bit about Austrailian table wines. At the time they did that sketch Rod Laver was just about the only Celebrity from AUS so they jokingly named a wine after him, hence Cote Du Rod Laver. Still cracks me up.

I think you are right. I was desined to bea fan of the greatest sports franchise in history.

Here is a link to the sketch

I like Mont Python, but didn't know this one.

Hi southwest1,

It is indeed a pleasure to also make your acquaintance as well. I am not privy too much into the archiving world, but I will take the praise none-the-less. I must say you have unintentionally struck a nerve, as being from Melbourne, we know our city is much better than Sydney. It is quite a rivalry between the two cities, hence why Canberra is the Capital as neither city would let the other have it so they "split" the difference and built the Capital between the two.

On a Side note, I am looking forward to arriving in Indy next Friday. Getting to see the Colts take on the Packers.

Hello fat_boy_tim,

I apologize for bringing up Sydney as opposed to your preferred place of residence Melbourne. No disrespect intended. I merely enjoyed watching the fireworks display that took place in Sydney at the dawn of the 21st Century that's all. In any case, I hope you enjoyed watching the Colts/Packers game recently in Lucas Oil Stadium and that your experience there was a pleasant and relaxed one for you overall. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to ask. The vast majority of people who use this site are extremely helpful, kind, and fun to get to know.

Nice talking with you fat_boy_tim. Thank you for your reply. :thmup:

Hi, I'm Aiden. Recent Colts fan over the last 2-3 years. Decided to get involved in the forums to get a better discussion about the team and sport since I'm in the UK and not many people even follow it here.

hi, new internet member from Dallas, although I travel a lot. Colts fan for longer than I can remember. Nice to meet you folks!

Hello everyone!

Cheers and CHUCKSTRONG!

I guess this means we can all 'pencil you in' as a true Colt fan!!!! Welcome and enjoy! Welcome all whom I may have missed!!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:
3 people like this

Hi, new to this, not a big sports fan, but enjoying supporting my local community. And the pizza deals, sorry, honest to a fault.

@ eawcse Welcome to the forum....always ready for a good pizza......I usually have to settle for veggie!!!! :hello:Welcome%20Sign1.gif []

2 people like this

Hi. I'm BMasterjerry and I'm new here because 'here' keeps changing. Proud MyColts.Net member since 2007...

Welcome to the forums.......have fun....and help keep the Colts Chuck-Strong!!!!
2 people like this

Hi, my name is rob. I've been watching this forum for a couple of years and finally decided to join. My grandmas from Marion Indiana. So my dad, grandma and I are Huge colts fans! I'm an extreme colt fan lol. I live about 45 minutes north of Chicago. Right on the border of Wisconsin and Ilinois.

Hi, my name is rob. I've been watching this forum for a couple of years and finally decided to join. My grandmas from Marion Indiana. So my dad, grandma and I are Huge colts fans! I'm an extreme colt fan lol. I live about 45 minutes north of Chicago. Right on the border of Wisconsin and Ilinois.

Welcome....I have a buddy lived close to you I am sure.....his property looked right into Wisconsin! Beautiful right there. Have fun and enjoy some good Colts football!!! Welcome%20Sign1.gif:hat::blueshoe: :blueshoe:
2 people like this