Nadine

Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)

643 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2017 at 0:53 PM, IrishColt said:
  1. Hi all, my name is Conor!  As you can tell from the name I'm Irish.
  3. I started following the NFL around the 2012 draft. All my friends are Pats fans and at the time the Patriots were dominating the AFC. I didn't want to support the Patriots because I thought it was too easy & boring to pick an already successful team. I wanted to follow a team that was rebuilding and experience the ups and downs along the way. Obviously the Colts stood out having the 1st overall pick in the draft along with a strong history/community!
  5. I just discover the colts football forum and I check it everyday to get insight into the team and its history! Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm currently living in Boston for 6 months doing an internship...the irony:ignore:

Brother.

Welcome.

:clover:

1 person likes this

3. I started following the NFL around the 2012 draft. All my friends are Pats fans and at the time the Patriots were dominating the AFC. I didn't want to support the Patriots because I thought it was too easy & boring to pick an already successful team. I wanted to follow a team that was rebuilding and experience the ups and downs along the way. Obviously the Colts stood out having the 1st overall pick in the draft along with a strong history/community!
  5. I just discover the colts football forum and I check it everyday to get insight into the team and its history! Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm currently living in Boston for 6 months doing an internship...the irony:ignore:

Don't hold Boston against the Irish.  It's not our fault.  :thmup:  We love our green, which makes Indiana a tearmann.

I love it that you chose to root for an underdog instead of the Pats.  I don't think it's coincidence that you became a fan around the time Luck got drafted to the Colts.  That's providence.  :D

Horseshoe?  Luck?  Four-leaf clover?  Come on.  Hoosier Hospitality has roots in Irish fun-lovery.  If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!  May the luck of the Irish be with you!

:clover:

1 person likes this

Sorry to keep harping on the Irish thing, but did you know the horseshoe has seven points on it?  (The Colts horseshoe, anyway.  Actual shoes for horses depend on the farrier).

Seven is considered a lucky number...  Lucky.  Luck.  I'm telling you, you picked the right team to root for.

:clover: :colts:  

1 person likes this