Nadine

Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)

Colt Cola    68
14 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!! I'd be happy to answer any question you may have about our team and can't wait to see what knowledge and opinions you bring to the forum!!

It'll probly take me a while to catch up to speed. I have been to one Colt game although I was cheering for the Chargers and it was a game most of you don't have fond memories of(09 playoffs Darren Sproles in OT.)

I really like TY, and think Doyle is gonna be a key part of Luck's success in the future.

2006Coltsbestever    10,394
18 hours ago, Colt Cola said:

Hello All,

My name is Tom. I was a die hard San Diego Charger Fan all my life until January this year when a greedy owner packed up his team and took that all from me. In January I mailed out 21 "Free Agent Fan" letters to select NFL Teams asking for them to show me that they wanted me as a fan. I let them choose me rather than jumping on a bandwagon. Two months later here I am. I am going to do my research on the Current Team as well as it's history. I look forward to Cheering, interacting and learning for all of you.

Go Colts!

~ToM

I could see how that would sting, your favorite team moving. I think you will find we have a tremendous fanbase. This Site is the busiest of all Football sites. Colts will get it together soon with Andrew Luck once Ballard turns the Roster around.

Jared Cisneros    2,030
18 hours ago, Colt Cola said:

Hello All,

My name is Tom. I was a die hard San Diego Charger Fan all my life until January this year when a greedy owner packed up his team and took that all from me. In January I mailed out 21 "Free Agent Fan" letters to select NFL Teams asking for them to show me that they wanted me as a fan. I let them choose me rather than jumping on a bandwagon. Two months later here I am. I am going to do my research on the Current Team as well as it's history. I look forward to Cheering, interacting and learning for all of you.

Go Colts!

~ToM

Hi Tom! This is one of, if not the best team forum site on the internet. Majority of people here are pretty awesome and love the team. Lots of different personalities that think differently, but everyone offers something to the forum in one way or the other. You should check out roster right now and see who is on the team, along with what draft picks we have. There's a lot of discussion on the draft, and every Colt topic you can imagine. I hope you have a lot of fun here!

Str8himalaya    13

Hi All,

My name is Nick, new to the forums, but not to the colts (relatively speaking). Born and raised in central indiana and now a transplant in Florida (Gator country). The feel down here definitely isn't what it was up there when it comes to pro football, not many love their team like the Colts. Look forward to hearing and discussing the team in the near future!

Nadine    5,174
4 hours ago, Str8himalaya said:

Hi All,

My name is Nick, new to the forums, but not to the colts (relatively speaking). Born and raised in central indiana and now a transplant in Florida (Gator country). The feel down here definitely isn't what it was up there when it comes to pro football, not many love their team like the Colts. Look forward to hearing and discussing the team in the near future!

Welcome Nick!

WarGhost21    544
8 hours ago, Str8himalaya said:

Hi All,

Welcome!!

PrincetonTiger    5,828
8 hours ago, Str8himalaya said:

Hi All,

Greetings From TigerTown 

Colt Cola    68

Just got my first Colts gear in the mail gonna take some getting used to but I'm rocking it at work today in Sunny San Diego... Can't wait to see who we pick up in the draft.

Colts.jpg.43cc269dabb2de325dbeef72d5145d

• Like 1

Nadine    5,174
24 minutes ago, Colt Cola said:

Just got my first Colts gear in the mail gonna take some getting used to but I'm rocking it at work today in Sunny San Diego... Can't wait to see who we pick up in the draft.

I am a fan of your choices.  I'm partial to the horseshoe much more than other more complicated designs

• Like 1

Colt Cola    68
48 minutes ago, Nadine said:

I am a fan of your choices.  I'm partial to the horseshoe much more than other more complicated designs

yup...keeping it simple and to the point...once I get to start watching games and learning the players better, it will be a lot easier to gravitate towards a guy for my first jersey purchase.

• Like 1

DSCC    0

Hi everyone!! I'm 15 years old and I'm a huge Colts fan!! My football and baseball number is #12 and I've been a fan since i was little. My parents are NY Jets fans and My Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt are NY Giants fans but I started watching the Colts games at a young age and I'm very proud to call myself a die hard Colts fan. My only problem is that I live in New Jersey and its rare to go to Colts games. My mom bought 3 tickets to the Colts vs Jets game last year but we had a death in our family and couldn't attend the game. My bedroom is covered in Colts stuff every where. Colts bed set, posters figurines, I have my PS4 covered in a Colts skin cover as well as my 3 controllers. I wish there was a way to see a Colts game this year and be able to contact someone in the Colts office to send me some stuff that fans get, that live closer, and somehow participate in activities/contests even though i live so far away. Does anyone have any advice or an address i could write too for Colts fans that live elsewhere???

Nadine    5,174
4 hours ago, DSCC said:

Hi everyone!! I'm 15 years old and I'm a huge Colts fan!! My football and baseball number is #12 and I've been a fan since i was little. My parents are NY Jets fans and My Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt are NY Giants fans but I started watching the Colts games at a young age and I'm very proud to call myself a die hard Colts fan. My only problem is that I live in New Jersey and its rare to go to Colts games. My mom bought 3 tickets to the Colts vs Jets game last year but we had a death in our family and couldn't attend the game. My bedroom is covered in Colts stuff every where. Colts bed set, posters figurines, I have my PS4 covered in a Colts skin cover as well as my 3 controllers. I wish there was a way to see a Colts game this year and be able to contact someone in the Colts office to send me some stuff that fans get, that live closer, and somehow participate in activities/contests even though i live so far away. Does anyone have any advice or an address i could write too for Colts fans that live elsewhere???

Welcome!

During the season, we have some contests here that you can enter.  We give away tickets and also posters and what not.

Fisher8820    8

Hi All!

I'm Andrew, and I just joined the forum today, after coming here and reading the posts for the last couple of years. Everyone seems very insightful and knowledgeable about the game. I have been a Colts fan since Manning's early years. I grew up in northeast Indiana, but now live in Virginia (the Shenandoah Valley) because of my job. My wife is a die-hard Packer fan, so needless to say when the Colts went up to Lambeau last season and beat the Packers I had to give her a hard time about it. I look forward to chatting football with everyone next season and beyond!

Nadine    5,174
2 hours ago, Fisher8820 said:

Hi All!

I'm Andrew, and I just joined the forum today, after coming here and reading the posts for the last couple of years. Everyone seems very insightful and knowledgeable about the game. I have been a Colts fan since Manning's early years. I grew up in northeast Indiana, but now live in Virginia (the Shenandoah Valley) because of my job. My wife is a die-hard Packer fan, so needless to say when the Colts went up to Lambeau last season and beat the Packers I had to give her a hard time about it. I look forward to chatting football with everyone next season and beyond!

Welcome!

I've been researching my husbands genealogy and he's got ancestors that came from the Shenandoah Valley.  It looks so beautiful!

Glad you decided to join. We've got some great football minds but we also have every other kind of fan too. Everyone is welcome.

If you have any questions, just message me or another moderator.

Fisher8820    8
18 hours ago, Nadine said:

Welcome!

I've been researching my husbands genealogy and he's got ancestors that came from the Shenandoah Valley.  It looks so beautiful!

Glad you decided to join. We've got some great football minds but we also have every other kind of fan too. Everyone is welcome.

If you have any questions, just message me or another moderator.

Thank you for the warm welcome! 

PrincetonTiger    5,828
On 4/5/2017 at 0:55 AM, DSCC said:

Greetings from TigerTown 

On 4/5/2017 at 2:09 PM, Fisher8820 said:

Hi All!

Greetings from TigerTown 

Chrisaaron1023    349

Hey, I finally found this. I joined in Sep 2016. Didn't really get involved until the 2017 playoffs. But It's great being around other Colts fans. I am a former Air Force brat, so I got to see many different teams. When I was 13 I started cheering for the Colts when the lost to the Patriots in the 2003 AFFCG. Then in 04 I drafted Peyton Manning in Fantasy football.. I wanted to watch Colts games now even more to see him play. Well.. he threw 49 TD's that year.. and I've been a fan since!

I live in CT so I'm right here in the middle of New England fans.. which I've let you all know on here several times lol. I hate football life right now. But hopefully in the next 5 years we could have some different teams win championships

• Like 1

Nadine    5,174
23 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Hey, I finally found this. I joined in Sep 2016. Didn't really get involved until the 2017 playoffs. But It's great being around other Colts fans. I am a former Air Force brat, so I got to see many different teams. When I was 13 I started cheering for the Colts when the lost to the Patriots in the 2003 AFFCG. Then in 04 I drafted Peyton Manning in Fantasy football.. I wanted to watch Colts games now even more to see him play. Well.. he threw 49 TD's that year.. and I've been a fan since!

I live in CT so I'm right here in the middle of New England fans.. which I've let you all know on here several times lol. I hate football life right now. But hopefully in the next 5 years we could have some different teams win championships

Welcome!

PrincetonTiger    5,828
On 4/10/2017 at 8:09 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Greetings From TigerTown 

Colt Cola    68

Already introduced myself and told my story of how i got here...but my local paper, The San Diego Union-Tribune got wind of it and did a front page article about it and i didn't know where else to post it so i thought it might be interesting in here.

Click Here

frontpage.jpg

• Like 3

Nadine    5,174
10 hours ago, Colt Cola said:

Already introduced myself and told my story of how i got here...but my local paper, The San Diego Union-Tribune got wind of it and did a front page article about it and i didn't know where else to post it so i thought it might be interesting in here.

Click Here

frontpage.jpg

How did they find out about you?

Colt Cola    68
11 hours ago, Nadine said:

How did they find out about you?

lady that made the video was looking for chargers fans who were looking for a new team, and she talked to my friend who knew my story...was interviewed yesterday on one of the local sports talk stations too.

• Like 1

PrincetonTiger    5,828
24 minutes ago, Colt Cola said:

lady that made the video was looking for chargers fans who were looking for a new team, and she talked to my friend who knew my story...was interviewed yesterday on one of the local sports talk stations too.

Great Article

biffer    0

Hi All. Visiting from the UK this year, trying to find out how difficult it is to get single game tickets when they are released. Four of us travelling over and potentially a friend from the US joining us for the game.

Nadine    5,174
7 hours ago, biffer said:

Hi All. Visiting from the UK this year, trying to find out how difficult it is to get single game tickets when they are released. Four of us travelling over and potentially a friend from the US joining us for the game.

easy http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/nfl/resaleorder/indianapolis-colts-tickets/event/370

PrincetonTiger    5,828
On 5/9/2017 at 7:46 AM, biffer said:

Greetings from TigerTown 

Hi @all,

My name is Julian and as you can see in my nick i'm from germany. I'm living in Frankfurt but was born in Kaiserslautern (near the Ramstein Airbase, may some of you know where ;-)  ) 

It's quite lonely over here as a colts fan, cause most other football fans are "cheering" for the patriots or seahawks. 

I hope to have some good discussions here and hear some other interesting opinions about my favorite team! 

• Like 1

Nadine    5,174
1 hour ago, ColtsGermany said:

Hi @all,

My name is Julian and as you can see in my nick i'm from germany. I'm living in Frankfurt but was born in Kaiserslautern (near the Ramstein Airbase, may some of you know where ;-)  ) 

It's quite lonely over here as a colts fan, cause most other football fans are "cheering" for the patriots or seahawks. 

I hope to have some good discussions here and hear some other interesting opinions about my favorite team! 

Welcome!

How did you become a colts fan?

good morning to all the best football fans in the world. am so hype on this season with all new drat picks ,sign already & ready to blue. so far the new general manger has work well. i like robert mathis is still around helping the roookies ,anyone know the update on andrew luck ?  i hope i get chance to get to know all you great colts fan

Edited by Nadine
removed all caps
  • Like 1

LilPooh2400    2

What up everybody?? Long life colts fan who enjoys reading the comments section of this forum and stampeblue and other sites.... Also love the Pacers too... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nadine said:

Welcome!

How did you become a colts fan?

Thats a good question. I'm interested in football since i was 16 or 17. I almost started playin by myself about 10 years ago at our local club, but i kept on playing soccer. And about 5 or 6 years ago my interest in the nfl was getting bigger and bigger. Since 3 years im cheering for the colts more and more. (girlfriend getting mad of this) We are planning to attempt a game in indy next season. 

• Like 2

PrincetonTiger    5,828
10 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

Hi @all,

7 hours ago, mbiebemann53 said:

good morning to all the best football fans in the world. am so hype on this season with all new drat picks ,sign already & ready to blue. so far the new general manger has work well. i like robert mathis is still around helping the roookies ,anyone know the update on andrew luck ?  i hope i get chance to get to know all you great colts fan

7 hours ago, LilPooh2400 said:

What up everybody?? Long life colts fan who enjoys reading the comments section of this forum and stampeblue and other sites.... Also love the Pacers too... 

Greetings from TigerTown 

GOZER    1,653
On 5/20/2017 at 5:17 AM, ColtsGermany said:

Hi @all,

Welcome! I love it when we get more international fans onboard! I actually have family(by marriage) in Bamburg, Germany.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2017 at 10:55 AM, Colt Cola said:

If any Chargers fans give you guff, you refer them to me.  I will take care of it.

I like the gear.  I am a big fan of the St. Patrick's gear.

If you couldn't tell from my name, I'm a green-loving Irish SOB.  What's luckier than a horseshoe AND a 4-leaf clover?  A QB named Luck?  Come on, if that isn't divine intervention...

:clover:

• Like 2

Nadine    5,174
On 5/20/2017 at 9:46 AM, ColtsGermany said:

Thats a good question. I'm interested in football since i was 16 or 17. I almost started playin by myself about 10 years ago at our local club, but i kept on playing soccer. And about 5 or 6 years ago my interest in the nfl was getting bigger and bigger. Since 3 years im cheering for the colts more and more. (girlfriend getting mad of this) We are planning to attempt a game in indy next season. 

Well, it's hard to be a far away fan but, when you come to a home game, it's all the sweeter.  Everybody in town wearing blue. It's fun!

IrishColt    2
  1. Hi all, my name is Conor!  As you can tell from the name I'm Irish.
  3. I started following the NFL around the 2012 draft. All my friends are Pats fans and at the time the Patriots were dominating the AFC. I didn't want to support the Patriots because I thought it was too easy & boring to pick an already successful team. I wanted to follow a team that was rebuilding and experience the ups and downs along the way. Obviously the Colts stood out having the 1st overall pick in the draft along with a strong history/community!
  5. I just discover the colts football forum and I check it everyday to get insight into the team and its history! Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm currently living in Boston for 6 months doing an internship...the irony:ignore:

• Like 2

Nadine    5,174
5 hours ago, IrishColt said:
  3. I started following the NFL around the 2012 draft. All my friends are Pats fans and at the time the Patriots were dominating the AFC. I didn't want to support the Patriots because I thought it was too easy & boring to pick an already successful team. I wanted to follow a team that was rebuilding and experience the ups and downs along the way. Obviously the Colts stood out having the 1st overall pick in the draft along with a strong history/community!
  5. I just discover the colts football forum and I check it everyday to get insight into the team and its history! Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm currently living in Boston for 6 months doing an internship...the irony:ignore:

Welcome Conor!

Looking forward to your posts

GOZER    1,653
6 hours ago, IrishColt said:

Last names not Mcgregor is it :nono:?

Just messing with you, welcome aboard and look forward to seeing your posts!

PrincetonTiger    5,828
11 hours ago, IrishColt said:

Greetings From TigerTown