Nadine

Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)

634 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!! I'd be happy to answer any question you may have about our team and can't wait to see what knowledge and opinions you bring to the forum!!

It'll probly take me a while to catch up to speed. I have been to one Colt game although I was cheering for the Chargers and it was a game most of you don't have fond memories of(09 playoffs Darren Sproles in OT.)

 

I really like TY, and think Doyle is gonna be a key part of Luck's success in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Colt Cola said:

Hello All,

My name is Tom. I was a die hard San Diego Charger Fan all my life until January this year when a greedy owner packed up his team and took that all from me. In January I mailed out 21 "Free Agent Fan" letters to select NFL Teams asking for them to show me that they wanted me as a fan. I let them choose me rather than jumping on a bandwagon. Two months later here I am. I am going to do my research on the Current Team as well as it's history. I look forward to Cheering, interacting and learning for all of you.

 

Go Colts!

 

~ToM

I could see how that would sting, your favorite team moving. I think you will find we have a tremendous fanbase. This Site is the busiest of all Football sites. Colts will get it together soon with Andrew Luck once Ballard turns the Roster around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Colt Cola said:

Hello All,

My name is Tom. I was a die hard San Diego Charger Fan all my life until January this year when a greedy owner packed up his team and took that all from me. In January I mailed out 21 "Free Agent Fan" letters to select NFL Teams asking for them to show me that they wanted me as a fan. I let them choose me rather than jumping on a bandwagon. Two months later here I am. I am going to do my research on the Current Team as well as it's history. I look forward to Cheering, interacting and learning for all of you.

 

Go Colts!

 

~ToM

Hi Tom! This is one of, if not the best team forum site on the internet. Majority of people here are pretty awesome and love the team. Lots of different personalities that think differently, but everyone offers something to the forum in one way or the other. You should check out roster right now and see who is on the team, along with what draft picks we have. There's a lot of discussion on the draft, and every Colt topic you can imagine. I hope you have a lot of fun here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

 

   My name is Nick, new to the forums, but not to the colts (relatively speaking). Born and raised in central indiana and now a transplant in Florida (Gator country). The feel down here definitely isn't what it was up there when it comes to pro football, not many love their team like the Colts. Look forward to hearing and discussing the team in the near future!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Str8himalaya said:

Hi All,

 

   My name is Nick, new to the forums, but not to the colts (relatively speaking). Born and raised in central indiana and now a transplant in Florida (Gator country). The feel down here definitely isn't what it was up there when it comes to pro football, not many love their team like the Colts. Look forward to hearing and discussing the team in the near future!

Welcome Nick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Str8himalaya said:

Hi All,

 

   My name is Nick, new to the forums, but not to the colts (relatively speaking). Born and raised in central indiana and now a transplant in Florida (Gator country). The feel down here definitely isn't what it was up there when it comes to pro football, not many love their team like the Colts. Look forward to hearing and discussing the team in the near future!

Welcome!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Str8himalaya said:

Hi All,

 

   My name is Nick, new to the forums, but not to the colts (relatively speaking). Born and raised in central indiana and now a transplant in Florida (Gator country). The feel down here definitely isn't what it was up there when it comes to pro football, not many love their team like the Colts. Look forward to hearing and discussing the team in the near future!

Greetings From TigerTown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my first Colts gear in the mail gonna take some getting used to but I'm rocking it at work today in Sunny San Diego... Can't wait to see who we pick up in the draft.

Colts.jpg.43cc269dabb2de325dbeef72d5145d

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Colt Cola said:

Just got my first Colts gear in the mail gonna take some getting used to but I'm rocking it at work today in Sunny San Diego... Can't wait to see who we pick up in the draft.

Colts.jpg.43cc269dabb2de325dbeef72d5145d

 

I am a fan of your choices.  I'm partial to the horseshoe much more than other more complicated designs

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Nadine said:

I am a fan of your choices.  I'm partial to the horseshoe much more than other more complicated designs

yup...keeping it simple and to the point...once I get to start watching games and learning the players better, it will be a lot easier to gravitate towards a guy for my first jersey purchase.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!! I'm 15 years old and I'm a huge Colts fan!! My football and baseball number is #12 and I've been a fan since i was little. My parents are NY Jets fans and My Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt are NY Giants fans but I started watching the Colts games at a young age and I'm very proud to call myself a die hard Colts fan. My only problem is that I live in New Jersey and its rare to go to Colts games. My mom bought 3 tickets to the Colts vs Jets game last year but we had a death in our family and couldn't attend the game. My bedroom is covered in Colts stuff every where. Colts bed set, posters figurines, I have my PS4 covered in a Colts skin cover as well as my 3 controllers. I wish there was a way to see a Colts game this year and be able to contact someone in the Colts office to send me some stuff that fans get, that live closer, and somehow participate in activities/contests even though i live so far away. Does anyone have any advice or an address i could write too for Colts fans that live elsewhere???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DSCC said:

Hi everyone!! I'm 15 years old and I'm a huge Colts fan!! My football and baseball number is #12 and I've been a fan since i was little. My parents are NY Jets fans and My Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt are NY Giants fans but I started watching the Colts games at a young age and I'm very proud to call myself a die hard Colts fan. My only problem is that I live in New Jersey and its rare to go to Colts games. My mom bought 3 tickets to the Colts vs Jets game last year but we had a death in our family and couldn't attend the game. My bedroom is covered in Colts stuff every where. Colts bed set, posters figurines, I have my PS4 covered in a Colts skin cover as well as my 3 controllers. I wish there was a way to see a Colts game this year and be able to contact someone in the Colts office to send me some stuff that fans get, that live closer, and somehow participate in activities/contests even though i live so far away. Does anyone have any advice or an address i could write too for Colts fans that live elsewhere???

Welcome!

 

During the season, we have some contests here that you can enter.  We give away tickets and also posters and what not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All!

 

I'm Andrew, and I just joined the forum today, after coming here and reading the posts for the last couple of years. Everyone seems very insightful and knowledgeable about the game. I have been a Colts fan since Manning's early years. I grew up in northeast Indiana, but now live in Virginia (the Shenandoah Valley) because of my job. My wife is a die-hard Packer fan, so needless to say when the Colts went up to Lambeau last season and beat the Packers I had to give her a hard time about it. I look forward to chatting football with everyone next season and beyond!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fisher8820 said:

Hi All!

 

I'm Andrew, and I just joined the forum today, after coming here and reading the posts for the last couple of years. Everyone seems very insightful and knowledgeable about the game. I have been a Colts fan since Manning's early years. I grew up in northeast Indiana, but now live in Virginia (the Shenandoah Valley) because of my job. My wife is a die-hard Packer fan, so needless to say when the Colts went up to Lambeau last season and beat the Packers I had to give her a hard time about it. I look forward to chatting football with everyone next season and beyond!

Welcome!

 

I've been researching my husbands genealogy and he's got ancestors that came from the Shenandoah Valley.  It looks so beautiful!

 

Glad you decided to join. We've got some great football minds but we also have every other kind of fan too. Everyone is welcome.

 

If you have any questions, just message me or another moderator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Nadine said:

Welcome!

 

I've been researching my husbands genealogy and he's got ancestors that came from the Shenandoah Valley.  It looks so beautiful!

 

Glad you decided to join. We've got some great football minds but we also have every other kind of fan too. Everyone is welcome.

 

If you have any questions, just message me or another moderator.

Thank you for the warm welcome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2017 at 0:55 AM, DSCC said:

Hi everyone!! I'm 15 years old and I'm a huge Colts fan!! My football and baseball number is #12 and I've been a fan since i was little. My parents are NY Jets fans and My Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt are NY Giants fans but I started watching the Colts games at a young age and I'm very proud to call myself a die hard Colts fan. My only problem is that I live in New Jersey and its rare to go to Colts games. My mom bought 3 tickets to the Colts vs Jets game last year but we had a death in our family and couldn't attend the game. My bedroom is covered in Colts stuff every where. Colts bed set, posters figurines, I have my PS4 covered in a Colts skin cover as well as my 3 controllers. I wish there was a way to see a Colts game this year and be able to contact someone in the Colts office to send me some stuff that fans get, that live closer, and somehow participate in activities/contests even though i live so far away. Does anyone have any advice or an address i could write too for Colts fans that live elsewhere???

Greetings from TigerTown 

On 4/5/2017 at 2:09 PM, Fisher8820 said:

Hi All!

 

I'm Andrew, and I just joined the forum today, after coming here and reading the posts for the last couple of years. Everyone seems very insightful and knowledgeable about the game. I have been a Colts fan since Manning's early years. I grew up in northeast Indiana, but now live in Virginia (the Shenandoah Valley) because of my job. My wife is a die-hard Packer fan, so needless to say when the Colts went up to Lambeau last season and beat the Packers I had to give her a hard time about it. I look forward to chatting football with everyone next season and beyond!

Greetings from TigerTown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I finally found this. I joined in Sep 2016. Didn't really get involved until the 2017 playoffs. But It's great being around other Colts fans. I am a former Air Force brat, so I got to see many different teams. When I was 13 I started cheering for the Colts when the lost to the Patriots in the 2003 AFFCG. Then in 04 I drafted Peyton Manning in Fantasy football.. I wanted to watch Colts games now even more to see him play. Well.. he threw 49 TD's that year.. and I've been a fan since!

 

I live in CT so I'm right here in the middle of New England fans.. which I've let you all know on here several times lol. I hate football life right now. But hopefully in the next 5 years we could have some different teams win championships

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Hey, I finally found this. I joined in Sep 2016. Didn't really get involved until the 2017 playoffs. But It's great being around other Colts fans. I am a former Air Force brat, so I got to see many different teams. When I was 13 I started cheering for the Colts when the lost to the Patriots in the 2003 AFFCG. Then in 04 I drafted Peyton Manning in Fantasy football.. I wanted to watch Colts games now even more to see him play. Well.. he threw 49 TD's that year.. and I've been a fan since!

 

I live in CT so I'm right here in the middle of New England fans.. which I've let you all know on here several times lol. I hate football life right now. But hopefully in the next 5 years we could have some different teams win championships

Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2017 at 8:09 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Hey, I finally found this. I joined in Sep 2016. Didn't really get involved until the 2017 playoffs. But It's great being around other Colts fans. I am a former Air Force brat, so I got to see many different teams. When I was 13 I started cheering for the Colts when the lost to the Patriots in the 2003 AFFCG. Then in 04 I drafted Peyton Manning in Fantasy football.. I wanted to watch Colts games now even more to see him play. Well.. he threw 49 TD's that year.. and I've been a fan since!

 

I live in CT so I'm right here in the middle of New England fans.. which I've let you all know on here several times lol. I hate football life right now. But hopefully in the next 5 years we could have some different teams win championships

Greetings From TigerTown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already introduced myself and told my story of how i got here...but my local paper, The San Diego Union-Tribune got wind of it and did a front page article about it and i didn't know where else to post it so i thought it might be interesting in here.

 

Click Here

frontpage.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Colt Cola said:

Already introduced myself and told my story of how i got here...but my local paper, The San Diego Union-Tribune got wind of it and did a front page article about it and i didn't know where else to post it so i thought it might be interesting in here.

 

Click Here

frontpage.jpg

How did they find out about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nadine said:

How did they find out about you?

lady that made the video was looking for chargers fans who were looking for a new team, and she talked to my friend who knew my story...was interviewed yesterday on one of the local sports talk stations too.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Colt Cola said:

lady that made the video was looking for chargers fans who were looking for a new team, and she talked to my friend who knew my story...was interviewed yesterday on one of the local sports talk stations too.

Great Article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All. Visiting from the UK this year, trying to find out how difficult it is to get single game tickets when they are released. Four of us travelling over and potentially a friend from the US joining us for the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2017 at 7:46 AM, biffer said:

Hi All. Visiting from the UK this year, trying to find out how difficult it is to get single game tickets when they are released. Four of us travelling over and potentially a friend from the US joining us for the game.

 

Greetings from TigerTown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @all,

My name is Julian and as you can see in my nick i'm from germany. I'm living in Frankfurt but was born in Kaiserslautern (near the Ramstein Airbase, may some of you know where ;-)  ) 

It's quite lonely over here as a colts fan, cause most other football fans are "cheering" for the patriots or seahawks. 

I hope to have some good discussions here and hear some other interesting opinions about my favorite team! 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColtsGermany said:

Hi @all,

My name is Julian and as you can see in my nick i'm from germany. I'm living in Frankfurt but was born in Kaiserslautern (near the Ramstein Airbase, may some of you know where ;-)  ) 

It's quite lonely over here as a colts fan, cause most other football fans are "cheering" for the patriots or seahawks. 

I hope to have some good discussions here and hear some other interesting opinions about my favorite team! 

 

Welcome!

 

How did you become a colts fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good morning to all the best football fans in the world. am so hype on this season with all new drat picks ,sign already & ready to blue. so far the new general manger has work well. i like robert mathis is still around helping the roookies ,anyone know the update on andrew luck ?  i hope i get chance to get to know all you great colts fan

Edited by Nadine
removed all caps
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What up everybody?? Long life colts fan who enjoys reading the comments section of this forum and stampeblue and other sites.... Also love the Pacers too... 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nadine said:

Welcome!

 

How did you become a colts fan?

Thats a good question. I'm interested in football since i was 16 or 17. I almost started playin by myself about 10 years ago at our local club, but i kept on playing soccer. And about 5 or 6 years ago my interest in the nfl was getting bigger and bigger. Since 3 years im cheering for the colts more and more. (girlfriend getting mad of this) We are planning to attempt a game in indy next season. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

Hi @all,

My name is Julian and as you can see in my nick i'm from germany. I'm living in Frankfurt but was born in Kaiserslautern (near the Ramstein Airbase, may some of you know where ;-)  ) 

It's quite lonely over here as a colts fan, cause most other football fans are "cheering" for the patriots or seahawks. 

I hope to have some good discussions here and hear some other interesting opinions about my favorite team! 

 

 

7 hours ago, mbiebemann53 said:

good morning to all the best football fans in the world. am so hype on this season with all new drat picks ,sign already & ready to blue. so far the new general manger has work well. i like robert mathis is still around helping the roookies ,anyone know the update on andrew luck ?  i hope i get chance to get to know all you great colts fan

 

7 hours ago, LilPooh2400 said:

What up everybody?? Long life colts fan who enjoys reading the comments section of this forum and stampeblue and other sites.... Also love the Pacers too... 

Greetings from TigerTown 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 5:17 AM, ColtsGermany said:

Hi @all,

My name is Julian and as you can see in my nick i'm from germany. I'm living in Frankfurt but was born in Kaiserslautern (near the Ramstein Airbase, may some of you know where ;-)  ) 

It's quite lonely over here as a colts fan, cause most other football fans are "cheering" for the patriots or seahawks. 

I hope to have some good discussions here and hear some other interesting opinions about my favorite team! 

 

Welcome! I love it when we get more international fans onboard! I actually have family(by marriage) in Bamburg, Germany.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    •     Part of me wishes my Mom had the same attitude as you.  I wanted to play so bad, I just needed the support of my family, both morally and financially.  I wanted to be a DB, and I think I would have been pretty good.   But part of me knows I wouldn't be able to pursue my current pursuits in life, both emotionally and intellectually, if I had suffered multiple concussions before I had fully developed mentally.   This is a mucked up issue.  
    • If he wanted to, absolutely. 
    •   Unfortunately, No Fortunately, we of advanced age remember Cortez.  Even if we remember him unfondly.  Had he been a Colt, he would be remembered as a favorite.   I hate to sound my age, but the day will come where the only players we remember (and this is especially an Indy problem) are the Mannings and the Harrisons.   It is an especially Indy problem that we forget defensive greats like Bob Sanders and Dwight Freeney.  Such is the greatness of Cortez.  Only the people of the Grunge movement will truly appreciate his greatness.
    •   Didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I would make it official here....   Former Seattle DT, Cortez Kennedy, a Hall of Fame player,  has died unexpectedly at age 48.   So far,   there are no reports of an illness like cancer,  or a suicide or foul play.     It's not known why he died.     I would expect authorities will do a full autopsy....   Here's your sad story.....   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000810542/article/hall-of-famer-seahawks-great-cortez-kennedy-dead-at-48   Jeff Saturday spoke glowingly of Kennedy yesterday morning on ESPN,   and if you're too young to remember him,   think perhaps of Gerald McCoy of Tampa.    Strong, fast, quick,  relentless...   RIP Cortz Kennedy
    •     I think, for most people, at least anyone that played high school sports, the worst injury of their life probably came during that daring, inexplicable time.   I didn't play football, but I played just about every other sport that my parents were willing to pay for. (Football equipment was expensive back then, compared to other sports)  And I sacrificed my body for the team.   One coach, I won't say which one, wanted me to take performance-enhancing drugs to improve my abilities.  Sadly, I did, and it helped, but it led to the most devastating injury I have ever experienced.   I'm not taking the moral high-ground or justifying my athletic aspirations, but coaches, even at the high-school level, heck, even middle-school these days, are pushing their athletes to take short-cuts.   Bottom-line:  If you are a parent, and care about your kids' development, don't let them get too close to an ambitious coach.  Sometimes, winning is more important than the personal development of young folks.
  • Welcome New Members

  • Members

    • Smitto

      Smitto 313

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • jameszeigler834

      jameszeigler834 505

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • azcolt

      azcolt 435

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Lucky Colts Fan

      Lucky Colts Fan 368

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • cbear

      cbear 513

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • IkeAramba

      IkeAramba 6

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NewColtsFan

      NewColtsFan 12,334

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CptHooligan

      CptHooligan 406

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • bananabucket

      bananabucket 405

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.