Nadine

Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)

657 posts in this topic

Hey, Dave here.

Long time fan and recent STM! YEAH!

I am interested in some ticket swaps and I am not sure where to ask or post them at. I have donated tickets and I have some on the exchange but what else is there?

Thanks

9 hours ago, Mike Bailey said:

Hello! My name is Mike. I live in Bakersfield, California. I've been a Colt's fan since December 28th, 1958! To a 10 year old, horseshoes on the helmets were extremely cool! Or was it a "U" for the quarterback? I mean the Browns were named after their halfback, weren't they?
I've never been to Baltimore or Indianapolis. I'm a Colts fan. I don't care if they move to Montana! Believe me, being a Colt fan in California can get quite lonesome!
Thanks for letting me into this select fraternity. It's an honor!

Welcome!

8 hours ago, aquahulix said:

Hey, Dave here.

I am interested in some ticket swaps and I am not sure where to ask or post them at. I have donated tickets and I have some on the exchange but what else is there?

Thanks

Congrats on becoming a STM

The exchange is the official place to sell tickets.That's what we recommend here.

We don't do buying and selling tickets on this site though.

Hi everyone,

Finally signed up on the forums (september last year, never activated my account lol).

I've been lurking on the forums for over 5 years but never signed up.  Lots of good insight from members here, always love reading the game-day threads (and the inevitable doomsday responses).

Been a Colts fan since birth as far as I know, got to grow up as a kid when the Colts were terrible and get made fun of by Cowboys fans because they were great in the 90's.  Strange how few Cowboys fans there are and how many Patriots fans there have been lately................

Anyway, hello, I'll probably not post much but now I can if I want to :)

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Catloaf said:

Hi everyone,

Finally signed up on the forums (september last year, never activated my account lol).

I've been lurking on the forums for over 5 years but never signed up.  Lots of good insight from members here, always love reading the game-day threads (and the inevitable doomsday responses).

Been a Colts fan since birth as far as I know, got to grow up as a kid when the Colts were terrible and get made fun of by Cowboys fans because they were great in the 90's.  Strange how few Cowboys fans there are and how many Patriots fans there have been lately................

Welcome!

It's an excellent day to stop :lurk:

After a loss, this place is over reaction central.  Feel free to join the panic! :HFire:

2 people like this

I'm Kris Head from Southampton England been a colts fan since 2001, really looking forward to finally seeing the colts this year (3 times, London, NYJ and MIN games) favourite Colts player was Bob Sanders, Reggie and currently Hilton. It's been an up and down experience being a Colts fan but there's no teams logo I would rather be wearing.

who's coming to Wembley? 

On 9/9/2016 at 5:36 PM, BLen12 said:

My name is Brad and live here in Houston, Texas now. I am from Cincinnati but can remember being a Colts fan ever since the Harbaugh/RCA dome days.  My first game at the RCA dome (about 10 years old): my uncle made me smuggle in 10 Arby's sandwiches for him.  I'll never forget that day

If anyone lives in Houston, please contact me.  I would like to meet other Colts fans down here.  

I don't live in Houston, but I go often and will be going to the game on Oct 16th!

On 9/10/2016 at 1:55 PM, aquahulix said:

Hey, Dave here.

Thanks

On 9/12/2016 at 0:14 PM, Catloaf said:

Hi everyone,

On 9/13/2016 at 0:59 PM, UKColtKris21 said:

I'm Kris Head from Southampton England been a colts fan since 2001, really looking forward to finally seeing the colts this year (3 times, London, NYJ and MIN games) favourite Colts player was Bob Sanders, Reggie and currently Hilton. It's been an up and down experience being a Colts fan but there's no teams logo I would rather be wearing.

who's coming to Wembley? 

Welcome to the forum!

On 9/9/2016 at 6:36 PM, BLen12 said:

My name is Brad and live here in Houston, Texas now. I am from Cincinnati but can remember being a Colts fan ever since the Harbaugh/RCA dome days.  My first game at the RCA dome (about 10 years old): my uncle made me smuggle in 10 Arby's sandwiches for him.  I'll never forget that day

If anyone lives in Houston, please contact me.  I would like to meet other Colts fans down here.  

On 9/10/2016 at 0:57 PM, Mike Bailey said:

Hello! My name is Mike. I live in Bakersfield, California. I've been a Colt's fan since December 28th, 1958! To a 10 year old, horseshoes on the helmets were extremely cool! Or was it a "U" for the quarterback? I mean the Browns were named after their halfback, weren't they?
I've never been to Baltimore or Indianapolis. I'm a Colts fan. I don't care if they move to Montana! Believe me, being a Colt fan in California can get quite lonesome!
Thanks for letting me into this select fraternity. It's an honor!

Welcome to the forum!

Hi, Nils here....

I know a lot of Europeans support the Patriots, but all I can say is no way man, no way!

I'm not entirely sure when I started to follow and cheer for the Colts, but I has no shame in admitting that it was when Manning begun to really shine. It was probably back in 1999 because I seem to remember that play-off game against the Titans.

I also remember the I loved how the Colts would play a beautiful offensive game whereas other teams were boring with their defensive strengths. Aaaahh, those were the days! :scoregood:

I was introduced to American Football during my American Politics/presidential election study in Washington D.C. in the fall of 1996 (Clinton vs Dole). Didn't really get attached to any team back then, so you can say that Redskins just left me totally uninspired. lmao

It is a great and welcoming forum here - and that is just how I remembered America too. :thmup:

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Mr Clueless said:

Hi, Nils here....

I know a lot of Europeans support the Patriots, but all I can say is no way man, no way!

I'm not entirely sure when I started to follow and cheer for the Colts, but I has no shame in admitting that it was when Manning begun to really shine. It was probably back in 1999 because I seem to remember that play-off game against the Titans.

I also remember the I loved how the Colts would play a beautiful offensive game whereas other teams were boring with their defensive strengths. Aaaahh, those were the days! :scoregood:

I was introduced to American Football during my American Politics/presidential election study in Washington D.C. in the fall of 1996 (Clinton vs Dole). Didn't really get attached to any team back then, so you can say that Redskins just left me totally uninspired. lmao

It is a great and welcoming forum here - and that is just how I remembered America too. :thmup:

Welcome here Nils!

I can tell you, most of football fans in Hungary are Patriots fans...unfortunately. 

1 person likes this

Just now, NeedsADefence said:

Hi i am new and why my stuff still being approved?

first 10 posts have to be approved.

5 posts per 24 hour period

this is to minimize drive by trouble making

2 minutes ago, NeedsADefence said:

Oh okay then how can i join the chat

Unfortunately we had to restrict chat 

you cannot join chat until you are a 'new member'

10 approved posts

This is because we had a rookie spewing profanity and offensive language in chage

sorry

2 people like this

Guess I will go ahead and say Hi here to my fellow Colts fans!

I'm Axel, originally from Iceland but currently live in San Diego. Been a Colts fan ever since I started watching the NFL back in 2000. Been registered on this site for a while, but have not been too active on the forums yet. Been going to at least one away game each year, sadly haven't seen them win live in a long while :(
Already have my tickets for this year's Packers game, maybe a miracle could happen there...

Go COLTS!!

On 2/10/2016 at 11:41 AM, FinalAxel said:

Guess I will go ahead and say Hi here to my fellow Colts fans!

I'm Axel, originally from Iceland but currently live in San Diego. Been a Colts fan ever since I started watching the NFL back in 2000. Been registered on this site for a while, but have not been too active on the forums yet. Been going to at least one away game each year, sadly haven't seen them win live in a long while :(
Already have my tickets for this year's Packers game, maybe a miracle could happen there...

Go COLTS!!

We'll be fine, you will see!

Welcome to the forum :)

1 person likes this

I have once again missed a few of the new members signing on to say hello!  Everyone is welcome here to cheer on the horseshoe.  Of course fans of other teams are welcome too.  Did I really say that?  Enjoy the site everyone!! :)   

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, NFL Lady said:

Thank you for having me :).

Welcome! Thank you for joining :)

1 person likes this

Hi all.

My name is David and am from Scotland.  Been a Colts fan for 3/4 years now and had the pleasure of seeing the team in London a few weeks back, although not sure "pleasure" is the word I should use based on the result, but a great experience all in all!

Have been following the forum for a while and decided to register to put my 2 cents (or pence where I am from!) in every now and again!

#ForTheShoe

2 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

Hi all.

My name is David and am from Scotland.  Been a Colts fan for 3/4 years now and had the pleasure of seeing the team in London a few weeks back, although not sure "pleasure" is the word I should use based on the result, but a great experience all in all!

Have been following the forum for a while and decided to register to put my 2 cents (or pence where I am from!) in every now and again!

#ForTheShoe

Hi David, I am new to this as well and also live in Scotland. Good to know I am not alone from this side of the pond.

1 hour ago, kcccolts said:

Hi David, I am new to this as well and also live in Scotland. Good to know I am not alone from this side of the pond.

Excellent!  We can represent the Jocks!

I actually just this morning read your post on NFL General about the schedule (or fixtures as I would call it as well, lol) and was something I didnt know either!

6 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Excellent!  We can represent the Jocks!

I actually just this morning read your post on NFL General about the schedule (or fixtures as I would call it as well, lol) and was something I didnt know either!

I have asked a couple of questions since joining and you are always assured of an answer.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm from south GA, born and raised.  Admittedly, I joined the Colts fandom as a bandwagon guy back in the Manning, Wayne, Harrison, and Clark days.  That said, I still haven't jumped off yet, so I consider myself to be a fully vested Colts fan at this point lol.

I'll probably do a lot more reading than posting here but I do look forward to discussing Colts football and interacting with other Colts fans for a change.

34 minutes ago, NicOfTime said:

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm from south GA, born and raised.  Admittedly, I joined the Colts fandom as a bandwagon guy back in the Manning, Wayne, Harrison, and Clark days.  That said, I still haven't jumped off yet, so I consider myself to be a fully vested Colts fan at this point lol.

I'll probably do a lot more reading than posting here but I do look forward to discussing Colts football and interacting with other Colts fans for a change.

Welcome! Happy to have you on the bandwagon!

Hello, I am from West Virginia, however I spent a few years in Jax, FL. I saw the Colts win two games in FL from the Jags and had to ride a shuttle bus from the stadium with a bunch of PO'ed fans. I started watching the Colts in the Unitas years, he was the best I've ever seen. Anyway, I have been on the various websites for this forum as Coltsfanman1953. This is the best forum and I enjoy it immensely.

Colts fan till I die... Go Colts.

On 11/9/2016 at 3:54 PM, Coltsfan1953 said:

Hello, I am from West Virginia, however I spent a few years in Jax, FL. I saw the Colts win two games in FL from the Jags and had to ride a shuttle bus from the stadium with a bunch of PO'ed fans. I started watching the Colts in the Unitas years, he was the best I've ever seen. Anyway, I have been on the various websites for this forum as Coltsfanman1953. This is the best forum and I enjoy it immensely.

Colts fan till I die... Go Colts.

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome newcomers......mid season....lets root on our Colts.  We can still do it!  Feel free to comment. It is really fun.  Lets go COLTS!!!  

1 person likes this

Hello All,

My name is Tom. I was a die hard San Diego Charger Fan all my life until January this year when a greedy owner packed up his team and took that all from me. In January I mailed out 21 "Free Agent Fan" letters to select NFL Teams asking for them to show me that they wanted me as a fan. I let them choose me rather than jumping on a bandwagon. Two months later here I am. I am going to do my research on the Current Team as well as it's history. I look forward to Cheering, interacting and learning for all of you.

Go Colts!

~ToM

3 hours ago, Colt Cola said:

Hello All,

My name is Tom. I was a die hard San Diego Charger Fan all my life until January this year when a greedy owner packed up his team and took that all from me. In January I mailed out 21 "Free Agent Fan" letters to select NFL Teams asking for them to show me that they wanted me as a fan. I let them choose me rather than jumping on a bandwagon. Two months later here I am. I am going to do my research on the Current Team as well as it's history. I look forward to Cheering, interacting and learning for all of you.

Go Colts!

~ToM

Welcome!

I'm interested to know what kind of answers you got

Hello All,

Go Colts!

~ToM

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!! I'd be happy to answer any question you may have about our team and can't wait to see what knowledge and opinions you bring to the forum!!

Hello All,

Go Colts!

~ToM

Greetings from TigerTown

14 hours ago, Nadine said:

Welcome!

I'm interested to know what kind of answers you got

I got 9 responses...most of which were Fan Packs, pre packaged stuff ready to go with a canned letter starting with Dear Fan, most included a team photo, some stickers a lanyard or two, some had mini pennants. The Colts paid $12.00 to ship a package containing most of that stuff in a drawstring backpack and threw in last year's team yearbook and their letter was personalized to me which seemed like they actually took the time and read my letter.

3 people like this