Nadine

Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)

634 posts in this topic

If you are new, WELCOME! We've created this thread as a place for you to jump in and tell us a little about yourself.

If you are not new but just want to say hi to everyone, this is the place.

4 people like this

I'll start, I am one of the moderators here. I've been a Colts fan since the team came to Indy and have been fortunate enough to moderate for the Colts for the past 5 years. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.

5 people like this

HI, My name's Matt, I reside in Syracuse, NY. I Became a Colts fan around 94' and suffered through that 96 championship game the following season. I finally decided to join a Colts forum and hope to have some great gameday experiances here.

2 people like this

HI, My name's Matt, I reside in Syracuse, NY. I Became a Colts fan around 94' and suffered through that 96 championship game the following season. I finally decided to join a Colts forum and hope to have some great gameday experiances here.

Hi Matt, welcome!

You been in NY the whole time?

I Have, so it makes watching or listening to Colts games a little difficult, but it's worth it.

1 person likes this

Just in case you guys forgot about me, I'm Jason and I am back!

3 people like this

Hey, I'm Drew. I'm new here but not new to the Colts. I've been following them for about 12 years now and I've been reading these forums for the past couple years but I've just decided to create an account. I'm from Lexington, KY.

2 people like this

Hey, I'm Drew. I'm new here but not new to the Colts. I've been following them for about 12 years now and I've been reading these forums for the past couple years but I've just decided to create an account. I'm from Lexington, KY.

Welcome, Drew :wave:

So glad you have decided to join us.

HI YOU ALL THE FANS THAT GOD PUT ON THIS EARTH ,MY NAME MARTY EX COLTS1953 ,IT WAS GREAT GAME LAST NIGHT

WE WILL BE A TEAM THAT NOBODY BETTER TAKE LIGHTLEY LETS COLTS

HI YOU ALL THE FANS THAT GOD PUT ON THIS EARTH ,MY NAME MARTY EX COLTS1953 ,IT WAS GREAT GAME LAST NIGHT

WE WILL BE A TEAM THAT NOBODY BETTER TAKE LIGHTLEY LETS COLTS

I know you as Long Island Colt and you love the Orioles!!! Welcome back!!! :)
2 people like this

Fan since I moved to Indy in 1984! Colts became my number 1 over Lions and Bears, quickly thereafter... now in Michigan, but Colts remain #1, always will! I love football..high school, college, NFL. I've not been a member on this site for all that long, but long enough to learn that I really enjoy it.

1 person likes this

Yeah Drew's here! :)

Hi, my name is Tim. I am from Melbourne, Australia. Been an official Colts fan since 2003, prior to that was a fan of players, but when Edgerrin James and Manning were my favourite players the choice was obvious. I am heading to the US and Indy in October to see the Colts - Packers game. I'm not usually on forums but thought I would see what I can find out to make it the best experience possible.

Welcome to the fan from down under. I hope you have a great time watching the Colts in person.

1 person likes this

Hi I'm Jim have been a COLT fan since 58. Was a season ticket holder for several years, until we went to Lucas didnot like the seats we were given and the COLTS wanted too much to upgrade. I can watch the COLTS when they are on tv here in Kalamazoo by putting up an antenna on our deck. I do this on a weekly basis as we reside in a condo complex. With the converter box i receive 22 and 28 real well.Too bad we won't be seeing oue beloved COLTS much on ptime time this year.Iam sure I will be asking alot of question on several items pertaining to the forumn.thanks

1 person likes this

Hi I'm Jim have been a COLT fan since 58. Was a season ticket holder for several years, until we went to Lucas didnot like the seats we were given and the COLTS wanted too much to upgrade. I can watch the COLTS when they are on tv here in Kalamazoo by putting up an antenna on our deck. I do this on a weekly basis as we reside in a condo complex. With the converter box i receive 22 and 28 real well.Too bad we won't be seeing oue beloved COLTS much on ptime time this year.Iam sure I will be asking alot of question on several items pertaining to the forumn.thanks

WOW! Great to have a fan from 1958 aboard! Welcome ballin colt!!! I look forward to your thoughts from the past, present and future! Enjoy the site.

And to any others I missed...welcome as well. I thought I was following the topic! GO COLTS!

2 people like this

Hello.

My name is Ray, and am currently stuck in California. (UGH) I've been a lifelong Colts fan (since 72), and was a season ticket holder for the Colts last 2 years in Baltimore. I only ever got to one Indy game, (Colts/Steelers Monday Night) a few years back, but what an experience. First play of the game, 80 yard TD from Peyton to Marvin..He caught that ball right in front of me. I was screaming..He's open!....and BAM..perfect strike..

My wife is from near Vincennes, and she gave me that gift as an early Christmas present...She also got me a signed 8x14 of Peyton throwing the record 49th TD pass that same year. (She's awesome)

I've been reading these boards when I can for years, but due to some serious health issues, I never joined until recently. I hope someday in the near future, to go back to Indy, and watch my beloved Colts in person once again.

Take care everyone, and may the Colts be with you....

3 people like this

Hello.

My name is Ray, and am currently stuck in California. (UGH) I've been a lifelong Colts fan (since 72), and was a season ticket holder for the Colts last 2 years in Baltimore. I only ever got to one Indy game, (Colts/Steelers Monday Night) a few years back, but what an experience. First play of the game, 80 yard TD from Peyton to Marvin..He caught that ball right in front of me. I was screaming..He's open!....and BAM..perfect strike..

My wife is from near Vincennes, and she gave me that gift as an early Christmas present...She also got me a signed 8x14 of Peyton throwing the record 49th TD pass that same year. (She's awesome)

I've been reading these boards when I can for years, but due to some serious health issues, I never joined until recently. I hope someday in the near future, to go back to Indy, and watch my beloved Colts in person once again.

You have already had some nice posts!!! Welcome to the forum, and I hope your health improves and you can hang with us and have some good old fashioned Colts fun....and healthy debate of course! Welcome!
2 people like this

Thanks BrentMC..its an honor to be here with everyone. I look forward to some great Colts talk and debates, and to root for the Colts with all of you.

2 people like this

Thanks HCF...I am part Hungarian as well..my maternal grandfather came over in the early 1900's and my grandmother and her sister lived in Philly in the Hungarian part of town.

Hello.

Hey Ray!

That was quite a game to get to go to. i agree that your wife is AWESOME. Glad you joined!

Maureen (aka Nadine)

Hi Everyone

Im from Newcastle which is in the north of the UK. I have been an NFL fan for about 8 years and to be honest the reason I migrated towards the colts as a a team was because in the 2005 season the Colts were always on tv in the UK and found myself absolutely gutted when "big ben" made the lucky fall against pittsburgh in the divisonal round.

Obviously the sport isnt very popular in the uk, so i have few people to chat NFL with and even fewer to chat all things Colts with so I thought id join this forum, # inpaganowetrust

Hello from Denmark.

The first NFL match I watched was Super Bowl '06 and I heard some praise of someone named Peyton Manning and figured he had to be something so my relationship to the Colts delvolped by that win ;),

However I only started watching NFL intensively last year and figured I'd be better off with some background knowledge, and I found this forum.

A lot of my friends woke my interest of NFL and since then I just have not been able to get enough and this offseason was KILLING me!!

Hello from Denmark.

The first NFL match I watched was Super Bowl '06 and I heard some praise of someone named Peyton Manning and figured he had to be something so my relationship to the Colts delvolped by that win ;),

However I only started watching NFL intensively last year and figured I'd be better off with some background knowledge, and I found this forum.

A lot of my friends woke my interest of NFL and since then I just have not been able to get enough and this offseason was KILLING me!!

Good morning Denmark! (MatVang) Welcome to the Colts Forum...

You find we have friends here from all over the world that enjoy American Football and OUR :blueshoe: !!!!

Enjoy the reads, opinions and even game day discussions! Have a fun time on here....it is a great site!! Welcome.

Brent

3 people like this

hello everybody my name is sachin , i live in nsw australia i travel around the world. been going for colts since 1998 when i was 5 . i try to watch as many colts game i can on onehd a local channel . i am a big andrew and coby fan and the mighty stanford cardinals,. go the colts

hello everybody my name is sachin , i live in nsw australia i travel around the world. been going for colts since 1998 when i was 5 . i try to watch as many colts game i can on onehd a local channel . i am a big andrew and coby fan and the mighty stanford cardinals,. go the colts

AND Australia! This is awesome...big game today! Enjoy the forums....loving our worldly Colt fans! Welcome!!!!
2 people like this

:welcome: Happy to have you here!

Hello from Denmark.

Another fan from Denmark! :hat:

Be welcome here and enjoy Your time!

1 person likes this

Welcome to the Forum..The people here are so great, and we have some very good football talk.

The used to show some Aussie Rules Football years back, and I really started to get into it, until they took it off US programming. I got to be a fan of Hawthorn and Essendon, though by the standings, Essendon isn't doing well this year. I wish I could see some games..I think Americans, once they understand the game a bit, would love your country's style of football..that is really a rough sport and no pads too...

Have a great time here!!..and

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE...OY OY OY!!!!

1 person likes this

HI everyone.

I have been a member of many of the past Colts forums and they kept making changes for awhile so it was hard to keep up. BUT this looks like a wonderful home they have now!

I live in California and have been a Colts fan for about 13 years or so. I am a native San Francisco Bay Area girl so I angered a lot of my family and friends by not conforming. I just don't like west coast teams!

My Husband is a Hoosier native but he isnt why I love the Colts. Anyone who knows me knows I am strong willed and if I like something I LIKE it !

For me , football is not just a sport, its a lifestyle !! GO COOOOOOOLTS!

post-830-0-62295300-1347988930_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

Welcome...You will enjoy it here..Boy are we a lot alike..loI too am from Cali, (So Cal) and my wife is a native Hoosier, but I grew up an SE PA and always loved the Colts..I hated all the local teams as well...

I was only ever in SF one time, but it is where my wife gave me my favorite present. There's a little sports shop on the main Pier ( the one with the restaurant at the end overlooking the ocean). We stopped in to browse, and my wife said to me...do you want this..My jaw dropped as she got me a signed 11x14 limited picture of Peyton breaking the TD record..So..my heart is indeed in San Francisco...

Have fun on the forum..there are wonderful people here...Its like a home away from home...

HI everyone.

I have been a member of many of the past Colts forums and they kept making changes for awhile so it was hard to keep up. BUT this looks like a wonderful home they have now!

I live in California and have been a Colts fan for about 13 years or so. I am a native San Francisco Bay Area girl so I angered a lot of my family and friends by not conforming. I just don't like west coast teams!

My Husband is a Hoosier native but he isnt why I love the Colts. Anyone who knows me knows I am strong willed and if I like something I LIKE it !

Cali in the house! BTW I am Maureen.........I changed my name

Welcome...You will enjoy it here..Boy are we a lot alike..loI too am from Cali, (So Cal) and my wife is a native Hoosier, but I grew up an SE PA and always loved the Colts..I hated all the local teams as well...

I was only ever in SF one time, but it is where my wife gave me my favorite present. There's a little sports shop on the main Pier ( the one with the restaurant at the end overlooking the ocean). We stopped in to browse, and my wife said to me...do you want this..My jaw dropped as she got me a signed 11x14 limited picture of Peyton breaking the TD record..So..my heart is indeed in San Francisco...

Have fun on the forum..there are wonderful people here...Its like a home away from home...

Awesome gift! I may try to go into the City and take a looksy! There is a store in Martinez ( very close to me) that has some great stuff I have my eye on ;) I just got a signed Marshall Faulk Anniversay jersey from him ;)

It's good to see everyone .. I need to check in DAILY now ;) Thanks for the welcome and Hi Maureen .... :)

HI everyone.

Welcome! You have the best of both worlds......Jim Harbaugh and OUR :colts: :colts: :colts:

Enjoy the site....it is a blast!!!!

2 people like this

HI everyone.

Welcome CrazyCaliColtFan, I'm always glad to welcome a fellow Horseshoe Blue Colts fan back into the fold! The moderators, are here who regulate traffic on this site, are very nice and extremely helpful too. Just remember: There is no such thing as a dumb question and all viewpoints are welcome, even those individuals who have a different, favorite football franchise. I really like that actually. Some of my most entertaining and provocative interactions on here on with New England Patriots fans and Houston Texans fans. Plus, my friends are here simply ROCK!!!

I know this sounds corny, but they have really become an extended online family to me. It would be AMAZING to meet face to face for a game at Lucas Oil Stadium someday. In addition, I really appreciate how people on here embrace and they have accepted geographically displaced Colts fans with open arms. It's pretty cool!!!

I love your jumping profile picture BTW CrazyCaliColtFan. Did Van Halen rock-n-roll frontman David Lee Roth teach you how to jump too? Nice... :thmup: Feel free to view my profile page and friend me too okay. Nice to meet you BTW.

David+Lee+Roth.jpg

2 people like this

Hi, my name is Tim. I am from Melbourne, Australia. Been an official Colts fan since 2003, prior to that was a fan of players, but when Edgerrin James and Manning were my favourite players the choice was obvious. I am heading to the US and Indy in October to see the Colts - Packers game. I'm not usually on forums but thought I would see what I can find out to make it the best experience possible.

Hey there Tim. Australia is one of the most spectacular continent's in the world! Your country has mastered the art of online digital archives among your government and society as a whole. I'm an archivist by trade that's why I say that. Welcome new friend! Sydney is fantastic BTW, especially on the eve of the New Millennium. Pleasure to make your acquaintance sir. :hat:

1 person likes this

Welcome CrazyCaliColtFan, I'm always glad to welcome a fellow Horseshoe Blue Colts fan back into the fold! The moderators, are here who regulate traffic on this site, are very nice and extremely helpful too. Just remember: There is no such thing as a dumb question and all viewpoints are welcome, even those individuals who have a different, favorite football franchise. I really like that actually. Some of my most entertaining and provocative interactions on here on with New England Patriots fans and Houston Texans fans. Plus, my friends are here simply ROCK!!!

I know this sounds corny, but they have really become an extended online family to me. It would be AMAZING to meet face to face for a game at Lucas Oil Stadium someday. In addition, I really appreciate how people on here embrace and they have accepted geographically displaced Colts fans with open arms. It's pretty cool!!!

I love your jumping profile picture BTW CrazyCaliColtFan. Did Van Halen rock-n-roll frontman David Lee Roth teach you how to jump too? Nice... :thmup: Feel free to view my profile page and friend me too okay. Nice to meet you BTW.

David+Lee+Roth.jpg

HAHAH I love it ! Thanks for the welcome ;0) ... Well I am an 80's child soooo

Every year we play the Patriots... I have a " Hatriot" Party. Everyone who doesn't like them and is willing to cheer on the Colts is welcome.

The jumping photo was taken at one of those parties the year Billchic (sp) made the famous " 4th n 2" call.. I was so excited as you can tell :thmup:

2 people like this