Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Caldwell's Face

Hal

I'm a pretty mild mannered guy but seeing Jim Caldwell's face on the sideline let alone hearing his voice during the halftime interview just makes me...you ever seen the video of Peyton freaking on Jeff Saturday? Yea. That's what seeing Jim Caldwell's face does to me. :tvhammer:

jim caldwell needs to be fired. The man does not do anything. I mean he is just a face the colts put out there just to talk to the media at the end of the game. This team is lead by # 18 and bill. not caldwell. he is just a figure

jimCaldwellFaces.jpg

^ Actually, if you look closely, they make a lot of sense. The secret is how wide his eyes get in relation to any lip and eyebrow curling. We're talking cm's of spacial difference, but that one cm can speak volumes!

I think that sadness face is actually his " i think that teams needs a T.O." face. Possibly his "MJD looks winded" face.

I love how people say he needs to be fired, yet they know absolutely nothing about what plays are in his hands or not. Ultimately, the players have to execute.

He's been instrumental in making this team "bigger," which is what everyone called for under Dungy. Yet here you all are, critiquing everything he does.

It was Caldwell who inspired the defense to stop the run during the 4 game stretch that put us in the post-season last year. Doesn't that count? Or how about the fact that he's got one of the best, first 2 year W-L record in NFL history? Or what about the fact that he coached half of a team into the post-season last year? I suppose that doesn't count, either. It's all Manning, right? It's Dungy's leftovers, right? We have to blame a loss on a timeout call, despite the game clearly being lost before that moment when Blair White dropped a 3rd down pass, and our kick coverage team decided to enjoy the show instead of making a stop.

No, it's got to be Caldwell.

He's been to a Super Bowl already. Cowher and Gruden don't have resumes that look a whole lot better. Oh, but they yell. Because that makes a difference, right? So the calm, cool heads like Belichick and Reid don't know what they're doing right? The ONLY way to inspire people is to yell at them, make diminutive their worth, and blame everything on them? I'm sure Manning would love that.

I'm glad you guys understand so much about how this game, and the coaching position works. Maybe I should tell your bosses that you need to be fired because you don't get crazy enough at the department meetings.

A coaches job is to instill a philosophy, develop a game plan, put personnel in place, and make his players believe in all of those things. Caldwell has the respect of the players, coaches, and FO of the Colts, and his record already speaks for itself. A few bonehead decisions here or there, when the games were arguably lost on other fronts anyway, are forgivable. One must also consider that he's basically in his rookie campaign. After this third season, barring major player injuries, we will know more about what this guy is made of.

Until then, talk about something relevant, don't default to the "expressing opinions on the internet" groupspeech, and stop embarrassing everyone else by claiming to be the voice of the Colts. Especially since NO ONE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON IN THE LOCKER ROOMS OR AT CLOSED PRACTICES!!!

I love how people say he needs to be fired, yet they know absolutely nothing about what plays are in his hands or not. Ultimately, the players have to execute.

He's been instrumental in making this team "bigger," which is what everyone called for under Dungy. Yet here you all are, critiquing everything he does.

It was Caldwell who inspired the defense to stop the run during the 4 game stretch that put us in the post-season last year. Doesn't that count? Or how about the fact that he's got one of the best, first 2 year W-L record in NFL history? Or what about the fact that he coached half of a team into the post-season last year? I suppose that doesn't count, either. It's all Manning, right? It's Dungy's leftovers, right? We have to blame a loss on a timeout call, despite the game clearly being lost before that moment when Blair White dropped a 3rd down pass, and our kick coverage team decided to enjoy the show instead of making a stop.

He's been to a Super Bowl already. Cowher and Gruden don't have resumes that look a whole lot better. Oh, but they yell. Because that makes a difference, right? So the calm, cool heads like Belichick and Reid don't know what they're doing right? The ONLY way to inspire people is to yell at them, make diminutive their worth, and blame everything on them? I'm sure Manning would love that.

I'm glad you guys understand so much about how this game, and the coaching position works. Maybe I should tell your bosses that you need to be fired because you don't get crazy enough at the department meetings.

A coaches job is to instill a philosophy, develop a game plan, put personnel in place, and make his players believe in all of those things. Caldwell has the respect of the players, coaches, and FO of the Colts, and his record already speaks for itself. A few bonehead decisions here or there, when the games were arguably lost on other fronts anyway, are forgivable. One must also consider that he's basically in his rookie campaign. After this third season, barring major player injuries, we will know more about what this guy is made of.

Until then, talk about something relevant, don't default to the "expressing opinions on the internet" groupspeech, and stop embarrassing everyone else by claiming to be the voice of the Colts. Especially since NO ONE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON IN THE LOCKER ROOMS OR AT CLOSED PRACTICES!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!

+1

just beautiful

no emotion, just a figure head. he has made some bone-headed coaching moves...but is he really the one making the decisions.

jim caldwell needs to be fired. The man does not do anything. I mean he is just a face the colts put out there just to talk to the media at the end of the game. This team is lead by # 18 and bill. not caldwell. he is just a figure

Two of the worsts posts I have ever seen

Bottom line on the Colts is we have a talented team with in my opinion probably the worst coaching staff in the league. I sure hope Peyton can make up for our lack of good coaching because that is what will need to happen. Oh well another year of us winning in spite of bad coaching, I wonder how good we could be with someone like Gruden or Fisher, I'm just sayin.

I hope we win the superbowl, but if we are one and done in the playoffs we need to bring in Jeff Fisher next year.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :rolleyes: And how many SB's did he bring to the Titans? When was the last time he even won a playoff game or even bring his team to the playoffs?

Mod Edit Personal attacks are not allowed. Please review the forum rules.

by week 8 people will be calling for cowher or gruden, just wait!!!!!this team needs a kick in the blank, not another attaboy.we lost in the first round

again but be happy all we made the playoffs again, that is the goal,right?