Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wercolts

Authentic Reebok vs Elite Nike

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone out there have both? If so, how do they compare IYO? I haven't seen an Elite in person yet but I can tell you I hated the next level down I saw in the stores. The swoosh stands out like the "horseshoe on the sleeve walmart jerseys" and there is blue stitching over white on it that looks horrible. It's not a clean look at all.

From what I have been told the official Nike jersey hasn't been released yet. Or so that's what I was told by a local shop not to far from me who has been trying to get them from some time now. For what the SRP is from Nike on an Elite the thing better do your tazes for you. I'm not sure about anyone else but buying a $250 jersey is a bit out there. I will say though that from what I have been told the Nikes are "suppose" to be a lot nicer. They're more fitting and lighter

From what I have been told the official Nike jersey hasn't been released yet. Or so that's what I was told by a local shop not to far from me who has been trying to get them from some time now. For what the SRP is from Nike on an Elite the thing better do your tazes for you. I'm not sure about anyone else but buying a $250 jersey is a bit out there. I will say though that from what I have been told the Nikes are "suppose" to be a lot nicer. They're more fitting and lighter

The Nike's have been released.

Personally, I like the Nike's better especially with the check mark on the shoulder. The only problem is that there is no Colts logo on the Nike's.

Probably just having trouble getting them in then I imagine. Last time I asked about them they were still a ways off from getting any. Partially the reason why I bought a Proline helmet for training camp over a jersey

I have both and I prefer the Elite Nike, they do run slimmer than the Reebok so if your Reebok was snug in any way you'll probably want to go the next size up. Also the numbers/sizes are different so say a 50 or a Large in the Reebok isn't the same because my Luck jersey is a Large and is number 44, so if you order online double check that you're getting what you really want.

Has anyone actually seen the Limted jerseys anywhere? The middle of the line thats supposed to be around $135. I probably would have ordered an Elite off of the pro shop if they weren't $50 over suggested retail.

For what the SRP is from Nike on an Elite the thing better do your tazes for you. I'm not sure about anyone else but buying a $250 jersey is a bit out there.

I agree - it just makes no sense. People accept the number as if it's an investment in a piece of sports memorabilia that may increase in value, rather than an expenditure on an article of clothing. I don't buy $250 articles of clothing. I don't think that I've ever even bought a suit for that much money (and I do my own taxes).

Of course I used to wear a suit while preparing other peoples taxes, and hated it so much that I would have gladly paid $250 if allowed to wear a Colts jersey instead. Hmmm. Now that I think about it, there may be a business opportunity in there somewhere.

Does anyone out there have both? If so, how do they compare IYO? I haven't seen an Elite in person yet but I can tell you I hated the next level down I saw in the stores. The swoosh stands out like the "horseshoe on the sleeve walmart jerseys" and there is blue stitching over white on it that looks horrible. It's not a clean look at all.
don't have an elite but have seen them & they are nice.

They are ok. Fit tight in the shoulders. The limited and screen prints arent worth the $$$ they are printed for. Cheap made IMO. I ordered a Reebok authentic Angerer jersey a couple weeks ago. Got $100.00 off, so it was worth it. I prefer the Reebok's to the Nikie's. I tried on the Nike's and didnt care for them. I'll stick with Reebok.

Side note.. did anyone notice the pic of Manning in his new Nike Broncos uniform? Jersey: Nike Pants: Nike Shoes: Reebok.. haha

I have the new Nike Jersey. the game day and elite one. bought them both off the colts site.

The game Jersey is screen printed but is designed the way they wear on the field. like the torso and abdomen and whole back side is cloth not netted like the jerseys from last year an years before that. plus its alittle tighter fit and the shoulders are loose as if you could fit shoulder pads under it.

The ELite Jersey is stitched numbers and names, and from what the tag says, is made out of nylon and spandex. but has a modern day fit to it, with sloped shoulders.

I bought the game jersey, and got the elite for fathers day. in my opinion their both nice. just the elite is like $300. but beware their nothing like the reebok jerseys. they will feel alittle different, you just got to get use to them. but very very nice. fortinately they were not out of stock on either one (the andrew luck jerseys that is), like the RG3 one i bought my dad for fathers day. the elite jersey and game day RG3 jersey were both sold out and still are sold out. unfortinately i bought it and now im on the waiting list that goes as far as to mid august to end of august to receive it.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, August 18, 2012 - illegal link

Sorry if this has already been asked but:

Does anyone know if Indianapoliscoltsnflshop.com is a legit site? They appear to take paypal so that makes me think they're not a scam. I wouldn't trust them if they only used Western Union.

The reason I ask is because they have Colts Nike Elite jerseys at a great price.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, August 18, 2012 - reply to above link

Sorry if this has already been asked but:

Does anyone know if Indianapoliscoltsnflshop.com is a legit site? They appear to take paypal so that makes me think they're not a scam. I wouldn't trust them if they only used Western Union.

The reason I ask is because they have Colts Nike Elite jerseys at a great price.

I would be very leary of them and would not buy from this site. I found this in their faq's page:

8. How do I can return the items to your company?If the product's quality is no problem, we can't to accept the return it.If there's a few problems of goods (for example, the stain or the line did not cut off clearly), we hope you can wash it or clean it,then we will give our guest appropriate compensation. If the size is small for you , or when you received your jersey, you find you don't like it and so on, these problem we don't accept .So hope you can understand us. 9. How many payment method do you accept?We can received the payment through Visa Card,Master Card,Paypal Method,Western Union and Money Gram.10. How long can I get the customized Product?Because the product is customized, we must ask the manufacture to product it. So usally it need about 15 days to get the item from the factory. We hope you can wait for it patiently. And once the parcel is shipped,we will give you the tracking number.11. Why do you charge my card more than your product price?We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand.

It doesn't sound professional to me and a legit service would accept returns under any circumstances I would think.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, August 18, 2012 - part of previous conversation

I would be very leary of them and would not buy from this site. I found this in their faq's page:

8. How do I can return the items to your company?If the product's quality is no problem, we can't to accept the return it.If there's a few problems of goods (for example, the stain or the line did not cut off clearly), we hope you can wash it or clean it,then we will give our guest appropriate compensation. If the size is small for you , or when you received your jersey, you find you don't like it and so on, these problem we don't accept .So hope you can understand us. 9. How many payment method do you accept?We can received the payment through Visa Card,Master Card,Paypal Method,Western Union and Money Gram.10. How long can I get the customized Product?Because the product is customized, we must ask the manufacture to product it. So usally it need about 15 days to get the item from the factory. We hope you can wait for it patiently. And once the parcel is shipped,we will give you the tracking number.11. Why do you charge my card more than your product price?We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand.

It doesn't sound professional to me and a legit service would accept returns under any circumstances I would think.

Yeah, doesn't sound like English is their first language. I want to stay legit. I thought since they took PayPal and major credit cards they were okay. I'd rather pay more and get a legal jersey.

http://www.cheapcustomjersey.com/blog/crackdown-on-websites-allegedly-selling-fake-nfl-jerseys/