Photo

OTA Update

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 atapcl

atapcl
  • 1367 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

Coltsauthority.com has a couple of good writeups about the latest ota and Donald Brown. You may want to visit the site and read the articles. Colts players who missed yesterday's camp are: Anthony Costonzo, Ben Ijalana, TY Hilton, Justin Snow, Drake Nevis, David Caldwell, Dwight Freeney, Buddy Jackson, Coby Fleener, David Legree, and Delone Carter. It was stated that the Colts ran a lot of 3 receiver sets with Wayne, Collie and Avery. Jeremy Ross was the 4th receiver with the most reps. Kevin Thomas had a good practice running with the first team defense and had an interception.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 jimirsaysdog

jimirsaysdog
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

boy that's an awful site. what a bunch of uneducated hacks.

#3 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8341 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

try stampedeblue or indystar even though i dont like brad wells and think hes a id'ot

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 atapcl

atapcl
  • 1367 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:42 PM

Thats funny because that is similar to what coltfreaks.com thinks about our blog here.

#5 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7281 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

I assume you're joking. That's the best Colts site as far as writing (I have no affiliation or know anyone there). The only problem I have with the site is that there's not a lot of content. Hopefully that will change when we start camp.

If you want sophomoric writing then read Wells on StampedeBlue. I swear he's either in ninth grade or never graduated from it.

#6 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5976 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:09 AM

I assume you're joking. That's the best Colts site as far as writing (I have no affiliation or know anyone there). The only problem I have with the site is that there's not a lot of content. Hopefully that will change when we start camp.

If you want sophomoric writing then read Wells on StampedeBlue. I swear he's either in ninth grade or never graduated from it.

coltsfreaks.... ?? really?

ummmm, we've all .. or most (loyal Colt fans) have been banned from that clown community.

Me being one. And don't care.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#7 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5976 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:12 AM

ugggghhhhhh I hope U are.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#8 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2649 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:36 AM

ummmm, we've all .. or most (loyal Colt fans) have been banned from that clown community.

A community, where a post about Rex Ryan's foot fetish video can be among "News", must be really serious fan-site...

COLTSTRONG

#9 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7281 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:47 AM

If you go back and read the first post, he said ColtsAuthority, not Coltsfreaks. The next post said they were uneducated hacks. I disagreed.

And I'm not joking.

#10 CptHooligan

CptHooligan
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:14 AM

Why does it seem that topics that start out well enough always de-evolve into bickering back and forth about something completely unrelated to the original thread?

Here I thought I was going to read about some OTA updates and aside from the original post all I have read was "This site stinks" "no, that site stinks" blah blah blah!

Tiresome.

Politics would be much more agreeable if business was conducted over a glass of bourbon and a good cigar.

#11 funktacious2

funktacious2
  • 1798 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

The article seemed good too me.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates