Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts waive OC Jake Kirkpatrick

MTC

Nothing against Kirkpatrick, but I like how this regime is constantly looking to upgrade the team, even if they're PS players at best.

Also, it appears to me that players with injury concerns aren't even going to be addressed when it comes to choosing a team.

I like how this regime is constantly looking to upgrade the team

Love the fact that we're always looking for better talent.

Is not every team in the league doing the same thing - such as by releasing the players that we later pick up as "improvements"?

Was the Colts prior FO working to downgrade the team?

The grass is always greener, and people always think that they can do something with a prospect that another team couldn't - yet the vast majority of fringe roster moves amount to absolutely nothing. I'm saving my applause until I see how it plays out on the field.

They sure did not make as many moves or adjustments to the roster especially offensive line via free agency or trade

Is not every team in the league doing the same thing - such as by releasing the players that we later pick up as "improvements"?

The grass is always greener, and people always think that they can do something with a prospect that another team couldn't - yet the vast majority of fringe roster moves amount to absolutely nothing. I'm saving my applause until I see how it plays out on the field.

We have had a lot of loyalty to players past there prime or were just not good. Sanders, hayden, addai n clark to an extent, bracket plus many more. Thats why many were let go when we began cleaning house.

We pretty much tiptoed through opportunities in the past, talking about growing our own from the draft. I have to agree that this team is turning every stone in the creek, looking for improvement.