Photo

What's for dinner?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
365 replies to this topic

#361 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1389 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Just had a can of ravioli. WOW.

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#362 100GFB

100GFB
  • 594 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

Pot roast for tonight!  It's 7am and it's already on.   Long slow simmer!  Yeah!

#363 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 13098 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

OK...on a diet...lost 7 on way to 20...need some good diet recipes.  Tonight:

Grilled chicken sausages with sauteed cabbage.  Also sesame sauteed bean sprouts with egg.

Just saying no to breads except for maybe one a week.  I have eaten more salad in the last week...but it sure has been fresh and good.  

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#364 100GFB

100GFB
  • 594 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

OK...on a diet...lost 7 on way to 20...need some good diet recipes.  Tonight:

Grilled chicken sausages with sauteed cabbage.  Also sesame sauteed bean sprouts with egg.

Just saying no to breads except for maybe one a week.  I have eaten more salad in the last week...but it sure has been fresh and good.  

Same here Brent but my scale must be upsidedown because seems like I'm gaining weight! 

#365 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 13098 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

Same here Brent but my scale must be upsidedown because seems like I'm gaining weight! 

I just saw this 100GFB.  I need to get to my safety weight instead of my LB.....

Getting a pool this summer....cannot wait to get that going...

Eating a lot of soups so far.....still around 10 pounds off.  No sweets....kids got me hooked again :)  Loved my Snickers a little too much!!!  :)

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#366 100GFB

100GFB
  • 594 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

I just saw this 100GFB.  I need to get to my safety weight instead of my LB.....

Getting a pool this summer....cannot wait to get that going...

Eating a lot of soups so far.....still around 10 pounds off.  No sweets....kids got me hooked again :)  Loved my Snickers a little too much!!!   :)

Snickers, Mars, M&M Peanut, Butterfinger heck you name it anything chocolate except cherry cordials!

Maybe I should go on a soup diet but my problem is the second bowl then dessert!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      27 Nov
    T Y Goodbye

Thanks for all the well wishes and kind words. I just got home from the hospital right before midnight Thanksgiving, so I can be home with family. I'm still not totally recovered, but they are trying a different and stronger IV med, to hopefully kick this out for good...Love you all!

Show comments (9)
View All Updates