Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should Terrell Pryor Be Eligible For Supplemental Draft?

John Waylon

Should Terrell Pryor Be Eligible For Supplemental Draft?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Terrell Pryor Be Eligible For Supplemental Draft?

• Yes
    • No

I say no because his situation didn't change. He changed his situation. There was nothing keeping him from finishing out at Ohio State. He should have to wait until next year's draft.

i thought OSU got in trouble for something i dont remember what. thats probably the reason he left

i thought OSU got in trouble for something i dont remember what. thats probably the reason he left

They did, and Jim Tressell left. Pryor opted not to come back without Tressell there, and made as much public.

The Supplemental draft is more for people who become suspended/academically ineligible between seasons... Not those who just decide to leave school over a case of butthurt.

I'm not a big fan of Sweater-Vest up at O-State, however, I can say a few things about him. That man would go to the end of the world for his players, and like in this situation, he found out they were doing wrong and tried to cover it up so their careers would not be ruined. Did he take in his own consideration? I'm sure he did, but the consensus among players is that Pryor was the devil/instigator at Ohio State and continued taking gifts out of control. Without Pryor, Sweater still has his job. Pryor not only had someone "let go", he messed up with his morals.

Should he be let in? Well, if he is, we would be rewarding someone who broke nearly every sanction the NCAA offers, and then decided since he was suspended he would just declare. Let us just reward everyone who broke the laws of college football and let them on in! The NFL is much better without him. You cannot change someone so late. I understand he will mature, but the virtues have been set in stone. So no, please don't let this character in the NFL to poison someone else.

They did, and Jim Tressell left. Pryor opted not to come back without Tressell there, and made as much public.

The Supplemental draft is more for people who become suspended/academically ineligible between seasons... Not those who just decide to leave school over a case of butthurt.

Agree. Saw a tweet from Dakich that I really liked. He said that Goodell needs to do something that no one has ever done to Pryor - tell him no.