Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ncaa importing to madden.

CantBeStopped

So my plan has been to place peyton on ir for the year. Then sim the season and obviously suck. Then trade him to denver grt something in return. Cut all the players we cut. And draft andrew luck first overall. Thats where the problem started. Everything i have tried to do and i still cannot import luck. Its like there a no import luck clause in the game. Has anyone else tried and ran into this problem. Just anxious to get started with luck on madden lol

If you're talking about Madden 2012, just pick some guy that has the same height/build/etc and modify him to the appropriate stats if they don't bring Luck into the draft. I believe you could take a look at the 2013 Madden ratings out there for Luck and base him off of those.

I found the import function doesn't take all players. instead it takes the best players and then is kinda random after that. just update his stats in ncaa to make his overall a much higher grade. the better the player, the better the odds of them being transferred through the import function. I went through and updated the stats on several players to make sure they would be imported into madden.

but it already has him as a redshirt since he redshirted freshman year. Didnt think you could change that

This would drive me nuts because I would want everyone we drafted and would have to control every team to make sure. But yeah you might as well sim the season and see if he's available.

but it already has him as a redshirt since he redshirted freshman year. Didnt think you could change that

Go to edit rosters and select Luck. Are you making sure to say no the first time the game asks you to import, and yes the second time? If you say yes the first time it makes a random draft class. Also, you have to go onto madden and after preseason upload it.

Go to edit rosters and select Luck. Are you making sure to say no the first time the game asks you to import, and yes the second time? If you say yes the first time it makes a random draft class. Also, you have to go onto madden and after preseason upload it.

I bet that's the problem.

I read somewhere although he was drafted by the colts since he has not " officialy " finished college until june 6th or 7th you cant import him into Madden yet. i have to find the link i saw that in because it was also talking about how he cant even sign a endorsement deal until he graduates also but i thought he had already signed one. who knows anymore media blows that stuff up.

but another way you can do it is, (and they show how to do it on youtube) you can take him off of NCAA football 12 if you have the game and import him that way into madden. that i had done back in march on my PS3. when the season ends on NCAA football it will ask if you want to export the early departure and graduate players to Madden you say yes and it downloads it into your system and then when y ou get on madden you import the players to the draft after your first season. Youtube shows it in detail how to do it.