Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buying Colts Jerseys?

haseo15

When is a good time to buy them? Saw it on NFL Shop but was not sure if it was for real because Luck has not signed his contract yet and no other players are really up there.

When nobody wants them.

If it's on NFLshop.com, than it's "real". Not sure what you are alluding to there. If you can't trust buying them from "the official online store of the nfl" than I'm not sure who you'd trust. Luck's jersey number was determined early enough for him to hold it up at the draft (instead of just the #1). Believe me, the purpose of this was to sell jerseys. You are far from the only one who is buying.

When nobody wants them.

If it's on NFLshop.com, than it's "real". Not sure what you are alluding to there. If you can't trust buying them from "the official online store of the nfl" than I'm not sure who you'd trust. Luck's jersey number was determined early enough for him to hold it up at the draft (instead of just the #1). Believe me, the purpose of this was to sell jerseys. You are far from the only one who is buying.

Ok thanks, was not sure when it was official and other players would be added.

I'm really hoping Fugger makes the team. I could get his jersey and my buddy could wear his Dan Ugla and sit next to me.

Too bad we didn't draft that punter the Jags got. We could have had an Anger and an Angerer.