Photo

Buying Colts Jerseys?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 haseo15

haseo15
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

When is a good time to buy them? Saw it on NFL Shop but was not sure if it was for real because Luck has not signed his contract yet and no other players are really up there.
With the 24th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts Select Matt Elam...

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 MAC

MAC

"It was a dark and stormy night"

• 4767 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

When is a good time to buy them? Saw it on NFL Shop but was not sure if it was for real because Luck has not signed his contract yet and no other players are really up there.

When nobody wants them.

If it's on NFLshop.com, than it's "real". Not sure what you are alluding to there. If you can't trust buying them from "the official online store of the nfl" than I'm not sure who you'd trust. Luck's jersey number was determined early enough for him to hold it up at the draft (instead of just the #1). Believe me, the purpose of this was to sell jerseys. You are far from the only one who is buying.

#3 haseo15

haseo15
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

When nobody wants them.

If it's on NFLshop.com, than it's "real". Not sure what you are alluding to there. If you can't trust buying them from "the official online store of the nfl" than I'm not sure who you'd trust. Luck's jersey number was determined early enough for him to hold it up at the draft (instead of just the #1). Believe me, the purpose of this was to sell jerseys. You are far from the only one who is buying.

Ok thanks, was not sure when it was official and other players would be added.
With the 24th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts Select Matt Elam...

#4 willysp

willysp
  • 561 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

Irsay would respectfully ask that you buy early and often. Jet fuel, classic guitars, and custom made wide pinstripe gangster suits in strange colors are quite expensive.

:)

#5 haseo15

haseo15
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Lol will do.

#6 AustinCollie17

AustinCollie17

• 2189 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

Hilton would be a nice jersey as well as Allen
Waiting for the draft...

#7 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7023 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

I'm really hoping Fugger makes the team. I could get his jersey and my buddy could wear his Dan Ugla and sit next to me.

Too bad we didn't draft that punter the Jags got. We could have had an Anger and an Angerer.

#8 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 16038 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

Irsay would respectfully ask that you buy early and often. Jet fuel, classic guitars, and custom made wide pinstripe gangster suits in strange colors are quite expensive.

:)

He needs the money

#9 rittdk01

rittdk01
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

I buy stitched on jerseys but would NEVER pay hundreds from the Colts or NFL shop. I get them off Ebay for like $35. Yeah I know they are made in China and are fake but I can't tell the difference so I don't care.

#10 CptHooligan

CptHooligan
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

I will be looking for a Fleener jersey when they come out!!

Politics would be much more agreeable if business was conducted over a glass of bourbon and a good cigar.

#11 AFCSouth

AFCSouth
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

Gotta have a Luck jersey!
Go Colts

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo