Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts' Undrafted Free Agents Thread

Andy

Maybe we can pin this thread and each time we hear of a signing we can post whoever it is here. I'll start it off by saying that these guys are the ones that have signed with the Colts:

Micah Pellerin, CB, Hampton

Jabin Sambrano, WR, Montana

Feel free to add to it by posting in this thread.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we can pin this thread and each time we hear of a signing we can post whoever it is here. I'll start it off by saying that these guys are the ones that have signed with the Colts:

When did these occur?? Don't remember seeing anything about these signings. Like the post

YES!!!!!! THIS KID IS GREAT! I had him going to us in the 5th round (comp), b/c he has talent. He could become a good guard in the future. Maybe even take over the LG spot from Reitz.

Happy with Johnson too

Pretty sure they're only who he wants, not who we're signing.

YES!!!!!! THIS KID IS GREAT! I had him going to us in the 5th round (comp), b/c he has talent. He could become a good guard in the future. Maybe even take over the LG spot from Reitz.

Happy with Johnson too

Oh, I am totally totally sorry!!!

These are guys I want for UDFAs. I totally misunderstood the thread, I apologize, in a bad way!!! :( :(

I was just too excited for UDFAs.

Pretty sure they're only who he wants, not who we're signing.

Oh, I am totally totally sorry!!!

These are guys I want for UDFAs. I totally misunderstood the thread, I apologize, in a bad way!!! :( :(

I was just too excited for UDFAs.

Oh...

:Cry:

No, we didn't sign Nix..... Chad72 just posted ANOTHER post where he lists his hopefuls..... I think this thread is for confirmed signings...... of which his list is not. there are already several wishlist threads, can we keep this as a confirmed signing only thread? I like the Galippo Signing..... decent 3-4 LB if I am not mistaken

No, we didn't sign Nix..... Chad72 just posted ANOTHER post where he lists his hopefuls..... I think this thread is for confirmed signings...... of which his list is not. there are already several wishlist threads, can we keep this as a confirmed signing only thread? I like the Galippo Signing..... decent 3-4 LB if I am not mistaken

Galippo has played in both 3-4 and 4-3. USC ran a 3-4 up until 2010 season when Monte Kiffin became their DC. After that they started running the Tampa 2. I like Galippo. He's actually pretty good in coverage. That said I liked Jerry Franklin of Arkansas better. Hopefully we can get him too.

Jabin Sambrano is an awesome pick-up. I currently attend the University of Montana and have been to every single football game for the past 3 years. Sambrano is electric in the return game, and has great length, route running and separation skills. Excited to see a guy I watched at my college join the Colts.