Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nfl Game Rewind?

cokomenow

NFL Game Rewind is 39.99 as a "back-to-football" special. If you dish out another 15$, you can also get the preseason games as well. (20$ normally) I can only watch Colts games streaming online. Do you guys think it is worth the money? You can watch any game streaming in HD, and all games are available the day after at 6 AM EST. Also, all 2010 and 2009 games are available.

NFL Game Rewind is 39.99 as a "back-to-football" special. If you dish out another 15$, you can also get the preseason games as well. (20$ normally) I can only watch Colts games streaming online. Do you guys think it is worth the money? You can watch any game streaming in HD, and all games are available the day after at 6 AM EST. Also, all 2010 and 2009 games are available.

If you order the Preseason for $20 you get game rewind for 29.99. So you save $10 instead of 5.

I'm one that does not believe in forking over large amounts of cash for cable or a dish so if it's not a nationally televised game game rewind is the only way I get to watch the game. And yes, it's a great deal especially if you like to watch the game multiple times like I do.

I'm starting to watch the Jags vs Pats game right now on my 32" monitor, it's awesome.

We just moved and decided to not get television. We weren't watching much and enjoy not having it in the home now - we read, do projects and talk to each other more. I'm good with that ... until it comes to FOOTBALL season! Fortunately, we've gotten NFL rewind the last couple of years even with NFL Sunday Ticket. It's great. The hardest thing to do is avoid accidentally getting the scores if you don't want to know.

On the west coast we can watch the game(s) after 9 PM so it isn't bad at all. It's a bargain.