Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Umenyiora "knee" Issue

cokomenow

Osi Umenyiora is scheduled to make 7.2 million dollars this year as well as next year. He left midway during practice to get a second opinion on his knee. His teammates and coaches said he looked explosive off the line, which makes me question this knee injury. It irritates me so much when high-salary players "hold out" (in all forms of the word) because they want to make a few more hundred thousands. I could make a case for Chris Johnson because his base salary is 550k, although he is easily a top 3 back in this league. I feel like once you hit the 5 million threshold, it should be enough to satisfy you for the entirety of your life. Playing in the NFL is a privilege, but some players just don't realize that. :argh:

Osi Umenyiora is scheduled to make 7.2 million dollars this year as well as next year. He left midway during practice to get a second opinion on his knee. His teammates and coaches said he looked explosive off the line, which makes me question this knee injury. It irritates me so much when high-salary players "hold out" (in all forms of the word) because they want to make a few more hundred thousands. I could make a case for Chris Johnson because his base salary is 550k, although he is easily a top 3 back in this league. I feel like once you hit the 5 million threshold, it should be enough to satisfy you for the entirety of your life. Playing in the NFL is a privilege, but some players just don't realize that. :argh:

you would think so for someone like you or me, but these guys go out and buy mansions and like ten cars or in cj cause gold teeth haha

Was this copied from ESPN? I swear I read this exact post somewhere else.