Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ray Lewis is motivated, says if ravens win, he walks

Manning2Wayne

away from the game, to spend time with his son,

"My son will be a junior this year," said the 36-year-old Lewis. "I only play this game for another ring. If we can win it this year, and I'm being brutally honest with you, if we win it this year, I'm gone to then spend as much time as I can with him. I'm gone to be with my son. And I feel like now we have enough pieces in place to make a good run at the Super Bowl.

it seems like, many teams are making it a point to win the superbowl, this year!

baltimore-new england,philly eagles, atl falcons,

goodness

away from the game, to spend time with his son,

"My son will be a junior this year," said the 36-year-old Lewis. "I only play this game for another ring. If we can win it this year, and I'm being brutally honest with you, if we win it this year, I'm gone to then spend as much time as I can with him. I'm gone to be with my son. And I feel like now we have enough pieces in place to make a good run at the Super Bowl.

it seems like, many teams are making it a point to win the superbowl, this year!

goodness

I read this earlier on the internet, and while it belongs in NFL general, I can agree with you.

It does seem like every team has to win it all this year and walk out in a blaze of glory. I will miss Ray Lewis when he hangs those cleats up. However, Ray needs to realize something very soon and come to grips with it. The Ravens will NOT win a title with an aging defense, no vertical threats, and Flacco throwing every game away. So, unfortunately for him, the only ring I see him wearing is his 2000 Championship.

goodness

I think you're missing a team on that list... (hint, the Superbowl is taking place in their stadium).

I agree. The Ravens window has closed. Their old and Flacco isn't that great in my opinion. They need to start rebuilding if they want a championship. Unless they get lucky like the Raiders did a few years back they have no chance to make it to the Super Bowl. Might as well start walking Raymond!! :)