Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tebow Colts?

mahagga73

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are already going to have the Manning fans and I use that term generally not directed at anyone judging Andrew Luck and comparing him to Manning with everything he does we don't need to add the Tebow fans to that mess with Luck.

you have a point,they were pretty brutal to Orton in Denver.

you have a point,they were pretty brutal to Orton in Denver.

The thing with those fans is that most of them like Tebow for reasons that have nothing to do with football and there is nothing wrong with that. However they call for Tebow to start regardless of how well the current QB is doing or isn't doing and regardless of how well Tebow is doing or isn't doing.

I shouldn't have went down this path,do you agree?

Depending on the offense that Arians installs it might not be the worst fit. If it resembles what he had in Pittsburgh then Luck/Tebow could be an interesting dynamic, just as Newton/Tebow or Vick/Tebow could be.

I was talking about more of their fan bases.

hahahaha no, why waste some of our draft picks and/or players on a QB that would end up backing up Andrew Luck. Not to mention he doesn't know our system. If he is brought in, it's because Irsay wants to put butts in the seats, although every Colts game seems to be sold out.

hahahaha no, why waste some of our draft picks and/or players on a QB that would end up backing up Andrew Luck. Not to mention he doesn't know our system. If he is brought in, it's because Irsay wants to put butts in the seats, although every Colts game seems to be sold out.

For now.. Hopefully it stays that way

For now.. Hopefully it stays that way

those sellouts are coming to an end barring a quick turnaround.The Colt's have done a good job pricing themselves out of a large part of their market cause they had PM.That is coming to a screeching halt.There were alot of empty seats last season and that waiting list they love to brag about is going to shrink up real quick.

that would be weird especially since we're getting luck. let him go to the dolphins where he can be a starter

that would be a good idea but their strongly pursuing Alex Smith which would be even funnier given the fact the niners were trying hard to get manning and could end up with no qb

I agree even as a joke Tim Tebow in Indianapolis is nothing to write home or laugh about. Can we select a more meaningful topic of discussion now? Thank you.

I totally agree. I have no idea what is all the lovefest in Tebow? Who is a mediocre QB to say the least. I know he has strong faith, and will probably do a lot of good in this world outside of football. But that is about it!

I still don't see all the lovefest with him. He wont be setting the NFL on fire, anytime soon or even in the future. Also people doing the Tebow has gotten really old.fast.

I totally agree. I have no idea what is all the lovefest in Tebow? Who is a mediocreQB to say the least. I know he has strong faith and will probably do a lot of good in this world outside of football. But that is about it. I still don't see all the lovefest with him. He wont be setting the NFL on fire anytime soon or even in the future. Also people doing the Tebow has gotten really old.fast.

You are 100% correct. Why is it when you critique his quarterbacking skills, specifically his failure to anticipate throws before wide receivers make their breaks on routes or even throw acurrately even when his line of vision is clear & unobstructed, people jump all over you saying "you are a Tebow hater" or dislike his religious conviction?

Look, I can separate a person's personal background from their ability to play football okay. Tim Tebow is not effective on the football field okay. He is a backup QB at best. Teams will bring him in for a workout of course, but his starting field general days are over & done in my opinion.