Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's Schedule As A Bronco

chad72

Home: Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders, Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Texans

Road: Chargers, Chiefs, Raider, Browns, Steelers, Saints, Bucs, Patriots

Only 7 PLAYOFF TEAMS from last year :).

If he makes the playoffs with this schedule, props to him.

Ironic that the teams he would have faced in the 2011 Colts’ season is who he is facing in 2012 as a Bronco, 8 in particular – AFC North and NFC South with the NFC South teams playing at home and on the road identical to the Colts 2011 season :).

I guess playing 7 playoff teams doesn’t matter that much when you only have to be the best in your own division, none of whom had winning records last year.

Looks tough based on last year, but you never know what the teams will like until the year gets going. Just consider the Saints problems, and the Chargers losing Jackson, and the Texans losing Williams. If Peyton is himself (and it doesn't take "too" long to get the offense up to speed), he could be right back to 12 wins.

5-1 in the division. I think the Chargers are their only problem. 3-1 in the NFC South. Saints pose the only threat, unless they don't get things worked out. 2-2/3-1/4- in the AFC North. Ravens maybe hard, but Peyton always lights them up. Steelers possibly if they get their act straight. 1-1 against Pats and Texans. I see a good season for the Broncos. 13-3, 12-4, 11-5 is the least I see them doing.

Oh Peyton why couldn't you have just signed with the 9ers.

That O-line could have gotten him killed, IMO, not the best pass blocking O-line. He is not as mobile as Alex Smith is.

Yes, from a running game and D point of view, but not from the passing game point of view. His chance for a SB appearance is greater in the weaker AFC.

That O-line could have gotten him killed, IMO, not the best pass blocking O-line. He is not as mobile as Alex Smith is.

Yes, from a running game and D point of view, but not from the passing game point of view. His chance for a SB appearance is greater in the weaker AFC.

Our O-line has been subpar for a few years, but Peyton's quick release has helped

Yea really tough schedule but I expect at least 10 wins. AFC West is now the 4-5th best Division. The worst three are the NFC West, AFC South, and AFC East looking at it for just next year.

Stop drinking and posting.

AFC East is going to be competitive.

The Bills look great

The Pats will look good as always.

The Jets will improve.

Stop drinking and posting.

AFC East is going to be competitive.

The Bills look great

The Pats will look good as always.

The Jets will improve.

Have to disagree. Pats are good but that's it. Dolphins arent even going to have a qb or a reciever to throw too. Jets still have sanchez, a defense that will be older and just not as good, and the bills just got mario, they're still pretty bad.

Well Peyton can win four games in his sleep :) so I think they will win more than that.

That schedule is pretty brutal. Even a bad team like Cleveland has an excellent secondary. And the Chiefs

will be back at full strength, and the Raiders will be better, too. And you can never discount the Chargers.

And they have to play really tough out of conference teams. Seriously, that schedule is brutal.

he should of gone to the 49ers. denver had nothing compared to what the 49ers had to offer....except money...so i believe thats what made the decision. no way the eli factor had to do with it. 49ers are to good for him to say no just cuz his brother is in the conference. Only other reason is maybe the 49ers werent willing to let him ahve full control of the offense. i doubt it though because they wouldnt go after him if that was the case. shows you that even the players you think arent about the money are just fakers....

:banana:

Home: Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders, Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Texans

Road: Chargers, Chiefs, Raider, Browns, Steelers, Saints, Bucs, Patriots

Only 7 PLAYOFF TEAMS from last year :).

If he makes the playoffs with this schedule, props to him.

Ironic that the teams he would have faced in the 2011 Colts’ season is who he is facing in 2012 as a Bronco, 8 in particular – AFC North and NFC South with the NFC South teams playing at home and on the road identical to the Colts 2011 season :).

I guess playing 7 playoff teams doesn’t matter that much when you only have to be the best in your own division, none of whom had winning records last year.

NFL network says its 2nd toughest sched

only Giants a tougher sched

They won't even win their own division. I think they win four games tops.

The Broncos won a playoff game with Tim Tebow last year.

To bad lost a WR & blocking Huge TE ( to pats ), hopefully take wallace, Saturday, Clark, he wishes he had wayne

This is all u will here from me , situation worse at home, bye-- no time to respond really & wont be around too

Our O-line has been subpar for a few years, but Peyton's quick release has helped

Excellent point!! I have continuously said 85% of Peyton Manning is still better than 90-95% of the NFL QBs, The mastery of the line of scrimmage and as you say "his quick release" keep him safe.

Preseason strength of schedule never holds up. There's usually at least four teams a year that take a huge step back, and another four teams that come out of nowhere to contend for a playoff spot. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals, Texans and Falcons miss the playoffs next season.

Preseason strength of schedule never holds up. There's usually at least four teams a year that take a huge step back, and another four teams that come out of nowhere to contend for a playoff spot. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals, Texans and Falcons miss the playoffs next season.

Oh WHAT THE...I don't even...GUHH...pff....??!

Who is winning the AFCS then?!

Peyton is scheduled to come back to Indy in 2013, should be interesting to say the least haha

By that time we should be a MUCH better team. We will be able to go out and get some stud Free Agents in 2013 offseason, and we will have more high draft picks to load up. Plus Andrew Luck will be one year better. I predict a win!