Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston texans

Bdg57

The texans scare me.Does anyone else think that they might be a monster in the afc south ,with their signing of wade Phillips,their drafting of defense& their already powerful running & passing game?First game of the season in Houston , colts tough schedule , I hope the colts pound them the first game to gain that edge & don't give texans any dumb ideas of taking the conference.Go Colts!!!!

They have those two new CBs, but that's not enough to stop Wayne, Clark, Collie, Garcon, Gonzo, Tamme, White (if needed), Addai...They lost Bernard Pollard which hurts at safety (he was dirty as heck but a good player and hard hitter). I think they'll be better as the season progresses, but not out of the gate. If the Colts actually show up for the opener unlike last year, they win and get off to a good start. The Texans put way too much into last year's opener (Their "Super Bowl") and I think it cost them in the long run as they collapsed after a 4-2 start (I think it was 4-2)

Better than they were last year, or better than the Colts? No and No. They have to learn a new defense, don't have the talent to consistently stop the Colts offense and it will take more than just Johnson and Foster to outscore the Colts this year. BTW, Foster is starting the season with a hamstring injury. They tend to linger for all you fantasy players planning on him being your guy.