Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacob Tamme Visiting With The Seahawks

FightLikeSin

How do you know either of those things are on the table? How do know that the Colts aren't lowballing their offer, if they are making one at all. The offseason theme for the Colts seems to be a focus on the run game and to get bigger overall - neither of which fit the Tamme description. Bottom line is that I think it would be best left up to Tamme to decide what is best for him.

If he goes to SEA, he will back up, that's a given, Zach Miller has been there for a year now and he's a better TE. He would start in IND. That's one reason why it's better for him to start here. The Colts may not be giving him the greatest deal, and I know they offered him one because I KNOW that they are talking (Chappell told me). They must have thrown out some numbers. Just saying, by looking at the facts and everything, it would be better to return to Indy, but it is his decision, and he must have his own thoughts, so he knows what's best for him. An outsides point of view shows thats it's better to return to Indy.

If he goes to SEA, he will back up, that's a given, Zach Miller has been there for a year now and he's a better TE. He would start in IND. That's one reason why it's better for him to start here. The Colts may not be giving him the greatest deal, and I know they offered him one because I KNOW that they are talking (Chappell told me). They must have thrown out some numbers. Just saying, by looking at the facts and everything, it would be better to return to Indy, but it is his decision, and he must have his own thoughts, so he knows what's best for him. An outsides point of view shows thats it's better to return to Indy.

Only if Indy wants him.

If the Colts are moving towards a more traditional TE (must block), that's not exactly Tamme's strength.